Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ICO] AR-Token by Cappasity | Extending the AR/VR - page 2. (Read 53514 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Hey,

if you still need it - I would love to do your German translation - just hit me a pm Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

This is a demonstration of investment roadmap image for our whitepaper.

Stay tuned!
We are currently looking for bounty campaign manager position!

If you want to apply, please PM me.

Interesting project!
I would like to reserve for Chinese translation for ANN (and website/whitepaper if needed)

Sure, thank you for your interest! Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Interesting project!
I would like to reserve for Chinese translation for ANN (and website/whitepaper if needed)
such a really good project, this is the future project, every designer will use ar and vr for their job, i will follow this thread and we will see

We are looking forward to the opportunity of using AR/VR on a daily basis for everyone.

AR/VR that is technology of the future this market has huge potential to turn into biggest industry in next few years. I also like that kind of project where a lot of space to deliver nice project which has use case so good luck.

Thank you in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
AR/VR that is technology of the future this market has huge potential to turn into biggest industry in next few years. I also like that kind of project where a lot of space to deliver nice project which has use case so good luck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
such a really good project, this is the future project, every designer will use ar and vr for their job, i will follow this thread and we will see
it is a great project i think. it's promising.
Super interesting project, gonna follow your thread and wait for the ICO. Good luck!

Thank you for such a positive opinion!
We will try to do our best.

Stay tuned and watch out for updates.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Super interesting project, gonna follow your thread and wait for the ICO. Good luck!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
it is a great project i think. it's promising.
Hello Dev,

Let me have the opportunity on translating your ANN Thread and your Bounty Thread (if ever you need it to be translated) to Filipino.

Hey there! We will post our bounty thread in the near future, translations and bounty management included Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
This is a good project and will probably be a success on its ico. I will follow her to get additional information about this project
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Please keep me a place. Looks nice and very interesting project. I'm waiting for more info about ICO and the bounties.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Hello Dev,

Let me have the opportunity on translating your ANN Thread and your Bounty Thread (if ever you need it to be translated) to Filipino.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
support,the idea is good, will pay attention to your post and further information.
I would like to reserve Filipino translation if needed. Thank you.
Reserved translation to Turkish.

Thank you so much! We've taken your reservation into account, please wait for additional info on translations Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
Reserved translation to Turkish.
reserved translation to Vietnamese sir.

We have taken you into account. Looking forward to cooperating.
Pages:
Jump to: