Pages:
Author

Topic: [PreANN][HKC] HongKongCoingen Coin|Save U from 香港 HongKong Coin SCAM - page 5. (Read 4708 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why people are still minting HongKongCoin, which is extremely likely a Coingen Coin?

Why don't people wait for your HongKongCoingen Coin?? LOL

I think they're mining because it's a profitable altcoin. That's just my guess though  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Why people are still minting HongKongCoin, which is extremely likely a Coingen Coin?

Why don't people wait for your HongKongCoingen Coin?? LOL
HongKongCoingen Coin dev told me that that his HKC wallet will also generate wallet addresses starting with "1".

Oh.. this is the same as HongKongCoin.. also same as many other Coingen Coins!

Now I believe HKC is a coingen coin  Angry. Thx HK brothers  Wink

Count me in. PM u la.

I want fun.

Welcome, Brother!
Why do we think HongKongCoin is a Coingen Coin?

Reason 1:
For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to HKC spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Reason 2:
Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!

Reason 3:
Coingen coin wallet typical generates wallet addresses starting with "1". What a coincidence that HKC wallet addresses also start with "1"!
Hong Kong Brothers and Sisters

Please come to join us!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
HongKongCoingen Coin dev told me that that his HKC wallet will also generate wallet addresses starting with "1".

Now I believe HKC is a coingen coin  Angry. Thx HK brothers  Wink

Count me in. PM u la.

I want fun.

We all know it's you Cryptobuddy. When will you release your copy of a copy coin?

TimC, please join HongKongCoingen dev. We need support from HK people.

I don't think HongKongCoingen Dev will tell you who he is.

This is just the case of HKC dev. He could not provide to show that he was born in HK.

I think HongKongCoingen dev also has his right to protect his own privacy .. LOL
Activity: 4
CRYPTOBUDDY  WAS HIRED BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY FOR A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN ON HONG KONG COIN. YOU WILL SEE MORE OF THIS BEHAVIOR IN THE FUTURE AS GOVERNMENTS GET WORRIED.

CRYPTOBUDDY IS BEING PAID TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF POSTS NON-STOP ON DAILY BASIS.  EVERYONE OF HIS ARGUMENTS HAS BEEN DISCREDITED. YET HE CONTINUES. COMMUNITY HAS BEEN WARNED.

CHECK HIS POST HISTORY, IT IS NON STOP, IT MUST BE MULTIPLE PEOPLE WORKING IN SHIFTS.

THIS IS A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN.

We just talked about facts. Please provide facts to prove me wrong.. LOL

You don't care about facts. You have been disproven every time. You are saying that the first letter of a coin means its coingen. Only people who will believe such nonsense are newbies. This is a disinformation campaign. You are being paid for this.

CRYPTOBUDDY  WAS HIRED BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY FOR A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN ON HONG KONG COIN. YOU WILL SEE MORE OF THIS BEHAVIOR IN THE FUTURE AS GOVERNMENTS GET WORRIED.

CRYPTOBUDDY IS BEING PAID TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF POSTS NON-STOP ON DAILY BASIS.  EVERYONE OF HIS ARGUMENTS HAS BEEN DISCREDITED. YET HE CONTINUES. COMMUNITY HAS BEEN WARNED.

CHECK HIS POST HISTORY, IT IS NON STOP, IT MUST BE MULTIPLE PEOPLE WORKING IN SHIFTS.

Shit!

I like ShitCoin, but I don't want a cryptocurrency for HK (e.g. HKC) is a ShitCoin. LOL

We just talked about facts. Please provide facts to prove me wrong.. LOL

Haha.. I am a nobody, just Cryptobuddy in BTT.

I only provide the facts and results from objective analyses.

Could you tell me "ALL HKC wallet addresses start with 1" is fake? Please go to install an HKC wallet and tell me this statement is FAKE!

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
take a seat!sent later

Activity: 7
Here is one more evidence supporting HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin.

We all know that all Coingen coins using a wallet address using "1" as the first number.

Interesting HKC wallet address also starts with "1".

http://i.imgur.com/4auo3A5.png
100K  for  500coin per people ,that means you should post 200times ,but check your wallet send history , maybe only 30~40 times you send ..

so you are liar

The HKC dev also already confirmed that Cryptobuddy had broken this limit. 

The HKC dev is so angry about this. Furthermore, in the HKC ANN thread, HKC dev has also provided another simpler method to break this limit.

For what I was told by Cryptobuddy, Cryptobuddy's method is more efficient. 

Activity: 247
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 We all know it's you Cryptobuddy. When will you release your copy of a copy coin?
The major aim of this thread is to uncover the SCAM behind the HongKongCoin.

Will you still mint and trade for some extremely likely Coingen Coin HKC?
Pages:
Jump to: