Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction about BTC price!!! - page 2. (Read 17734 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
February 16, 2019, 07:44:54 PM
You should also know that once there is a profit, people will continue to trade except for those who sold their crypto just because of the FOMO. People shouldn't stop speculating because this is their only way to see how much it takes before bullish or bearish. The news is mostly helping traders to speculate and trade according to the market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2019, 07:18:31 PM
I think everyone will find it difficult to predict the movement of the bitcoin, even though having a strategy I think it is nothing more than speculation. In essence, we must be prepared to accept all the results of crypto, be it a profit or a loss.
It is indeed a speculation but watching carefully the market, the trending, the news could help to figure the next price movement however keeping bitcoin for a big price rise is a mistake made by many people. Better to sell with a tiny profit several times  Smiley
In fact, sometimes the price movement of Bitcoin is very drastic and cannot be predicted. In fact, many traders are pro, but because of the nature of bitcoin, many traders find it difficult to make decisions. Data and analysis must be done, but the final result is that the price of Bitcoin is a difficult thing to predict. All data is just speculation.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 16, 2019, 03:44:57 PM
I think everyone will find it difficult to predict the movement of the bitcoin, even though having a strategy I think it is nothing more than speculation. In essence, we must be prepared to accept all the results of crypto, be it a profit or a loss.
It is indeed a speculation but watching carefully the market, the trending, the news could help to figure the next price movement however keeping bitcoin for a big price rise is a mistake made by many people. Better to sell with a tiny profit several times  Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 16, 2019, 03:01:14 PM
We can't tell what would be the price of bitcoin but if you study the chart there still a tendency that the price will go down. Most of us predicting that the price of bitcoin will increase in this year where all of us will gain huge income. I hope this year the price of bitcoin will really increase.
yeah some of us here insisting that bitcoin will increase despite of the situation especially those who owned and keep holding  more than years now.. In my view also it's very difficult but I'm still believing that on this year there's still a miracle on bitcoin and other alternative coin in the market. Because this is just a temporary scenario but unfortunately because of this situation it become so hard to predict.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
February 16, 2019, 11:02:00 AM
that is crypto currency really unpredictable

Crypto market is always unpredictable and no one can control the market .Crypto market is too much volatile. So that you have need to learn before invest.

So you do not need to think too much or time here.

I think we need to think a lot before invest cause there is many thing related on the market .We need to judge the market and also about the news whats up coming next .Every investor has a own strategy about the market so that they think a lot to invest either its the correct price to buy or not.

You have to take important decisions in a short time. Smiley

I think if you invest before knowing everything you will definitely sucked .I think you have learn the market situation and the price action .It's not a market you enter and invest with short time .If somehow you managed to get profit but you will fall in loss most of the time .So we need to invest after getting everything about the market situation.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 16, 2019, 09:44:49 AM
Whenever you do your analysis of the market value of Bitcoin you will invest wisely and make profit from your investment at the end.  And right investment decision can only be achieved when you take into consideration the two basic technical method in analysing crypto currency market which is fundermental and technical analysis.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 12:25:11 PM
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 08:14:31 AM
Price and movement are hard to predict. I also adapt to the market situation and do not make any price illusions.
I trade now and here. But i can also say with certainty that the price in the market will be moving, in which direction, it will show the future.
Currently, there is a good situation for long-term investment. So, i hold some cryptos for future growth.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
February 15, 2019, 04:03:48 AM
Prediction about the price of bitcoin had been very difficult due to its high volatility and momentum in fact price of btc do defies technical analysis its most often align with fundamental news recalled when ATH was attained at $20K  in 2007 speculations was rife that the price will reach $50K which prompted a lot of newbies investors buying at that price however those predictions proved wrong.
It may be difficult for me too in short-term but I'm sure it will be having values million by next decade.

By 2030, bitcoin may value in millions. Please do not ask for technical support for my speculation but I am speculating based on how many people will be are adopting worldwide and how many governments will be legalizing bitcoin transactions by that times and more importantly supply of bitcoins by that times.

no one can provide a guarantee if the value of bitcoin in 2030 can be expensive, you better have to be careful when storing your assets in cryptocurrency because the risk is very clear and very dangerous.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 15, 2019, 03:34:55 AM
In the last few years, along with the bitcoin all other altcoins have emerged, I have a good idea about the issue, that is crypto currency really unpredictable.

Crypto market is unpredictable because it's based on pure speculation.

crypto market is both bitcoin market and altcoin markets.
altcoins are unpredictable because their market is mostly manipulation and less speculation and logic. in some cases it even reaches 100% manipulation due to the nature of that altcoin and that is why they are unpredictable.
bitcoin on the other hand has grown enough to be predictable but not enough to be completely predictable. we still have manipulation here too and that introduces the unpredictability factor but only on smaller scales and in short term. otherwise i'd say more than 70% of the times we can predict bitcoin pretty easily.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
February 14, 2019, 04:00:22 PM
Prediction about the price of bitcoin had been very difficult due to its high volatility and momentum in fact price of btc do defies technical analysis its most often align with fundamental news recalled when ATH was attained at $20K  in 2007 speculations was rife that the price will reach $50K which prompted a lot of newbies investors buying at that price however those predictions proved wrong.
It may be difficult for me too in short-term but I'm sure it will be having values million by next decade.

By 2030, bitcoin may value in millions. Please do not ask for technical support for my speculation but I am speculating based on how many people will be are adopting worldwide and how many governments will be legalizing bitcoin transactions by that times and more importantly supply of bitcoins by that times.

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
February 14, 2019, 08:50:44 AM
Prediction about the price of bitcoin had been very difficult due to its high volatility and momentum in fact price of btc do defies technical analysis its most often align with fundamental news recalled when ATH was attained at $20K  in 2007 speculations was rife that the price will reach $50K which prompted a lot of newbies investors buying at that price however those predictions proved wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 14, 2019, 08:29:24 AM
In the last few years, along with the bitcoin all other altcoins have emerged, I have a good idea about the issue, that is crypto currency really unpredictable.

Crypto market is unpredictable because it's based on pure speculation.

When bitcoin $ 10k thought it was the right price, then it grew two times, and even when bitcoin started to decline, I thought it could not fall below $ 8k. Both of my ideas were wrong. In fact, crypto is not in the position, it's its own speed. So you do not need to think too much or time here. You have to take important decisions in a short time. Smiley

Yes, it may take its own course and all of us wanted to see the price to increase in the future. I don't understand why you need important decisions in short amount of time? Do you want to make profit that quick? or are you willing to wait?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 06:08:02 AM
Speculation on positif purpose is good think to do rather than speaking about negative issue that cryptocurrencies will collapse, if you ask about the price, only the new investor that can make BTC flying high again and of course the price will go even high than 2017.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
February 14, 2019, 05:59:42 AM
I always think of good things in terms of prices, even when bear markets occur. for now, I always think that in the middle of this year the price of bitcoin could reach $ 5000. although that is quite difficult, but I think bitcoin still has a very big opportunity in price development issues, especially for this year.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
February 14, 2019, 05:07:49 AM
In my view on this situation it will not go further because of some factors that still make struggling. Buti I'm still believing  that there's still a tends that it will make a good run again which probably  before mid. But unless if more investors start accumulating on this circumstance  including whales.  
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 14, 2019, 03:43:41 AM
It is very difficult to predict this market because it moved at uncertainty rates.  Bitcoin will do well if and only if it is some how regulated.  The manipulations is what brings bitcoin down to the level it is today.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 13, 2019, 10:30:59 AM
I think in medium term the bitcoin price will be at least 10k$, even if a bull run will not start so soon, i also think that sooner or later a bull run will start even if we need to wait long time, i will hold what i have.
Holding is obviously a great way to earn more profit. At the time of dip, we should buy more and more as possible for us. The price of the bitcoin will be rising and you are right that price will be at least $10k. Just need some more time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
February 13, 2019, 09:29:16 AM
In the last few years, along with the bitcoin all other altcoins have emerged, I have a good idea about the issue, that is crypto currency really unpredictable. When bitcoin $ 10k thought it was the right price, then it grew two times, and even when bitcoin started to decline, I thought it could not fall below $ 8k. Both of my ideas were wrong. In fact, crypto is not in the position, it's its own speed. So you do not need to think too much or time here. You have to take important decisions in a short time. Smiley

The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, which is why it is called high risk. I think that we will never be able to predict the exact price due to the complexity of this market. However, we can try to predict some scenarios. For example, at the moment with high probability, we can think that this is the end of the bear market, or it will end soon, so it can be the best moment for long-term purchase.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 13, 2019, 09:21:38 AM
I think in medium term the bitcoin price will be at least 10k$, even if a bull run will not start so soon, i also think that sooner or later a bull run will start even if we need to wait long time, i will hold what i have.
I also think like that. I am very optimistic about the price of bitcoin that will be achieved this year. although there are many who always have negative thoughts, now there is a lot of good news coming for cryptocurrency. at least the price will reach $ 10k
Pages:
Jump to: