Pages:
Author

Topic: Prebuilt Eth/Zec Mining Rigs in Bangalore - page 2. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
January 09, 2017, 01:17:50 PM
what will ur setup charge, if I provide you all the components?

As I can get Sapphire RX 470 4GB or 8GB version in less than $200

For one Rig, my setup charge for you is get me two RX 470 8GB cards for under $400 Smiley

Here is the link

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16814202230

Price $170 + customs wont be more than 3.5k

Hope you can calculate the rest

Haha it appears you have never ordered from Newegg. Their shipping charges are through the roof for graphics cards, and the 1.5k ull end up saving is not worth forgoing Indian warranty for. This particular card will cost almost $220 landed, and thats for a 4GB version. In Altcoin mining graphics cards fans will burn out very fast, assume 6-8 months, so do not go for imports unless the price difference is substantial.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 09, 2017, 09:26:05 AM

For one Rig, my setup charge for you is get me two RX 470 8GB cards for under $400 Smiley

Here is the link

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16814202230

Price $170 + customs wont be more than 3.5k

Hope you can calculate the rest
January 09, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

January 09, 2017, 09:10:33 AM
can you let me know , what kind of motherboard i can use in this , which will be easily available in the market for the purchase !

and about the RX 470 4 GB graphic cards ---- are you talking on the basis of ZEC / Eth because I am not interested mining in Ether at all .
They have been hacked twice , which cause the birth of Ether classic and Hard fork ( Ether was the first one I believe to get to the point of hard fork )

So , I will prefer Dash , Zcash or any other .

Hey mine what you want, totally your call. For Zcash Nvidia cards are better, so GTX 1060 3gb would be the most value for money option for Zcash as it does a little better than RX 470. Or if budget isnt an issue, even the GTX 1070 cards. For motherboard, you can look at the Biostar GT7 Z170 motherboard, perfect for 4 cards.
January 09, 2017, 09:06:14 AM
The price for Asus rx 470 is 16000 inr at Amazon. So i don't understand why you are selling used rigs for 25000 ?
Or i am missing something ?

That's Amazon global easy buy price, and that's without warranty. You can however get these cards for around 16.5k with Indian warranty at your local IT hub ( SP Roard, Nehru Place, Lamington road etc). I don't get what you mean by "Selling used rigs for 25000"Huh Did'nt you read the post? I make these on order, and you get bills for all components.
This listed price of 25K per card doesn't mean i'm giving you a 16,5k graphics card for 25k lol. Its an oversimplification of the cost of a system based on the number of cards in it. For example, a 4 Card Rig has a Motherboard, Ram, CPU, SSD, Power Supply, Wood/Aluminium Frame, Powered Risers, ethernet/wifi adapter and cable, Surge protector AND the 4 cards, assembled on to the frame. Then comes the software that it comes preloaded with, which is scripts for automatic mining, and resuming incase of power failure, for setting graphics card overclocks/underclocks on each boot depending on the coin being mined, Bios modifications for the graphics cards to increase their performance ( stock RX 470 does 21 mh/s in eth, bios modded RX 470 can do 28+ ).
Ofcource none of what I do is rocket science, and all related information is available on this very forum if you look hard. I just do it for you if you aren't that technically inclined, or don't have the time on your hands.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 08, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
January 08, 2017, 10:28:05 AM
The price for Asus rx 470 is 16000 inr at Amazon. So i don't understand why you are selling used rigs for 25000 ?
Or i am missing something ?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 08, 2017, 08:16:42 AM
can you let me know , what kind of motherboard i can use in this , which will be easily available in the market for the purchase !

and about the RX 470 4 GB graphic cards ---- are you talking on the basis of ZEC / Eth because I am not interested mining in Ether at all .
They have been hacked twice , which cause the birth of Ether classic and Hard fork ( Ether was the first one I believe to get to the point of hard fork )

So , I will prefer Dash , Zcash or any other .

And its finally back to the old levels, ETH is highly profitable and ROI for these mining Rig's ( without factoring in resale value) is down to 8 and getting better by the day ...

Hi ,

I am interested in building my own rig . I have a hard time finding the GPU riser cable and I am not sure about the Asrock motherboard as well . It's not easily available , I have to do a lot of research on that though .

I was thinking of building with 2 perspective mining / gaming . So , I come to an conclusion . I don't know whether I am doing it right or wrong please suggest .

Motherboard - Gigabyte ZOC force
RAM - 32 GB
4 Graphic card -  Sapphire RX 480 8 GB ( I am using 4 cards because It allow me to use that " no's " only )
CPU - i7 6850 k
psu - 1200 i
ssd - 500 GB

the cost have gone beyond the normal and with corsair cabinet and I don't know if i am able to get ROI on this or not . My main motive is to mine altcoins no specifics but i am not interested in ether as well ( because of hard fork and . I find zcash more interesting

What kind of motherboard you are using and what do you suggest on my setup

January 08, 2017, 08:06:19 AM
And its finally back to the old levels, ETH is highly profitable and ROI for these mining Rig's ( without factoring in resale value) is down to 8 and getting better by the day ...

Hi ,

I am interested in building my own rig . I have a hard time finding the GPU riser cable and I am not sure about the Asrock motherboard as well . It's not easily available , I have to do a lot of research on that though .

I was thinking of building with 2 perspective mining / gaming . So , I come to an conclusion . I don't know whether I am doing it right or wrong please suggest .

RAM - 32 GB
4 Graphic card -  Sapphire RX 480 8 GB ( I am using 4 cards because It allow me to use that " no's " only )
CPU - i7 6850 k
psu - 1200 i
ssd - 500 GB

the cost have gone beyond the normal and with corsair cabinet and I don't know if i am able to get ROI on this or not . My main motive is to mine altcoins no specifics but i am not interested in ether as well ( because of hard fork and . I find zcash more interesting

If you are purchasing a Gaming PC, then getting components that can be used for Altcoin mining is a good idea. But if your primary objective is to mine altcoins, and play some games then this configuration is WAAAAAY too high end. You could get a 7 card mining rig for the same price, which would be pretty capable in gaming as well. You do not need an i7 CPU, and the RX470 4GB is 95% the performance of the RX480 8GB for 70% of the price so get those instead.
Also you would need a full tower cabinet from a reputed brand like corsair as you mentioned, which has atleast 8 pci slot room.
ROI scales with the number of graphics cards that you have, so spending on other components for mining is a bad idea. Also, you can get Risers on amazon and ebay. i buy in bulk so I import from aliexpress.
Like I mentioned, if you are in Bangalore, you can get a mining setup from me, prebuilt.
If you are not in Bangalore, I am working on Enclosures for 5-7 card setups which are about the size of a PC Cabinet, and I will be able to ship systems in it. I will be posting pictures of that enclosure soon.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 08, 2017, 05:13:56 AM

Hi ,

RAM - 32 GB
CPU - i7 6850 k
psu - 1200 i
ssd - 500 GB

January 07, 2017, 05:54:25 AM
December 11, 2016, 06:28:00 AM
ETH Price recovering fast. Profitability up to $1.1 per card per day, ROI down to 11 months and reducing.
December 06, 2016, 01:37:03 PM
Considering a 4 card setup mining ZEC

Equipment cost = INR 1,00,000/-

Power consumption = INR 3,000/month

ZEC earned = INR 9,000/month

Monthly earning = INR 6,000/month

considering a 12% interest on initial investment it will take 18 months for ROI if difficulty and ZEC/INR rates remain stable.

please correct if I have miscalculated anywhere.

What if Electricity cost Become 2 rs Per unit....
This is possible in India only
People who have links in Government Firms or Big industries who provides rooms for employees for low minimum rates... here where i am living i have seen many people consume lot of electricity....

We can contact that room owner and save 2500 per month + we will get room for live
or
another idea A hostel student can use this because Bill will be paid by College ....

Haha a distributed network spread across a hostel could work well. Especially since these mining rigs can be used as fully functional computers, even play games while they mine. I had also explored renting out these systems to startups for negligible fee with the condition that they would need to insure 24/7 power and internet, but it needed too much initial investment for me to get into.
I do know a few people in Bangalore itself that pay a fixed amount for electricity, and for such arrangements mining rigs are pretty lucrative.
Don't say this can happen only in India though, most of the worlds renewable electricity supply is dirt cheap, like hydel power plants etc. Toonim brothers, who operate a large mining facility, are located next to a Dam/Reservoir and have dirt cheap electricity. Most of the Chinese operations rely on dirt cheap/free electricity, and over 70% of the worlds hashing power is located there.

Anyways, I'm still bullish on Etherium, but a little unsure of Zcash. I'll be mining and holding for a while, im in for the long haul. Remember those stories of people who had mined a 1000 Bitcoins and held them, then the price broke $1000? A million dollars from a few PC's running unattended. That's the dream.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2016, 11:24:08 AM

considering a 12% interest on initial investment it will take 18 months for ROI if difficulty and ZEC/INR rates remain stable.

What if Electricity cost Become 2 rs Per unit....
This is possible in India only
People who have links in Government Firms or Big industries who provides rooms for employees for low minimum rates... here where i am living i have seen many people consume lot of electricity....

We can contact that room owner and save 2500 per month + we will get room for live
or
another idea A hostel student can use this because Bill will be paid by College ....
December 06, 2016, 10:24:43 AM

Zcash Profits would be around $3 per day at today's rates which comes to about $90 per month, so you calculations are pretty accurate (slightly lower for Eth).
Mining profits have crashed drastically over the past couple of weeks, and it does not look like a sound investment anymore, I would not recommend getting into the mining game right now.

However I am hopefull that Ether price will recover from the rock bottom it has hit. Zcash may not, but with block rewards growing it can gain profitability nonetheless. A lot of people are buying these coins right now betting on their future. Lets see if things improve in the next couple of months.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
December 05, 2016, 10:33:03 PM

December 04, 2016, 06:41:55 PM
That is a good mining rig you got there and good job buddy on building the rig ,i would like to know a few things,whats the normal electricity charges you could get if you are mining with 4 cards. just want to know to make some calculation to know whether it is feasible for me to get the cards.

Assume around 100W per card with my settings, so 450W for the total system factoring in PSU efficiency drop. That would translate to about 11 Units of electricity (KWH) per day. Do the math based on your electricity costs.
How much are we able to mine with these and as per the calculation right now i am using around 800 units per month and an additional 450 units for the mining rig could be a lot more and will it be profitable for me or just a waste of space. whats your genuine opinion about it as i am not having experience running the rigs.

about 25.5 MH/s per card, so 4 cards give you around 102 MH/s. use any ethereum profitability calculator from there.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
December 04, 2016, 04:24:32 PM
That is a good mining rig you got there and good job buddy on building the rig ,i would like to know a few things,whats the normal electricity charges you could get if you are mining with 4 cards. just want to know to make some calculation to know whether it is feasible for me to get the cards.

Assume around 100W per card with my settings, so 450W for the total system factoring in PSU efficiency drop. That would translate to about 11 Units of electricity (KWH) per day. Do the math based on your electricity costs.
How much are we able to mine with these and as per the calculation right now i am using around 800 units per month and an additional 450 units for the mining rig could be a lot more and will it be profitable for me or just a waste of space. whats your genuine opinion about it as i am not having experience running the rigs.
December 04, 2016, 04:14:38 PM

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
December 04, 2016, 04:09:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: