Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][GIARCO]GIARCOIN. STOP. ***NEW STYLE***CLOSED. OPENED OFFICIAL THREAD - page 2. (Read 6545 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
scrypt-n
pos+pow
no kgw at launch

perfectcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That big G on the logo along with the color just screams gay, no offence to gays out there just not exactly "game changing approach"

in my opinion 20M coins is more than enough, now, figure out a way to reward the low hashing individuals to counter balance the 'big Rig whales"  so they don't come along and in matter of days take most of the coins and manipulate the price, leaving the coin with no value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Well ev1 try's to say their asic resistant scrypt coins are better. Better how? better because BOT miners and GPU farms can rape and instamine instead... What's the difference if a GPU farm or a gridseed farm or bot farm or an asic rapes the coin? or if the DEV Premines the shit out of it prior to an IPO.

Seems like it's just deciding who gets to rape the coin anyway.

It really needs to be rape proof period!

A no premine IPO with a reputable escrow service seem like the only way to control it.
Like NEM but use reputable escrow service or exchange to do the IPO.

Activity: 249
seems good , but the best way free give away most of coins just like c2 and faircoin ,you can see how hot they are.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Poll 1 Closed. This coin will be Adaptive N Factor Scrypt. Changed also the name. Coming soon another poll.
Activity: 112
+1000 for an alternative algo (qubit/groestl/blake/keccak/X11/skein...)

Or maybe, the best is to make a multi-aglo coin like Myriadcoin does, it's a nice idea.
Activity: 126
Like you said yourself: STOP

Not another altcoin, please, thank you

good intentions, but.... well STOP
Last day of poll. Please vote and share with us your opinion!

Day 1 poll. It's open. Please vote and share with us your opinion!
Activity: 350
Activity: 154
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 82
BTW, it must be anti-asic

POW+POS is also a good choice.

+1
POS is good idea
500 million or 1 billion coins would be a great choice for total coin cap.
Thank you for your feedback.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
500 million or 1 billion coins would be a great choice for total coin cap.

I already voted for Adaptive-N Scrypt. Too bad X11 was not an option, I would have chosen that without blinking...

I suggest you start with a very low, increasing block reward, reaching maximum value at the end of day 1. KGW can set in after that.
Everything will be evaluated Wink. We will build together this coin. I'll promise.
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

I already voted for Adaptive-N Scrypt. Too bad X11 was not an option, I would have chosen that without blinking...

I suggest you start with a very low, increasing block reward, reaching maximum value at the end of day 1. KGW can set in after that.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Activity: 126
And no KGW!!!
STOP the KGW at launch!!
Pages:
Jump to: