Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][POW][X21S] Liquid CASH - LCASH - page 2. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 3
January 07, 2020, 05:49:57 PM
Beware this looks like the same "team" that pulled the Zyrex / Zyrk exit scam, the exchange is a clone of the Zyrex one be very careful.

never heard the shit you're talking about, open source code is open source code, if you know what it is you would not talk shit like that..... guess you had a bad day... be cool
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 07, 2020, 06:01:29 AM

This exchange scammers, reset the balance, and also drew a minus. And this coin is surely scam !!! Be careful friends !!!

http://deurox.eu
Activity: 249
January 04, 2020, 12:39:56 PM
Beware this looks like the same "team" that pulled the Zyrex / Zyrk exit scam, the exchange is a clone of the Zyrex one be very careful.
January 03, 2020, 06:50:20 AM
Liquid Cash? 

So I put real cash into this and it becomes Liquid?  Pours down the drain?

Just another scam to sell their crap coins for BTC.

The exchange is some backyard exchange that wont let you withdraw btc for sure.

Nothing new with this project, just appeared and it will soon disappear.

Prove me wrong Liquid Cash Team

we already proven our reliability working on deurox market and developing lcash and deuro. if you think you can do better, please push commits on github or suggest something instead of talking shit... we do everything whithout being shady or something, so since you are the smart one why don't you tell us why scam?Huh?

check out support channels, nobody got issues, cause market is working fine and we are not intentioned to steal or scam or anything not legit. again, you prove what you say or you're only a stupid fuck.
January 03, 2020, 06:47:01 AM
Halving every 5.000.000 blocks

Tell the developers why the reward reduction isn’t so soon?

coin diff should be ok till that block, actually is going well
Activity: 442
January 03, 2020, 05:15:43 AM
Liquid Cash? 

So I put real cash into this and it becomes Liquid?  Pours down the drain?

Just another scam to sell their crap coins for BTC.

The exchange is some backyard exchange that wont let you withdraw btc for sure.

Nothing new with this project, just appeared and it will soon disappear.

Prove me wrong Liquid Cash Team
January 02, 2020, 01:45:02 AM
Halving every 5.000.000 blocks

Tell the developers why the reward reduction isn’t so soon?
January 01, 2020, 07:06:57 PM
going japanese or something lol

https://www.touzi.io/archives/5754
January 01, 2020, 08:00:48 AM
don't act like children!if people ask questions, even if they are uncomfortable-you need to answer as truthfully as possible and not ban them for it!I just expressed my opinion!and very horsho that you can not influence me on this site!

and where is the question?

get a life man.. really... you just stop being a dick.. you have no questions to ask, you are only fudding like a stupid. stop it. you get banned for your attitude, we have a solid reputatation you cannot do nothing to damage us... just fuck off, we are not working for you, we are not bitcoin, we do what we think is better, banning you too. you are intoxicating all our social networks, you welcome but then realize how crazy you are. we are gonna track you down if you don't stop to write shit about us. today is a beautiful day, get together your shitty life and stop writing about us.
Activity: 24
January 01, 2020, 06:01:24 AM
don't act like children!if people ask questions, even if they are uncomfortable-you need to answer as truthfully as possible and not ban them for it!I just expressed my opinion!and very horsho that you can not influence me on this site!
January 01, 2020, 05:55:51 AM
Instead of objectively answering the charges-these people just ban unwanted users in Diskord and even call names!and then they demand some respect for themselves!first of all, we must respect the community and answer to it on the merits! not to behave like an ill-mannered teenager!everyone makes the rest of the conclusions himself!

WRONG

you come at my home, the discord channel, talking shit. and you want answers on what ...  on fud you make?Huh YOU GIVE RESPECT TO GET RESPECT, you did not ask, you vomited scam here, scam there... did you spend a cent on lcash??? how you call scam something you're not skilled to understand?Huh be polite and you will not get banned, so simple...
January 01, 2020, 05:52:07 AM
Instead of objectively answering the charges-these people just ban unwanted users in Diskord and even call names!and then they demand some respect for themselves!first of all, we must respect the community and answer to it on the merits! not to behave like an ill-mannered teenager!everyone makes the rest of the conclusions himself!

we are fed up with people like you, all the crypto community is intoxicated by late coming people who will throw shit on other people just working the best they can like us. GET A LIFE GO MOCK SOMEONE ELSE YOU LOSER
January 01, 2020, 05:50:36 AM
After a series of awkward questions to the virgins in Discord, the channel in Discord was removed!then draw your own conclusions!but it looks like a Scam clean water!

our discord is working good, you've been banned because you were talking shit, no technical questions, only fud... so bad we cannot ban you here ...
January 01, 2020, 05:49:57 AM
January 01, 2020, 05:01:08 AM
show respect or go fuck away stupid teen bitch
January 01, 2020, 04:45:50 AM
ask with the right tone on discord and you receive a response deposit will be opened on the next days Sergik the channel was not removed only the mans with pussies like you where banned  Wink Wink
December 24, 2019, 12:40:51 PM
After a series of awkward questions to the virgins in Discord, the channel in Discord was removed!then draw your own conclusions!but it looks like a Scam clean water!
Activity: 62
December 22, 2019, 03:36:55 PM
When will the exchange include depositing coins for replenishment?
https://onlycash.ddns.net:16969

How can I make a deposit on the floor if there is no access, no way to make a deposit?
December 19, 2019, 11:09:59 AM
When will the exchange include depositing coins for replenishment?
https://onlycash.ddns.net:16969
Pages:
Jump to: