Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[PRE-SALE LIVE]🔥[ANN]🔥 DEORUM.IO GUARANTEED PROFIT SHARE - page 2. (Read 464 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any kind of agreement or smart contract to prove that you will share 40% of profit for a lifetime? I am not sure that payment amounts will be the same if exchange will be success.

Do you have registered company? Are you located in Poland?
Of course, the payment of profits will be made with the help of a smart contract.
Yes, the cores team comes from Poland. The Polish government is opposed to cryptocurrencies so probably we will registration in Estonia jurisdiction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Any kind of agreement or smart contract to prove that you will share 40% of profit for a lifetime? I am not sure that payment amounts will be the same if exchange will be success.

Do you have registered company? Are you located in Poland?
copper member
Is there any bounty campaign?

I am a pofessional Hindi translator.

Pl. PM me if you need....

Bounty campaign is available.
Hindi language will soon be available for translation. Until then, we invite you to participate in another bounty campaign.
Activity: 126

This is a very great project! Thank you!
Activity: 142
Is there any bounty campaign?

I am a pofessional Hindi translator.

Pl. PM me if you need....

copper member
Thank you for your answers community! We encourage you to take part in bounty campaigns or buy DEO tokens with a 50% discount. Wink  If you have any questions ask Us: [email protected]
Activity: 140
good projects, projects like this that some investors are looking for, I will discuss with my friends again because this project is very interesting
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
a very interesting coin sale promotion with a big bonus given at presale coins, I also see coin prices rise considerably at the time ICO begins, very lucky to have coins at presale and sell them at the time of listing on schedule scheduled exchange on the roadmap
copper member
Looks interesting. I like the ideas of having games for tokens. I’m not sure how you would “provide liquidity” to your exchange though, as stated in your white paper.
Hi Jiveuoq!
Thanks for your reply!

Most exchanges have problems with the liquidity of transactions. We will eliminate this problem with the help of funds from ICO by buying a certain amount of cryptocurrencies and introducing them to the exchange.
Activity: 20
Looks interesting. I like the ideas of having games for tokens. I’m not sure how you would “provide liquidity” to your exchange though, as stated in your white paper.
copper member
Dear investors, we are sorry,

Due to the small interest in the deorum project, we decided to finish the project. If you have questions, please contact us here: [email protected].
Funds will be refunded to ethereum addresses

Pages:
Jump to: