Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-POLL] TRADING PAIR SUGGESTIONS FOR COINMARKET.IO - page 18. (Read 128528 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
RBBT/BTC
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
RBBT/BTC
please
Activity: 182
rbbt/btc
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Please get XXL coin !! we need it
Activity: 35
GRUMP/BTC!
Activity: 57
xxl/btc
please
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Please add Xxl/btc on the market.
Activity: 37
ADD CORGI!!!
The WHO sang..." I want it, I want, I want it..... you CAN have it....MAGIC BUS"

XXL
Activity: 7
Please add XXL/BTC or XXL/LTC  Shocked
Activity: 46
Add Sherlock Coin (SHC) please !
Activity: 46
Please add XXLcoin, we nees a reliable place to trade!
Activity: 406
Dear Sirs at coinmarket.io exchange,
on behalf of the development team of Grumpycoin,
I have recently joined the development team of Grumpycoin and I am actively posting on bitcointalk.org, facebook and twitter gaining respect in the community.
I am a certified professional developer but also an investor and businessman seeing great opportunities in the crypto currency world and have found a great potential in the coin Grumpycoin, a fun meme coin that started by a very busy developers with too much projects going on so I joined the team and boosted the coin dramatically as you can see last couple of weeks.
Meme coin are not jokes as most people see them look at Dogecoin did for the crypto currency and for the Jamaican olympic team.
Most important about this coin is that we are active developers and we all have invested a lot in mining, time and promotion at social networks on this coin and we are going to continue.

The coin is not affiliated with the original Grumpy cat and the images where changed to respect the word trademark "grumpy cat" in the US and so to not confuse with that cat we created our own animated cat.

I think one the most important critical success factor for a crypto currency is deploying a trade market on an exchange and Grumpycoin is already on the exchanges cryptorush.in at https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=GRUMP&b=BTC and https://pmtocoins.com/index.php?page=trade&market=28.
Lazycoins exchange is in development and Grumpycoin will be there too.
There are lots of requests going on to add more services to the coin like coinpayments.net, coinwarz.com, cryptsy.com, coinedup.com and more.
We offer wallets at three platforms Windows, OSX and Linux and have recently added Kimoto Gravity Well to the wallets.
We are several real life professional developers from around the world speaking several languages.
I have also a couple of professionals colleagues who are full time blogger/social network/internet business professional and another professional Apple IOS developer with whom I am in brainstorm phase at moment.

Grumpycoin to the moon? As our grumpy would say "To your mother!".

Can you please add Grumpycoin to your exchange?

This will also add more visitors and add value to your site as I will promote your site on twitter, facebook and the forums when the coin will be added.

As an incentive, I would like to mention that Grumpycoin is more profitable at the moment than many of your coins already listed at your exchange as you can see at https://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt.

Please check out our sites.

www.grumpycoins.com
www.facebook.com/grumpycoin
www.twitter.com/grumpycoin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrumpycoingrump-grumpycoin-now-on-mintpal-and-coinedup-8-exchanges-403936

Regards,
Clarv
+1
Add grump please
Activity: 294
Please add RabbitCoin (RBBT) !
Activity: 251
Bitties
GRUMP/BTC please!