Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][HEPTA] HEPTA Coin, PoW, Equihash GPU Mining, Low Suply, zero pre mine - page 3. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Your discord link sends to other coin's channel
Activity: 34
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Any peculiarity of the coin? There are a lot of equihash coin...
Activity: 122
Equihash is not a new Algorithm
Just because you have a low Supply doesnt take a coin to the moon
No real features
Why would anyone buy this over Zencash/Zelcash/Monero or any other privacy coin?
Activity: 95
copper member
Activity: 56
I see the information on the Hepta coin project is very interesting and many advantages that will be obtained every person from Hepta coin. hopefully in its development can go smoothly and many people who are interested in Hepta coin project.

Thanks for your support, we are working to make a nice coin.
copper member
Hi dev, any plan of bounty for translation? 

Yes, We will make a bounty for translators and more.
Activity: 154
I see the information on the Hepta coin project is very interesting and many advantages that will be obtained every person from Hepta coin. hopefully in its development can go smoothly and many people who are interested in Hepta coin project.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Provide Indonesian Translation (Bahasa) If you need. Maybe I can help you to spread out this information with Indonesian Language. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 140
Hi dev, any plan of bounty for translation? 
Activity: 18
copper member
Activity: 63
copper member
    And small total suply to take our coin to the moon.

So basically the whole point of this coin is making money. Greedy...

Will this end well?

No, The small supply  it's to make a coin with some value, thats the point, A lot of coins with Billions suply is Useless, Egame, Stronghands, and more.
The point its to make a Currency, and the low suply (7 000 000) guarantee that coin will have any value, and can be used for money transfers.

Okay I think it's much better explained this way. When I read "...to take the coin to the moon" the first thing I thought is: okay, another pump and gone, neglected coin in two months.

Great, I will change to not sound like that, thanks for you feedback.
Activity: 1
Activity: 117
Merit: 23

Will this end well?

No, The small supply  it's to make a coin with some value, thats the point, A lot of coins with Billions suply is Useless, Egame, Stronghands, and more.
The point its to make a Currency, and the low suply (7 000 000) guarantee that coin will have any value, and can be used for money transfers.

Okay I think it's much better explained this way. When I read "...to take the coin to the moon" the first thing I thought is: okay, another pump and gone, neglected coin in two months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27

Will this end well?

This is a great point, Not making money, But get some value, a lot of coins are dead with a high suply.
copper member

Will this end well?

Activity: 117
Merit: 23

Will this end well?
Pages:
Jump to: