Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ITO] GLOBATRIX - Decentralized WEB - page 2. (Read 806 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
When will be the ico.

Thank you for your question, Prajeetks.

Now the presale is running.

The main ICO will start on 20th of July.

But now you can get 3x more tokens
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
new project with a very innovative idea for the future, I think this project was developed by the right team, I want to see in the long term about this project
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Internet,at least 60-80% with lower congestion and 30% with faster download speeds,with the reduction of monopoly and competition.I think that the project has a good potential and the team will succeed in the international market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
when will primary sale start?
I want to invest in its main sales so as not to wait too long
and the good news. this coin will soon be listed on market, hopefully soon before ico finished
Activity: 25
When will be the ico.
Thank you, Superairdrop.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have
Activity: 14
good, I follow project
Also, the price goes through stages between the tiers, which was planned to benefit the investors of the previous tier on the next tier and do the growth in stages.

The planning dates for getting tokens on the exchanges is the 3rd of August. When we have enough funds and token emission has a larger number.
The exchanges price may differ from the sale price, but once the token is on the exchanges, I will invest to manipulate the market as much as I can to benefit all the investors and keep the token price on exchanges growing
how token x10 6 month?
Maybe not all of them, or this list may still vary.

I'm always picky about things done the right way, so maybe we'll find different/better options.

It also depends on the sale cap and exchange prices.
We plan to list on OKEX, BiBox, Allcoin, Bit-Z, Coinegg, BTCTrade
what exchanges you plan list?
There is a chance we will implement the sale with other crypto currencies for the main ITO, but so far we're sticking with ETH for now
No, Ethereum only.
So you will need to get some Ethereum first.
credit card?
No problem
thank you
How I buy?

Thank you for your question, Superairdrop,

You should visit the site and click on the "Buy Tokens" button in the top right corner. The form will appear with 2 steps.
Step 1: enter your contact details, public ETH address, and country
Step 2: There are two ways to buy, with MetaMask wallet through the POA Network crowdsale page (there is a link there too, you just have to click it. Sometimes it may not load based on your browser, but normally it does, happens sometimes though) and on the crowdsale page click on the invest button.

The second way is with QR code displayed on the same page, with any wallet that supports Method ID (the method ID is specified there too)
How I buy?
Pages:
Jump to: