Pages:
Author

Topic: Precious Metals Leader JM Bullion Now Accepts BTC Payments 4% discount - page 2. (Read 1020 times)

Activity: 968
Merit: 250
took them forever to implement this, glad they decided to finally give a chance. i will be getting my bling from jm .  btc getting more legit to the mainstream , very nice.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Good news.  Nice discount to with the metals being so cheap. Maybe this will bring some silver and gold bugs over to BTC to diversify if they see it as a payment option.  Anything helps.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
i love to diversify my investments so might buy some gold.

but usually buying gold when it has gone up at a time when bitcoin has gone down is not the best time to be getting gold. i prefer to buy stuff when bitcoin has risen a bit, as it makes everything i buy cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
in short. people in the gold industry want to dump gold. even at a discount.

seems bitcoin is the better investment Cheesy
Don't know about that, but you could be right.  Gold has actually been doing pretty well as of late and bitcoin has been on the jungle bars.  Anyhow, I don't know if the rest of you get excited about merchants starting to accept bitcoin, but I'm happy.  I've ordered stuff from Provident and I may check JM out.  Provident doesn't have a great selection, don't know about JM.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
in short. people in the gold industry want to dump gold. even at a discount.

seems bitcoin is the better investment Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

https://blog.bitpay.com/jm-bullion-now-accepts-bitcoin-payments/

Do we still get excited about big merchants accepting bitcoins? Anyhow JM Bullion are doing it the right way and offering 4% discount on BTC purchases compared to credit card payments.
Pages:
Jump to: