Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ICO] Footballcoin is your chance to win 2 tickets to FIFA 2018 finals! - page 2. (Read 454 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 262
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xfccoin-the-first-fantasy-football-manager-blockchain-game-1850000 - THIS IS REAL FOOTBALLCOIN. YOU must change name of your project. Footballcoin.io - official website. Please, be carefull.

The name of our project is Footballcoin2018

when the names almost coincide with a very similar structure, it is very similar to plagiarism and therefore nothing suitable will come of it. In addition, tickets for figs are already sold by name and an attempt to sell or transfer will be impossible and a person with such a ticket will not be able to pass to the stadium in his place.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The result of the lottery will be on July, 10th, 5 days before finals to pack and go to Moscow!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xfccoin-the-first-fantasy-football-manager-blockchain-game-1850000 - THIS IS REAL FOOTBALLCOIN. YOU must change name of your project. Footballcoin.io - official website. Please, be carefull.

The name of our project is Footballcoin2018
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Ammm, the website is low quality, there are no link to devs' social networks. It looks like scammy. As for me, I will never invest in such projects.

There's a link to the company, which supports this project. It has been working for more than 60 years
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Ammm, the website is low quality, there are no link to devs' social networks. It looks like scammy. As for me, I will never invest in such projects.
Its a amazing to see that you are giving us a good opportunity to gain ticket for world cup.but isn't it late to get the ticket because we have less day left to join the final
Nothing to worry because they definitely have a plan for this .as they know that there is less time remaining for the final match.so wait for their confirmation

We confirm all the commitments we make to participants in the lottery and future token holders!
What about passport visa & transportation cost??

No need to make a visa with fan ID, transportation will be covered!
Thanks for this type of offer.so what are the condition to join in  the competition because I am the biggest fan of this project & going to watch their will be best thing in life

Hope we will give you this chance!
Its a amazing to see that you are giving us a good opportunity to gain ticket for world cup.but isn't it late to get the ticket because we have less day left to join the final

Still 2 weeks to go!
Activity: 25
Do you have bounty ?
No they haven't any bounty campaign. They are preparing for this.
Activity: 23
Activity: 9
What about passport visa & transportation cost??
copper member
Activity: 123
Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer
Footballcoin is looking like a great project. What about bounty campaign?? Have any bounty campaign for Footballcoin project?

It will be during ICO step! We'll inform here!
Did you fix any date for bounty campaign?
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Still 2 weeks) no need to prepare visa, we cover all expenses!

That's all said and done is getting a Russian visa even that easy? I highly doubt it's as easy as you say
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Thanks for this type of offer.so what are the condition to join in  the competition because I am the biggest fan of this project & going to watch their will be best thing in life

Join our lottery and welcome to Russia!

When are the results of the whole lottery even out? Arent the matches going to end soon lol?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Join our lottery and welcome to Russia!
Just invest any amount and take part in the lottery!
All expenses will be ours!

Still 2 weeks) no need to prepare visa, we cover all expenses!
i dont know if people still fall for such joke coins, even they made a jesus coin and some noobs were buying it... lets presume this coin takes off so what are your plans after worldcup is over? the coin would be dead for next 5 years? why people would want to use ''footballcoin'' when there are numerous coins struggling to workout in travel industry , sorry but i dont see much potential in this and for that reason Im out - *in barbaras voice*

Thanks for your feedback!
We have a plan how to develop the idea!
The all information is described in whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: