Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[PRE-SALE][AIRDROP]⚡AIRDROP REGISTRATION CLOSED - page 5. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
filled out the airdrop form.  info requested:   hiremegoodman
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Joined the airdrop.. i like the idea of anti counterfeit and no one can fake it and have own private key.. nice and great project..
Activity: 180
email is misscammymerkel
thank you
Activity: 126
Founder, Freight Trust
I submitted the form, but not posting my email address here, which is ill-advised by the team.

The project overall looks solid, and there is a lot of information regarding the direction you are heading. My only concerns are, like every other crypto with huge ambitions, is you're trying to takle a multi-billion dollar industry with an initial ERC20 token. No matter how hopeful the project is, no matter how great your idea may be, the coin will still be a token on the markets. There is no major connections here listed, and no discussion on how you actually are going to penetrate the industry and acquire even .0001%-.001% if that, market share.

Sorry for the delay in response, I got wrapped up with some stuff.

So first I appreciate the comment let me address some of that (and yes I know we can communicate our ideas better and im working on integrating some more graphics and visuals in our whitepaper/website)

The Blockchain in Trucking Association is located in the same city as me and my co-founder, Chattanooga, TN. There is a huge hub of trucking companies (SWIFT, U.S. Xpress, Convenat, etc) in our area already.

We are not looking to provide any trucking services. we are, at our root, providing blockchain solutions for regulatory compliance. By 2019 every truck driver must have an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) that logs a variety of things mandated by law now. Not only that, but it must be accessible in real time to a police officer if they get pulled over.

I can't get into any specifics, but they are hosting a conference next week, and we hope to be able to attend.

our dAPP for shipping is merely offering a unified marketplace for brokers, agents, and 3PL/4PLs. We are not providing any service. Our model is to offer BaaS for free, contignent they join the marketplace and we take our cut. All they have to do is buy a % of tokens ($400USD for example) once, we burn those tokens and they are added to the marketplace.

Send me a message and I can share with you our whitepaper if you would like to know more, or we can talk on skype/discord

thanks
Activity: 200
Email:     diamonds4shannon
Thanks for the opportunity
Activity: 219
as requested, email:   mieshabronson
form completed and submitted.
Thank you  
Activity: 182
joined airdrop
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
completed form, as requested my email is:   sandersk235
 Smiley
Activity: 336
email....    juljon18
Thank you!
Activity: 518
i have field the form and joining the airdrop

this is my first part of email   : babdullah822

glad to be part of this project. thank's
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
First part of my email is .................. punshafern

please let me know if there is any info about bounty
this project look have great future  Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
wesleylonger is the first part of my email.  Hopefully i will receive some tokens.

Thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

radzueidaz (first part my email)

I filled in the form yesterday, now also fill out the form. is that not a problem?
what form yesterday was replaced with the current form. ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I submitted the form, but not posting my email address here, which is ill-advised by the team.

The project overall looks solid, and there is a lot of information regarding the direction you are heading. My only concerns are, like every other crypto with huge ambitions, is you're trying to takle a multi-billion dollar industry with an initial ERC20 token. No matter how hopeful the project is, no matter how great your idea may be, the coin will still be a token on the markets. There is no major connections here listed, and no discussion on how you actually are going to penetrate the industry and acquire even .0001%-.001% if that, market share.
Activity: 63
The first part of my email address is      ctinemandex
Hope to receive some tokens.
Thank you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
done applying for the airdrop , my first part of the email is : Rain
thanks dev.
god luck with the project
Activity: 119
first part of my email begasus_galaxy, follow this project and participate to airdrop too, good luck dev
Activity: 62
The instructions say to post in this thread the first part of your email.  The first part of my email is        elixirmixer

Hopefully I am doing this correctly because I don't see that any other people have posted.

Hope to receive tokens.  Thank you
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I already filled the form yesterday, should i re applied again?
first part of my email: panji
Pages:
Jump to: