Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZEN][Pre-sale] Zennet: Decentralized Supercomputer - Official Thread - page 20. (Read 57076 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Up to now, even with media exposure and a bounty, no one found a flaw.

No flaw has been disclosed.  There is a subtle difference.  (Presumably anyone finding a significant flaw would stand to gain more by not disclosing it, no?)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

My participation depends only on the amount of BTC looking to be raised. If your looking to raise in the area of 600, than I'm all in and even sends respected BTC amount....Nevertheless if its going to be another SYS, SWARM or other monstrous ICO than I'm out of here.....please seriously consider an Investment Cap of the total amount raised...too much mega ICOs lately and practically all of them very disapointing
+1

Gentlemen,
As YNWA2806 wrote, "tons of code". If you can make this product with only 600BTC, please come to work with us. You must be top devs.
Please take some time to understand the size of the project (Xennet, XenFS, Xentube and some more). Also note the various expertises needed. Personally I have them all but this project is too big to finish it by myself within a reasonable time.

so when do you think the ico will be released and abouth how high will be the mcap ?

Full details will be given in a few weeks (or even days).
As the the mcap, recall that this is a much larger market than known so far in the world of crypto (I'm speaking about the market of distributed arbitrary native computation of course). So I expect it to begin with billions. We also thought much about a fair coin distribution.
As said, very soon details will be released.

Did you do tech feasibility research of this coin, sometimes theory is good but it is not realistic, and how can we know you or your team has the ability to complete this project, can you share some information?

Feasibility research was done intensively and is reflected from the public technical documents, which are deep and wide far more than common in new crypto projects.
Up to now, even with media exposure and a bounty, no one found a flaw.
You're welcome to check our dev's LinkedIn and get some impression about the ability, this in addition to the professional documents.
We will gladly get into any public technical questions, questionings, discussion, suggestions etc.
So take some time to read the docs, and you might find a flaw and win the bounty!
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.

My participation depends only on the amount of BTC looking to be raised. If your looking to raise in the area of 600, than I'm all in and even sends respected BTC amount....Nevertheless if its going to be another SYS, SWARM or other monstrous ICO than I'm out of here.....please seriously consider an Investment Cap of the total amount raised...too much mega ICOs lately and practically all of them very disapointing
+1

Gentlemen,
As YNWA2806 wrote, "tons of code". If you can make this product with only 600BTC, please come to work with us. You must be top devs.
Please take some time to understand the size of the project (Xennet, XenFS, Xentube and some more). Also note the various expertises needed. Personally I have them all but this project is too big to finish it by myself within a reasonable time.

so when do you think the ico will be released and abouth how high will be the mcap ?

As the the mcap, recall that this is a much larger market than known so far in the world of crypto (I'm speaking about the market of distributed arbitrary native computation of course). So I expect it to begin with billions. We also thought much about a fair coin distribution.

Did you do tech feasibility research of this coin, sometimes theory is good but it is not realistic, and how can we know you or your team has the ability to complete this project, can you share some information?
Activity: 897
http://idni.org

+1

Gentlemen,

Activity: 350

+1

Gentlemen,

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Will you make this open source?

Not only open source, but fully decentralized, no middleman, we can't earn a penny once the system is out.
Activity: 378
Will you make this open source?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
only IPO,no freeaway?  Huh Huh
Activity: 897
http://idni.org

+1

Gentlemen,
Activity: 34

+1
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself

Activity: 398

Sounds cool, keeping my eye on this one!

Tons of coding though.....can you elaborate on the status of development?? any Roadmap?
Thank you for your interest about Xennet.
Full details about the presale will soon be given (~1 month).
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Quite detailed information given on your website , it was a long read  Cheesy . When is the pre-sale btw ?
Activity: 350
when can we start mining / buying ? ^^
Activity: 560
Guys you need first to do POD for this ICO. Many investors want it today
Xennet Bug Bounty Announcement

We at Xennet are committed to top quality. That’s one of the reasons why Xennet article, RFC and SDD are publicly available; but merely making them public, doesn’t accomplish anything if people don’t read them.

For this reason, Xennet bug bounty provide an opportunity for people who find a serious flaw in our plan to be compensated.

We offer 1 BTC to the first person that points out a serious flaw in our plan to build xennet supercomputer, that will cause us to make a change accordingly.

Note: The RFC and SDD documents still describe the traditional VM design. The current design as described here at BTT and in Xennet article was written after we have moved to OS virtualization, among some other changes.
im confused...is this a coin or what? if it is whats the details. sorry for the noob questions, just very unfamiliar with this.

Maybe listening to the podcast (see on bottom of the main post) will give you some introduction.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
im confused...is this a coin or what? if it is whats the details. sorry for the noob questions, just very unfamiliar with this.
Pages:
Jump to: