Pages:
Author

Topic: pre-ICO START 💎DLEX💎 : Crypt exchange currency of the new generation - page 7. (Read 3741 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I'm already waiting for 22.08., I want to see what this announcement can turn into. I hope you do not disappoint us. Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hopefully with a new concept that will expedite the development of your project.!!! :"
Activity: 88
We are in touch, waiting for your questions.
We are in touch, waiting for your questions. 
We value your opinion.
We are in touch, waiting for your questions.  Wink
Exchange crypto currency is created for our money.

But if the exchange has already been created for your money, then why do you need an ICO? Do you want to reimburse your expenses? But then you have to explain to investors what will be the benefit for them. Otherwise, it turns out that you sell your work, but do not sell the exchange itself) How much does the exchange plan to earn a month on commissions? Will you have a bounty campaign?

Let's be frank

But if the exchange has already been created for your money, then why do you need an ICO? - To attract people

Do you want to reimburse your expenses? - no

But then you have to explain to investors what will be the benefit for them. Otherwise, it turns out that you sell your work, but do not sell the exchange itself) -
1. There will be a lot of exchange pairs
2. Exchange paired with DLEX 0% - so you will be interested in exchanging paired with DLEX

How much does the exchange plan to earn a month on commissions? - Time will tell

Will you have a bounty campaign? - yes, We are preparing

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

But if the exchange has already been created for your money, then why do you need an ICO? Do you want to reimburse your expenses? But then you have to explain to investors what will be the benefit for them. Otherwise, it turns out that you sell your work, but do not sell the exchange itself) How much does the exchange plan to earn a month on commissions? Will you have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hopefully with a new concept that will expedite the development of your project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I read about ANN: DLEX Crypt currency exchange of the new generation. But there are many questions that the community needs to know: Is this a new electronic currency? What is the technology platform? Total supply? What is the road map of the project? In addition to the outstanding feature is the exchange fee is zero, the project has any other outstanding features ... Too little information about the project. I look forward to August 22.
Hello.

We are in touch if you have any questions.
Oh yes, I forgot to say

We have Soft cap 10 000$  Wink

Our goal is to get to the top. Cool
And not to collect more money
Activity: 575
Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
New projects come with a new generation exchange concept, okay ...
We are waiting for a breakthrough from your project and this seems interesting to monitor.

Thank you so much.  Wink
What would you be interested in.
Only we will have 0% commission for exchange.  Grin

More details - August 22

Commission 0% really?
just more curious ...
Are there other programs to reach the goal?

Interested  Grin
I'll tell you in detail on August 22  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
New projects come with a new generation exchange concept, okay ...
We are waiting for a breakthrough from your project and this seems interesting to monitor.

Thank you so much.  Wink
What would you be interested in.
Only we will have 0% commission for exchange.  Grin

More details - August 22

Commission 0% really?
just more curious ...
Are there other programs to reach the goal?
If the cat has more questions, ask. With Pleasure, I will answer for everything.
Hi. This one is a project for a new exchange? And there will be also a coin for this? And is planned any airdrop?

Contract - https://ethplorer.io/address/0x5d206f00fa6e7f5b32daa1bca03e23ff8e60928a

And is planned any airdrop? - YES

Subscribe to the channel! - https://t.me/dlex_cc

Pages:
Jump to: