Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-SALE] [BOPT] Blockoptions - The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform - page 2. (Read 4824 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 110
waiting info about bounty campaign
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hi. If you need Portuguese translation, I am reserving it. Thanks
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Looking good, however many similar betting blockchain. we'll see with the development.

As of now to the best of my knowledge there is no binary option industry that is 100% on chain. they may be other project that have taken some section of online gambling like sports,casinno etc to the block chain but there is none that has done so for binary option trading.
we are very focus . 
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I like the idea of decentraland, it breaks the limits of centralization.
I want to support this project by promoting on social media pages so when will be the lauch of bounty campaigns? I'll keep an eye on this program because I know this would be successful.

Hi, we will update the bounty campaign thread within 48 hours. Thanks for your support. Smiley
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
I like the concept of decentraland virtual reality world for sure their's a lot of participant will support this project even if local or international because of its innovation and unique concept.
For now, where waiting for more update regarding this project.Good luck for both team and management.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I like the idea of decentraland, it breaks the limits of centralization.
I want to support this project by promoting on social media pages so when will be the lauch of bounty campaigns? I'll keep an eye on this program because I know this would be successful.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looking good, however many similar betting blockchain. we'll see with the development.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Hello and thanks to every one that has shown interest. i wish us all the best with this project
i will be managing this thread and the bounty campaign
bounty campaign thread will be up and running soon just stay tuned
see you upfront ..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
1 ICO again with nice concept
bookmarked
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

WEBSITE(updating) | WHITEPAPER | BCT ANN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SLACK | MEDIUM | BOUNTY

The MVP is testing on private chain, will be released for testing on mainet before ICO, MVP address will be updated soon.

ABOUT THE TEAM

Founder and CEO of Blockoptions
Gary Luo - Linkedin
Gary from China, quit college to start a online venture(as a top rate Click Bank Seller) from 2005, and have made million USD dollars with this venture. With Highly enthusiastic he have created many startups in more fields, from PC software, Mobile APP and Games, Ecommerce to Crytocurrency. He have contrived Blockoptions for months and used own fund to develope Blockoptions from scatch by a small golbal team. With his leadership Blockoptions aid to be a leader brand in binary options industry and make large amount of profits to our token holders.

Core Developers:
Himanshu pandey - Linkedin
Blockchain developement expert, full stack developer and dedicaded to Dapp developement on ethereum blockchain for 3 years.

Rahul Singh - Linkedin
Blockchain developer - Blockchain developer and researcher have expertise in ethereum, token and dapp development.

Website and UI Designer:
Artem Suhanov - Linkedin

Community Manger:
Asonganyi Derick - Linkedin, Asonganyi will manage the ANN thread and Bounty thread on BCT as well as other social medias, his username is asonganyi.

MEDIA:

IN OTHER LANGUAGES:  Download PSD file here
Chinese:
Filipino:
Hindi:
Indonesian: kaneki007
Japan:
Korean:
German:
Russian: Awallon
Scandinavian:
Spanish:
Thai:
Turkish: polat90
Dutch:
French:
Italian:
Polish:
Romanian:
Vietnamese: Watanabe1505

JOIN OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

If you want to participate in our bounty campaign, please go to this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2043789

Contact the team on Slack slack.blockoptions.io
Pages:
Jump to: