Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN][Iaurab] Iaurab Coin X11 Algo | PoS + PoW delayed 1 hour - page 7. (Read 13569 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ya me he puesto en contacto con @iauraB (por twitter como el desarrollador), la he asesorado para pedir un 10% de peminado para el/ella/eso, si algun wey le habla de Cryptomonedas

I'm in contact with @iauraB (by twitter as the dev does), and i recomend it/her/him to ask  10% of premine as profit four using his/it/her image if some guys talk /her/it/him about cryptocurrency
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Added to CoinLaunch.in

Coin Launch Calendar & Countdown

http://coinlaunch.in

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
yes, because obviously the whole world will just jump to use a coin named after some stupid.... I don't know what to call that.

This does not appeal to the world. It might only appeal to this things followers and WOW a max cap of however many followers this person has on twitter!
Global financial revolution for sure.

You must have missed the memo about what the fuck Cryptocurrencies were made for.

This is as bad as those ultra specific coins like 'Athleticcoin" and "moviecoin" and "pieceofcrapcoin".
Really? The whole world wants to waste their time exchanging their money for various different cryptocurrencies to buy various different things?

Maybe later we can have a DoctorPhilCoin and TaylorSwiftCoin!
yes, that is what the world needs.

+ 1

expand and publicize the cryptocurrency world is one of the main goals of this coin, no matter what they do!, that's my little friends is what the world really needs!! so shut the fuck up, the coin is no bad, it uses the most populars specs, so please go see if the pig laid an egg

+1
Activity: 37
yes, because obviously the whole world will just jump to use a coin named after some stupid.... I don't know what to call that.

This does not appeal to the world. It might only appeal to this things followers and WOW a max cap of however many followers this person has on twitter!

You must have missed the memo about what the fuck Cryptocurrencies were made for.

This is as bad as those ultra specific coins like 'Athleticcoin" and "moviecoin" and "pieceofcrapcoin".
Really? The whole world wants to waste their time exchanging their money for various different cryptocurrencies to buy various different things?

+ 1

expand and publicize the cryptocurrency world is one of the main goals of this coin, no matter what they do!, that's my little friends is what the world really needs!! so shut the fuck up, the coin is no bad, it uses the most populars specs, so please go see if the pig laid an egg
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Oh c'mon i'm latin american and this is fucking stupid

Esto esta basado en que? , un pendejo que dice que es una twittera parodiando a un personaje aun mas nefasto, sal de aqui y deja de contaminar con tu mierda

bueno que no te guste la parodia es diferente hahaha  pero no puedes desacreditar la moneda solo por que no te gusta la parodia, de todos modos buena suerte al dev ojala logre algo.

+ 1
Oh c'mon i'm latin american and this is fucking stupid

Esto esta basado en que? , un pendejo que dice que es una twittera parodiando a un personaje aun mas nefasto, sal de aqui y deja de contaminar con tu mierda

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Ok, I am out of the loop on X13. What is required to mine it beyond what I use for X11?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
why not X13?
X11 ASCI miner is coming!!!
Pls use X13 algo![/size][/size][/size][/color]

I would love to make an x11 asci art coin. but the asci art mines would dominate it.

whaaat??? o.o i vote por X13 too Cheesy
Activity: 20
why not X13?

I would love to make an x11 asci art coin. but the asci art mines would dominate it.

Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

Activity: 29
why not X13?
Bountys Added to Main Post.
Added 2 More Nodes to network (this will help the wallets to sync faster).  (up and ready)
New Coin Logo, hope you like it.

Grin

Comic Sans Font because she's a fucking "naca"

Naco (fmn. naca) is a pejorative word often used in Mexican Spanish to describe the bad-mannered and poorly educated people of lower social classes. It does not have a direct equivalent in American English and culture, although the term 'redneck' is somewhat similar.[1]

A naco About this sound na'ko (help·info)is usually associated with lower socio-economic classes and/or the indigenous, but it also includes the nouveau-riche. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naco_(slang)

Activity: 48
Good work keep going   Wink

-Coin added to Alcoinherald
-Added Pools to the Main Post.
-Twitter Created-

Today i will release the Official website.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
"We are looking to contact her, and try to get her support."

Do you normally also just do stuff before you think?

"I'm going to base-jump of this building, I will check if I have a parachute in mid-air before I reach the ground"
Activity: 294

We are looking to contact her, and try to get her support. if we succeed, this can be a huge plus for IauraCoin.

And if you fail?
You dump the premine and leave with the money?
Pages:
Jump to: