Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][FreebiesCoin]100% Pure PoS + Free Distribution OVER - page 9. (Read 25624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
application done
sig done
twitter done

like the concept

why is my sig massive? is everyone else using font size 21?

I think it's because you are Sr. Member and the 21 actually works for you lol
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I have changed the signature, upload the application and following your twitter @ userfiil ,Thank you for your working !
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
application done
sig done
twitter done

like the concept

why is my sig massive? is everyone else using font size 21?
Activity: 182
Followed on Twitter @mugwampbro
Signatures added
Application submitted.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This is great!  Loving these free distribution coins!   Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Any idea when the distribution will start and end? I would advise you start now and don't let it get too big and keep the distribution going for a while to make it fair and let a good number of people in. Doing it all at once might be too much work to handle.

Also, not allowing new sign ups to get some coins as they would most likely be regular members just making more accounts for more coins to claim and dump. Is this part of your plan? Smiley.

The distribution will be based on activity number but i am yet to work out the formula and any account opened for this giveaway only will be disqualify.

Please add a variable for "posts numbers".
Activity: 238
Can I also apply without following on twitter? Because I don't have a twitter account.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Application submitted, following.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
submitted my application! looking forward to this, please let me know if there is anything else to do.
Activity: 210
Followed twitter with @Mydailytechtips,submitted application and added signature
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Any idea when the distribution will start and end? I would advise you start now and don't let it get too big and keep the distribution going for a while to make it fair and let a good number of people in. Doing it all at once might be too much work to handle.

Also, not allowing new sign ups to get some coins as they would most likely be regular members just making more accounts for more coins to claim and dump. Is this part of your plan? Smiley.

The distribution will be based on activity number but i am yet to work out the formula and any account opened for this giveaway only will be disqualify.
Activity: 238

I can add a link in my signature, I am full member with 540 post. This is the way to get some freebiersoin ?

You need the link in your sig box.

Done ! Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I can add a link in my signature, I am full member with 540 post. This is the way to get some freebiersoin ?

You need the link in your sig box.
Activity: 182
Application submitted and following on twitter!
Activity: 154
Proof-of-Transaction is a copy of FLT?
I'll keep on looking what's going on.
Any free coins?
I also want to get in it now !

Yes, but unfortunately I might fork other coins due to hostility I have experienced from FLT community members.

Fuck the haters, just fork it. Don't let them ruin your vision.
Activity: 145
application submitted
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I'm in, if possible :-)
But the signature is too long to add it.
I have to post often, to get longer signature :-)
Banger
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Application submitted, following on twitter @cryptorush.
Pages:
Jump to: