Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][NUL] NUL coin - Reserve your space now! - page 8. (Read 6605 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm in, but what is an activity on the bitcoin wallet of at least 10?

Hope he doesn't mean BTC. At most I've moved 1.1 BTC in and out of one wallet address.

Silly people.  He is referring to your Bitcointalk account.  10 posts.  Not created today.

Sometimes being smart can make you very dumb, at times. ¬_¬
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I am also interested will provide help to promote
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Count me in, I'm all for something a bit different.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
I am in. Count me in for marketing.
Activity: 35
Cool. I'm in.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I'm in.  Sign me up.
Activity: 52
Interesting ,

Would like to part of this project, so count me in.
Strange name for a coin though...

Vidocq.

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Wow so many POS KLONEs. That said I am in  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WOW! I mined 0 blocks for 0 days with 0 coins total! Yeah!!!

Hope he doesn't mean BTC. At most I've moved 1.1 BTC in and out of one wallet address.

Silly people.  He is referring to your Bitcointalk account.  10 posts.  Not created today.

Activity: 546
I'm definitely a believer in the cryptocoin revolution, and this coin sounds very promising. I'm pretty optimistic about this coin because nothing in your vision resembles a get-rich scheme. I like that you are in it for the long haul and want do some good for society.
Yes.
Activity: 47
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Interested, add me, thanks!
I'm curious as to how else you will combat issues of dead weight investors, i.e. investors who claim to be enthusiastic and dedicated, up until the point that they vanish with their stake and let everyone else do the leg work while they sit and watch.

It would, in my opinion, be a good idea for the additional rewards to dedicated community members to be handed out more gradually; more like a salary than an overall lump sum. This adds in an incentive to keep "doing" whatever it is they are doing to contribute.

I'm entirely new to NXT and its siblings, but I'd be interested to see if someone could actually create a stable community model based around the platform that encourages mutual cooperation rather than a singular motive for greed.

That, and I love a good experiment. Provided this is a genuine effort to be "different" from the other NXT clones, then consider me interested. If it isn't, then I'm not.
Activity: 105
I would like to try this PoS coin!:) Love energy efficient coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
very good ,i am in
Activity: 102
This looks promissing
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167