Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN]FREELABIT COIN~FBF~ POW, Freelancing Platform - page 4. (Read 5009 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
While it's appreciated that you will have a bounty for GUI wallets, I think the question becomes: why are you unable to make a GUI wallet yourself?

For a project to have success nowadays, it needs skilled devs with exceptional coding skills.  While you are already an amazing coder jut to get a command-line wallet and daemon running, how can we trust you to implement a complex interest deposits system if you don't know how to make a GUI wallet?  When you implement a deposits system with interests in the future, will you again need to go out and look for someone else to make the GUI version for you?

I wish you much luck, but I think you need a permanent team member who can make GUI software, otherwise your GUI releases will always be far behind.
As stated before, we are working hard to implement a GUI wallet, but if someone can take on that task faster for us we will compensate it, so we can take on more important tasks, though a GUI wallet is a must have for this kind of project we, at this precise moment are focused on other things.
Being that said, I have to remark this is a PRE-ANN

I appreciate the response and like I said, I admire that you are even able to get as far as launching a coin in the first place.  Something I could never do.  But like you said, "a GUI wallet is a must have" so I hope when you say you are "focused on other things" you have balanced your priorities  Smiley.  I'm sure you're working on cool stuff - a freelance platform sounds pretty neat, so I will keep an eye on this project.

Thanks for the positive vibes!

We want our freelancer platform to succeed and stay for long time and benefit as much people as possible.

Yes, we wanted to create a stable, trustable currency in which freelancers/employers and people not related to that can benefit as well, but we believe we need to prioritize our platform which is the core of our project, without it this is only another pump n dump coin, we are not here for that.

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
reserved for Filipino Translations.
Activity: 252
While it's appreciated that you will have a bounty for GUI wallets, I think the question becomes: why are you unable to make a GUI wallet yourself?

For a project to have success nowadays, it needs skilled devs with exceptional coding skills.  While you are already an amazing coder jut to get a command-line wallet and daemon running, how can we trust you to implement a complex interest deposits system if you don't know how to make a GUI wallet?  When you implement a deposits system with interests in the future, will you again need to go out and look for someone else to make the GUI version for you?

I wish you much luck, but I think you need a permanent team member who can make GUI software, otherwise your GUI releases will always be far behind.
As stated before, we are working hard to implement a GUI wallet, but if someone can take on that task faster for us we will compensate it, so we can take on more important tasks, though a GUI wallet is a must have for this kind of project we, at this precise moment are focused on other things.

I appreciate the response and like I said, I admire that you are even able to get as far as launching a coin in the first place.  Something I could never do.  But like you said, "a GUI wallet is a must have" so I hope when you say you are "focused on other things" you have balanced your priorities  Smiley.  I'm sure you're working on cool stuff - a freelance platform sounds pretty neat, so I will keep an eye on this project.
When start?

We are expecting to launch it officially by the end of September/17

Does this mean the blockchain is not running yet?  So no point in downloading the wallet yet?

Blockchain is up and running, we are currently working to implement the block explorer, which are different things.

You may compile the wallet/daemon from source and start mining from wallet at this moment.

When start?

Does this mean the blockchain is not running yet?  So no point in downloading the wallet yet?

For a project to have success nowadays, it needs skilled devs with exceptional coding skills.  While you are already an amazing coder jut to get a command-line wallet and daemon running, how can we trust you to implement a complex interest deposits system if you don't know how to make a GUI wallet?  When you implement a deposits system with interests in the future, will you again need to go out and look for someone else to make the GUI version for you?

Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Reserve Thailand  Translate

Thanks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Would you please consider adding Arabic translation.

It's community is growing fast everywhere where cryptos are.
I'll reserve the Arabic if that's ok with you mate.

Good luck with your project.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
i think we got tons o ico today and is quite hard to follow all project
FLB it´s not an ICO.
Feel free to take your time, read the project at your own pace and decide if you want to be part or not.
Cheers!
got it dev  seems to be   very nice project
Reserved Indonesia Translate dev...

Thanks..

Check PM
FLB it´s not an ICO.
Feel free to take your time, read the project at your own pace and decide if you want to be part or not.
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

No windows wallet available? not even command line?

As you can see this is a PRE ANN, you may compile it from source for now.

We are working hard to build a GUI wallet for Win/Linux, but as described on the PRE ANN we are offering a bounty for such task as well.

When start?

Ok it would be nice to have a countdown timer, or will it be ninja type?

Not sure what "ninja type" means but end of September 2017 is this coming week?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

We are working hard to build a GUI wallet for Win/Linux, but as described on the PRE ANN we are offering a bounty for such task as well.

When start?

Ok it would be nice to have a countdown timer, or will it be ninja type?

When start?

Activity: 227
Merit: 104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGcSqm3rdc&t=48s
Reserved Indonesia Translate dev...

Thanks..
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Activity: 588
Merit: 116
When start?
Pages:
Jump to: