Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][FreebiesCoin] 100% PoS/PoR Cash-back for stores. - page 3. (Read 4489 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Good  luck~.I hope you will not ..
Activity: 293
good  luck man。

but almost all pos coin copy from BC ( like faricoin   c2   comm  )were free to give away , and some pos coin redesign like EXO  qora were used IPO, can you show us more detail information about freebiescoin?

Activity: 448
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Attention!!! provide more details about the IPO!
Activity: 14
More specific details should be published by dev.

I will revised the announcement page in few hours.
Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
More specific details should be published by dev.
Hi! I`m new in cryptocurencies. I got some doge, flt, peercoin and primecoins all i bought in exchange. If this one is my first coin to mine can u please tell me how can i mine it and can i use only my laptop or need something else Smiley Tnaks

Unfortunately, this is 100% premine but you can earn Freebies through PoS/PoR
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I will be providing escrow services for the Freebiescoin IPO. I will post my Bitcoin address and terms of service in the thread by Monday March 21.
Cheers  Grin
Activity: 1
Hi! I`m new in cryptocurencies. I got some doge, flt, peercoin and primecoins all i bought in exchange. If this one is my first coin to mine can u please tell me how can i mine it and can i use only my laptop or need something else Smiley Tnaks
sq
Activity: 294
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi interesting coin but I don't like the IPO ,a giveaway is I think a better and more fair distribution but also should the community see where all the coins went so that they don't shit on the coin like they always do!!

Wish you good luck and will follow your coin cause I like the concept!! Smiley
Activity: 31
I'd be keen to create a faucet as well if possible? If so, can you provide some more details and PM a domain name of interest for it.
So what innovation are you adding on top of copying the Fluttercoin code except trying to scam people with IPO?

Freebies will addressed all the short comings of fluttercoin and the concept behind Freebies is totally different.
We will be working with merchants to accept freebies in their store in-order for customer to receive cash-backs from purchasing goods.
IPO is handled through Escrow.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
So what innovation are you adding on top of copying the Fluttercoin code except trying to scam people with IPO?

How much BTC do you get paid to post the same thing on all thread? Tell me please, I would like to join you too Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Activity: 266
Can I create a faucet?
Activity: 19
Pages:
Jump to: