Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre sale or ICO? - page 9. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 03, 2018, 12:36:14 PM
In fact, it is already possible to understand how the community relates to the project, and if the pre-sale is active, then I think it's worth investing (with other positive factors)
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.
As you say that buying when pre sale is more risky. When public sales, the risk will be slightly reduced. Now, many ICO projects are scam and difficult to distinguish them from the original ones. So, I suggest to buy when a public sale or ICO, although the bonuses obtained tend to be less but the risk will not be too high.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
actually both are good because they are mutually beneficial, both in presale and in ico, only in this case better buy in ico alone because useless we pursue the bonus that at the end of the scam.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
Presale is also a part of the ICO. What you must mean here is investing in ICO or the altcoin(when it gets listed in the exchange) and the answer to this is: At the time of ICO and presales. ICOs offer great rewards and benefits before they get listed on the exchange. You can invest in the ICO at a low rate and also get the benefits. The price of the ICO is generally high when it gets listed so you will always be in a win-win situation.
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 12:34:12 PM
If you want to choose between these two, I think it's Ico. Because if we think that 80 percent of the projects in the current market is garbage, it is very difficult to get a solid project. But if you ask me, it makes more sense to participate in the bounty programs of the projects than the two of them.

If everybody participate on the bounty project alone, who will buy the token and where will they get the funding for the implementation of the project?  What do you think is the essence of conducting bounties? Well to me I feel that bounty is conducted to tell the world about a project and encourage them to invest for good rewards. If this is correct, I think it is unfair to state that participating in the bounty is better than in the token sale... they all work together for the success of every project. As for me I also invest in projects I feel had great prospect.
Activity: 113
June 03, 2018, 12:29:46 PM
if your belief is confident about the ICO project, it is better to buy in pre ico time, so you can earn more profit
buying during the public sale is also not a problem as long as the project has good quality
June 03, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
To me presale is great because it offers good bonus than the main ICO.  As for scam, it can happen at any stage of the token sale or even after the sale. So it is wise to maximize every opportunity of investing in a good and verified project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

You're wrong. Pre-sale is the first stage of ICO, I don't see any better chance not to get scammed during the main ICO sale. If you do the research before you invest, results should be the same.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

It is always better to buy when it is in the exchanger.  Wink

I mean we will never when they will go scam about the whole thing. I mean most of the ICO's go scam at the time of exchanger listing when they are not able to fulfil the requirement of the exchangers. Also they try to get more and more money out of the investors and thus ICO main sale becomes the prime spot for this one. They always go for scamming when the time of listing comes and they dont do it because they know very well when they will do so then all of the people will dump their coins for nothing.
Activity: 348
June 03, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
It depends on whether you want to trade your money and earn or just work for the bounty . Pre-sale definitely has more benefits as the investors gets more discounts and other benefits and get more tokens than others depending on how much you invested on the token . In ICO , the percentage of work is divided among different type of campaigns and yiu get stakes of the work you did for it and then get the tokens.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
Of course, rather risky to participate in PreSale, but most often there are less restrictions on the investment sum that will allow to make more investments and also the discount is more that will lead to bigger profit if coin cost after ICO increases)
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
June 03, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
I never invest at the stage of pre ICO, because many scammers collect money by submitting a shell project. Very high risk at this stage. The company can not repel the money invested in it.

The problem in your research/decisions. This is not problem that appears from stages. Pre sales discounts can deliver profitability even if something go wrong with a project
Activity: 406
June 03, 2018, 11:44:23 AM
Regular, ICO is split to 2 main: pre-sale and token sale, probably more than one, custom by development. Although you can get more bonuses when participating in pre-sale, but pre-sale only for businesses, who buy in bulk. It does not open randomly for everyone.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
June 03, 2018, 11:39:28 AM
pre-sale is the best if you already sure about the project. ICO is just for lack of amount for investment and to see hoe sure and secure is the project.
Activity: 322
June 03, 2018, 11:35:46 AM
I never invest at the stage of pre ICO, because many scammers collect money by submitting a shell project. Very high risk at this stage. The company can not repel the money invested in it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 03, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

i prefer to buy from ICO because it usually require small amount of contribution. If you participate on presale, you will need much contribution to be eligible.
Buy the tokens in ICO half, and buy half again once it hit exchange market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
Much depends on the project and the proposed bonuses, because most people, after choosing a project, pay attention to the number of bonuses offered by the project, it's strange that people are silent about it.
Merit: 15
June 03, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
I can suggest you to buy at ico because its hard now to identify the ico legit or scam. If you believe with that project you can buy it at pre sale. But ussualy pre-sales often dominated by whales which have much in their pocket. It such we gambling eith that. Better save your money with buy at ico. Even in small profit, if you join many ico its also give you much real profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
June 03, 2018, 09:53:58 AM
Pre-sale stage is for rich guys only who want to invest more then $50K or about it.
On public sale you can't invest big money so it's called Crowd Sale and is suitable for not rich investors.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 03, 2018, 09:22:10 AM
If you want to choose between these two, I think it's Ico. Because if we think that 80 percent of the projects in the current market is garbage, it is very difficult to get a solid project. But if you ask me, it makes more sense to participate in the bounty programs of the projects than the two of them.
Pages:
Jump to: