Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-ICO Alt-Coins 50% Discounts... are they worth it? - page 2. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Hey guys,

Are Pre-ICO 50% discounts worth investing into? and if so, in what conditions do you guys look into to make proper investments.

Pre-ICO is way of getting bigger margins into the initial price and fins, price which is decided when the coin is listed on the exchanger. This is technically buying at low price and selling at ten times higher prices minimum. So yeah it's really a good opportunity to get 50% discounts from pre-ICO. Most of the time I will take my friends advice in investing ICO as he has more deep knowledge about the teams involved and trusted team portfolio.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
ICO is always going to be a high risk investment. and at the present time because of all the rules that Chinese government is setting for ICOs and banning them in their country it may not be the wisest of ideas to start investing in them. you should really think twice these days.
don't let the discounts no matter how big play with your emotions and force you to make a decision that you regret later.

No risk no reward. If you're fine with having no gains in investments.

Its not that hard to tell if an ICO will do well. All you have to do is make sure the ICO isnt a scam and you can profit easily.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259

Yo man that's what makes us invest more money into ICO. This is the peak period of investment where tokens are most cheap and only profitable because you get big discounts. Some of them even throw away 70% discount on the angel day which is the most profitable of all. This is only for the first day and you just grab the opportunity. Leading to a ICO is very easy if you read the whitepaoer properly and see the potential to success. Any novice project with grand publicity will lead that project to success. So keep watching for these discounts and progress.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
ICO is always going to be a high risk investment. and at the present time because of all the rules that Chinese government is setting for ICOs and banning them in their country it may not be the wisest of ideas to start investing in them. you should really think twice these days.
don't let the discounts no matter how big play with your emotions and force you to make a decision that you regret later.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Yes they truly are, some invest in famous ICO and only in famous ones because its an obvious choice to invest in an ICO that is somehow already known, I only invest in ICO that has a proof of legitimacy, many ICO's just intends to scam people but some has truly intention on keeping their coin alive and try to improve it more, that's what I am look for, a team that has a potential and will do anything for the sake of their projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

Are Pre-ICO 50% discounts worth investing into? and if so, in what conditions do you guys look into to make proper investments.
Yes of course but it depends upon the ICO, not all Ico that have 50% discounts or bonus is not good to invest. Make sure first to read , think and feel if the particular ico has a good potential if you are going to invest.

I see that you're promoting Cindicator. Awesome project, Yuri is a great guy.

So let me ask you this; Does cindicator offer any discounts to its early investors. How many % out of the total amount that'll be released with me discounted. and what else as an investor you look for in a project to make it worth-while investing into.
I don't know and i can't see it in their thread, i don't answer a wrong and not sure answer so its better to ask in the ann thread. Honestly as a investor i think a long term investment and how it will have a big part in the community more than a token price so the future purpose is much needed.IMO
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Yes of course but it depends upon the ICO, not all Ico that have 50% discounts or bonus is not good to invest. Make sure first to read , think and feel if the particular ico has a good potential if you are going to invest.

It depends upon the ICO and how reliable the project is. Sometimes, some re inflating the discount just as to collect more funds but they are not after the project but instead with the money. In investing, you have to research the project, people behind with their reputation and their affiliates.
Activity: 155
Merit: 101
Hey guys,

I see that you're promoting Cindicator. Awesome project, Yuri is a great guy.

So let me ask you this; Does cindicator offer any discounts to its early investors. How many % out of the total amount that'll be released with me discounted. and what else as an investor you look for in a project to make it worth-while investing into.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

Activity: 155
Merit: 101
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: