Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][GLC]GameLeagueCoin [First 500 replies have extra bounties] (Updating) - page 3. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Began to be interested in. But also need more information.

When finish our own forum,we will update again,pls look forward Cheesy
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
This is a very good way.
How to promote the popularization for COINS, I want to participate.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Began to be interested in. But also need more information.
Activity: 334
Great game,may be it will be grow up and successful.Let me in,thanks.
why dont u take ur project to the kickstarter Huh

as far as i know all indies go there to get funded

Because we think that through the cryptocurrency could make the game lovers all over the world more easier to take part in it
Activity: 140
You know its s scam when you have a bunch of newbs saying theyre excited.  Don't trust a hyped up coin, esp one that's hyped by new users.  Prob the dev with multiple accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
sound nice
I will do the promotion.
Activity: 189
very good Smiley

Wonderful   Grin

....when you see someone playing a mobile's game in subway,you could say proudly :"hey,i'm one of the investor in this game."

Strongly supports Smiley

Waiting for your wonderful performance and actions, making people believe。。。
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 440
why dont u take ur project to the kickstarter Huh

as far as i know all indies go there to get funded
Just update some of the screenshot at the OP
 Cool Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
that's greeat , i'll be honer be a part of yours ,let me in ,thank you
Activity: 9
just try it , only free give away will be accept
We had to reiterate that since every thing still under construction,we just pre-ann our idea to other
no any wallet address here and no any induce speaking here
Just look forward to.

there is no sane reason why you would make this announcement full of spelling mistakes and solely talking about an ipo if you were an honest, passionate indie game developer team. you're either 14 or a scammer - probably both.

also the amount of money you're asking for, 100,000 usd for a mobile game built in unreal engine 4, boy that doesn't make any sense. that's the pricing for hiring a good agency, not for a 14 years old wannabe scammer in a forum.

can't say that i'm not interest in seeing how you will pull off this scam and how many users will fall for it.

Our goal in not just a mobile game,it's both IOS & Andriod platform.
There is just not make a game and it will success itself,you have to promote and operate,both need money.
My apologies if any not correct spelling since i'm not En speaker,but is that such important?
Activity: 238
We had to reiterate that since every thing still under construction,we just pre-ann our idea to other
Just look forward to.

there is no sane reason why you would make this announcement full of spelling mistakes and solely talking about an ipo if you were an honest, passionate indie game developer team. you're either 14 or a scammer - probably both.

also the amount of money you're asking for, 100,000 usd for a mobile game built in unreal engine 4, boy that doesn't make any sense. that's the pricing for hiring a good agency, not for a 14 years old wannabe scammer in a forum.

can't say that i'm not interest in seeing how you will pull off this scam and how many users will fall for it.
Activity: 40
Interested in this project

Angry Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just look forward to.

I am in and I am here

please make it

we are waiting for you.

Grin
Just look forward to.
Activity: 238
the op is a joke. it's about an ipo and not about a game. no images, no concept art, no video of a prototype, no further description. nothing a real company would do when asking for funding.

ladies, if you like to own an app, go over to chupamobile.com, flippa.com or similar websites. even if this thread wouldn't be the nth project of the poscoin scammers and was meant to be a serious project, it would be a joke.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Another  IPO scam.

Do yourself a favour idiots, ignore this shitcoins and go mine something else.
Pages:
Jump to: