Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][IPO][RADIX][based on Ripple]First stage 40% of coins to be distributed - page 4. (Read 13500 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Anyone who want to invest NEED know:
1, you can launch your own "money" on ripple with 0 cost.
2, this ipo is just a trap selling the hotair to noobs via IPO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you sell all the currency to a hand full of investors, how will the wallets be funded with the required reserve amounts to prevent ledger spam?  Unless A. you don't intend to prevent ledger spam or B. the investors are planning to be the only people with fully functional wallets.  Good for your pockets I suppose, but bad for growth.  I'm curious though, do you actually know anything about Ripple?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
Why didn't you announce this in some Ripple related forums too but only here on Bitcointalk?

Will you just patch rippled and ripple-client and do you have plans to contribute to upstream development?

Who validates your initial ledgers?

Anyways, it sounds interesting but I don't really see any substantial benefit over Ripple, who already have more than a dozen gateways worldwide. Distribution of the native asset (RDX) is not really an issue for most users anyways, as long as it is that much cheaper to simply buy the ones that you will use in your lifetime. Riple based solutions are actually quite bad as "Altcoins", since they are heavily tilted towards the "distributed marketplace" idea.

Still, all the best and please FIRST show some code before starting an "IPO". I did not find any mention of your fork on github, also none of your "independent developer group" so far has contributed _anything_ to rippled or ripple-client at least, even though there are some very low hanging fruits that you could have helped out with while creating your fork...

Nope, you didn't. You simply paid 0.0001 BTC as fee and sent the rest to yourself.

Also neither the link to facebook nor the one to twitter from your OP leads to anything that even remotely resembles your "idea":

3/10, at least he put up a page and wrote a bit of nonsense as well as creating an empty forum + wiki! I've seen much better scams though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So will there be any escrow? Are there any Wallet-Pictures? Own Source?

Wallet pictures?

What about a working wallet on a testnet.

That, AND a trusted escrow that will guarantee the invested btc are destroyed (sent to a dead address) instead of sent back to the dev team.

Nobody send these guys money until you have proof that this is not bullshit.

Stop sending your money for free to everyone.

99% chance that this is a scam.

As I mention the client is still in development process...
The current gui wallet is a simple website. It doesn't even has CSS, so I don't know if that would help.

If you don't have proofs please don't make false scam acusations... omg

It should be the other way round. You should be able to prove your legitimacy.

You can not prove anything (or at least didn't try to), therefore you are very likely to be a scam.

Involve a highly trusted escrow which will destroy the invested btc AND wait for the wallet to be done before doing an IPO.

But you won't do any of that, because you are a probably trying to grab a quick buck and run away with it. Or at least, that's what you look like.

Your best defense against the scam accusations is « don't make false scam acusations... omg », guess what this makes you look like? A scam.

(took out the size tag so as not to overly clutter up the page)

but yeah...

+ 97645987y876874326598174698213756437865987456138907562198376451Niner29847562149 856198327546128756
Activity: 31

Wallet pictures?

That, AND a trusted escrow that will guarantee the invested btc are destroyed (sent to a dead address) instead of sent back to the dev team.

The current gui wallet is a simple website. It doesn't even has CSS, so I don't know if that would help.

It should be the other way round. You should be able to prove your legitimacy.

You can not prove anything (or at least didn't try to), therefore you are very likely to be a scam.

Involve a highly trusted escrow which will destroy the invested btc AND wait for the wallet to be done before doing an IPO.

But you won't do any of that, because you are a probably trying to grab a quick buck and run away with it. Or at least, that's what you look like.

Your best defense against the scam accusations is « don't make false scam acusations... omg », guess what this makes you look like? A scam.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
"The Radix network, at its core, is a shared, public database. Within the database is a ledger that accounts and balances. At any time, anyone can view the ledger and see of all activity on the Radix network.
Computers on the network mutually agree on changes to the ledger through a process called consensus. The network reaches consensus globally within seconds. This consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized settlement on the Radix network.
Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is "self clearing," it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are reliable. And because they are open source, they tend to be more secure."

Sounds like a newb way to describe what Bitcoin is.   Ripple also had millions of dollars in venture capital backing it up.  I would highly encourage people to proceed with caution as this is more tilting towards SCAM.

Actually, we took that from Ripple's website.  Wink
When we finish with the development then we will care making our own descriptions.

Noone is forcing you to invest, but please don't call us scam.

We'll return the money to anyone who wants it back.

Sure. Like all the other IPO scams returned the money.  Use an Escrow then if you are legit.   Claiming that you copied the description of your coin from another coin is already a HUGE red flag in my book.  You put all the time in to design the site, the social media, but yet can't even describe what your product is about in your own words and just copy it from another site?  Sure, sounds pretty legit to me.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

Can I have my money back? D:
Activity: 40
Innovative guy. He is doing something new. A scam based on Ripple instead of ususal BTC/NXT. Give that man a medal
Activity: 5

Wallet pictures?

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
 do you mind about any escrow service ?
Activity: 5
"The Radix network, at its core, is a shared, public database. Within the database is a ledger that accounts and balances. At any time, anyone can view the ledger and see of all activity on the Radix network.
Computers on the network mutually agree on changes to the ledger through a process called consensus. The network reaches consensus globally within seconds. This consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized settlement on the Radix network.
Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is "self clearing," it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are reliable. And because they are open source, they tend to be more secure."

Sounds like a newb way to describe what Bitcoin is.   Ripple also had millions of dollars in venture capital backing it up.  I would highly encourage people to proceed with caution as this is more tilting towards SCAM.

Actually, we took that from Ripple's website.  Wink
When we finish with the development then we will care making our own descriptions.

Noone is forcing you to invest, but please don't call us scam.

Sounds like a newb way to describe what Bitcoin is.   Ripple also had millions of dollars in venture capital backing it up.  I would highly encourage people to proceed with caution as this is more tilting towards SCAM.
I would not invest unless an escrow is involved.  99% of the  IPOs on here so far have been nothing but SCAMS and people have lost BTC including myself.
Activity: 31

Wallet pictures?

Activity: 644
You may distribute 100% but I doubt it's going to be a wide distribution.  You should make some of the initial offering a giveaway.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Activity: 635
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
 I will invest

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Pages:
Jump to: