Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-POLL] TRADING PAIR SUGGESTIONS FOR COINMARKET.IO - page 54. (Read 128541 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please add PENG/BTC
Activity: 93
Is PENG already added to coinmarket? When will it be added to the exchange. Please add it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
please add MINT coin
COINMARKET.IO

CoinMarket.io is growing and developing at a rapid rate and we are going to do a poll very soon on what coins should be added to the exchange.

In this thread we would like to get suggestions on which coins should be added to the poll.
If you can please add links to the announce thread and any other info you think is relevant to the coin.
We will review this thread and make the poll thread shortly.

We are currently trading Noblecoin [NOBL], USDE [USDE] and Dogecoin [DOGE].

Our main feedback/support thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153

(please dont suggest new coins/pairs there)

PENGUINCOIN has 12 pages of support, we all want to trade PENG/BTC on coinmarket.io you got to add!!!!

12 PAGES!! WHAT THE HELL, WHY HASNT HE ADDED IT!!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
COINMARKET.IO

CoinMarket.io is growing and developing at a rapid rate and we are going to do a poll very soon on what coins should be added to the exchange.

In this thread we would like to get suggestions on which coins should be added to the poll.
If you can please add links to the announce thread and any other info you think is relevant to the coin.
We will review this thread and make the poll thread shortly.

We are currently trading Noblecoin [NOBL], USDE [USDE] and Dogecoin [DOGE].

Our main feedback/support thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153

(please dont suggest new coins/pairs there)

PENGUINCOIN has 12 pages of support, we all want to trade PENG/BTC on coinmarket.io you got to add!!!!
Activity: 12

Please ADD PENG/BTC

Why hasnt the admin added PENG? but he added two other coins no1 has heard of.. something seems fishy. Looking forward to a reply from operator.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Please ADD PENG/BTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Add PENG/BTC. I want to trade some here. You've added icn/btc and rpd/btc market now. Add this too.

Yeh i agree, i love coinmarket.io and want PENG on there, it should have been added before thee 2 latest additions. PLEASE ADD!

awwh why has PENG/BTC not been added, over 12 pages of support.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Add PENG/BTC. I want to trade some here. You've added icn/btc and rpd/btc market now. Add this too.

Yeh i agree, i love coinmarket.io and want PENG on there, it should have been added before thee 2 latest additions. PLEASE ADD!
Activity: 41
Please add PENG / BTC

Guys.. the operator for coinmarket.io has just added two new coins that i haven't even seen one vote for on this thread. This thread might aswell be deleted or closed since the operator doesn't even look at it.

The markets he probably added paid him, honestly cannot believe he hasnt added PENG which many many people voted for. I want to hear from the operator from his self on whats going on here!

OMG WHY HASNT HE ADDED PENG!! IVE GOT A LARGE AMOUNT OF BTC TO BE SPENT ON PENG, AND I WANT TO TRUST A DECENT EXCHANGE. EXCHANGE OPERATOR PLEASE UPDATE US!
Activity: 28
Please add PENG / BTC

Guys.. the operator for coinmarket.io has just added two new coins that i haven't even seen one vote for on this thread. This thread might aswell be deleted or closed since the operator doesn't even look at it.

The markets he probably added paid him, honestly cannot believe he hasnt added PENG which many many people voted for. I want to hear from the operator from his self on whats going on here!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
PLZ ADD MINT!
Activity: 2
Need PENG on coinmarket soon.

Agree, please add PENG/BTC, penguincoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
Need PENG on coinmarket soon.
Activity: 56