Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][GRP] - Graphene ★ Scrypt-Jane ★ PoW/PoS ★ nFactor - Exchanges - page 9. (Read 25367 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is there someone who validates blocks in this situation ?

I have 41k in wallet with 23M hash but also a lot of rejects. Think dev might have slipped somewhere, to catch up again, skipping 20 blocks ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
im out 11k blocks in my wallet atm, good luck guys...
would be funny to redo a launch now that he'is gone
(getting some confirmation)
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
I've never mined a scrypt-jane coin before, and I believe I've got everything setup properly (using CudaMiner). I usually get 630 KH for scrypt, 306 KH for scrypt-N. I'm only getting about 3.95 Kh/s for scrypt-jane. Is that right? Also I tried adding these parameters: scrypt-jane:1395744444:4:30 but cudamine just quit, until I put it back to just scrypt-jane. Since the pools are down I'm solomining for the moment.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
im out 11k blocks in my wallet atm, good luck guys...
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
You can call me jackass but still everybody is out of sync even if your wallet doesnt says that
Dev is instamining faster than we can sync

my wallet sync normally. started from 3000 blocks
Activity: 68
Lol, what a joke.  This coin has been announced 2-3 times since January, and never made it off the launch pad, Google it.  Now the Dev is instamining the shit out of it.  Might as well have just done a massive premine on this shitcoin, would have been more honest at least.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
coin recognized
But all of a sudden disappeared
shitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Screw this.  Everybody, delete the dev from your list of nodes.  we'll take him out of the loop!
legendary
821 transactions all orphans: getting bored
legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
You can call me jackass but still everybody is out of sync even if your wallet doesnt says that
Dev is instamining faster than we can sync
Activity: 56
Over 5000 blocks found, all orphans.  This is bullshit.  Relaunch or shitcoin.

You found them it out of sync. Wait your wallet to sync

No, jackass, I didn't.  All 4 of my wallets on 4 separate rigs are fully synced.

Why are you insulting me? I tried to help.
BTW i don't think you could download 9000 blocks already. even pools just synced

Because you're implying I don't know what I'm doing when in fact this is just instamined to shit by the dev.

You can say that politely, without insulting others.
No offense this is a instamined shit with bad diff retarget, but you shouldnt insta attack me

Damned instamined shitcoin + evil dev.
Just waste my time on it!
Activity: 693

Because you're implying I don't know what I'm doing when in fact this is just instamined to shit by the dev.

+1

Had hopes for another scrypt-chacha coin to be launched properly.  Never underestimate the greed of others.

No, jackass, I didn't.  All 4 of my wallets on 4 separate rigs are fully synced.

BTW i don't think you could download 9000 blocks already. even pools just synced

You can say that politely, without insulting others.
No offense this is a instamined shit with bad diff retarget, but you shouldnt insta attack me
Activity: 170
@hardcoreminers  i cant connect to your site tho it seems up
legendary
Is there someone who validates blocks in this situation ?
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
hahaha blocks getting faster mined than I can sync ... thats a joke

yeah noticed that too, what a fucking scamjokecoin is this

delete this shit plz

Pages:
Jump to: