Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀🚀 ♣ ♣ Pre-Ico Influencercoin, + 100% Let's make profit!! ♣ ♣ 🔥🔥🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
what's the point of doing an announcement, if you have not even present your team? No information about the bounty campaign....
Activity: 266
I have read your white paper, why are you creating your startup in Switzerland over where you are based?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.

hello eva,

ofcourse! you can join our twitter and discord channel, and keep in touch with us!
Activity: 47
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
You said that the recent priority is to get the market for this project isn't it?
Any plans for the exchange that are aimed for this coins to get listed in?

Hi ottogary,

Yes our goal is to get listed on these exchanges. With a little bit help of the community we will definitly get listed soon.

Coinex
Coinexchange
Mercatox
EtherDelta
UbiTok
IDEX
DECENTREX
Livecoin
Liqui
Etherdelta
Yobit
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
You said that the recent priority is to get the market for this project isn't it?
Any plans for the exchange that are aimed for this coins to get listed in?
I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly and thoughtfully. I still keep looking to know about this project better.

Hi, thank you, we are working on getting more attention for the project, keep in touch
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly and thoughtfully. I still keep looking to know about this project better.
Projects about the exchange, I think this project has the potential for future success, I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.

Hi Rowane,

Thnx, yes we are working hard on getting it on track, it takes some hard work and time. But we will get there! Taking small steps, until we receive funds from investors than we will make bigger steps.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Projects about the exchange, I think this project has the potential for future success, I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.
The list from all those exchange is really making me smile.
Those are good exchange for any coins, hopefully it will be listed on exchange soon.

Thnx, we will definitely do all we can to get listed on those exchanges. It will take some time and hard work, but we will get there, with the help of our community.
Activity: 420
The list from all those exchange is really making me smile.
Those are good exchange for any coins, hopefully it will be listed on exchange soon.
It would be good if you can add more details and full information

Thanx for your suggestion, we will do that.
Activity: 25
It would be good if you can add more details and full information
When we will get the whitepaper ?

The whitepaper will be ready in half June. At the moment we are busy with Marketing and our website.
Activity: 14
I've read some information about you, but I still don't get the point of your project, the coin will be set up to be sent between people and everything?

The coin will be sent between people, and between companies that offer promotions. Like bigger youtube accounts, they always offer paid promotions. We intend to become their partner and let them receive payment by Influencercoin.

Offcourse influencercoin will be offered also to other companies, but this is the niche we are starting out.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I've read some information about you, but I still don't get the point of your project, the coin will be set up to be sent between people and everything?
the total supply is great
but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign

Hello,

We have prepared a total of 1% of our supply for bounty, so that are 10.000.000 coins. We forgot to mention that i will add it to the bounty thanx.
Activity: 392
the total supply is great
but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign
Pages:
Jump to: