Pages:
Author

Topic: prediction betting platform pros and cons? - page 9. (Read 1706 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
December 19, 2020, 07:26:50 AM
Good day!

I am writing to inquire about your opinion on prediction betting. I know that there platform that are promoting these kind of gambling activity and it became trending especially the trump vs biden presidential race. During the crowd sourcing both candidates have fair rating. These means that the election voting was so hard to predict and that betting was being created to show which prediction was right or correct. However, I do not know what platform could be good to accommodate these kind of  betting.

Now, that I had known a platform organizing these kind of betting I started to get excited in betting specifically now that the trending talk is all about the ALL TIME HIGH market price for BITCOIN. I had already see that there is already active prediction betting for bitcoin in the platform. Because I am new the said platform and I hqve some doubts and not sure if prediction betting platform is good. Before I could come up with a good betting analysis I have to ask about the cons and pros of a prediction betting platform. I have my own perception about the cons and pros of prediction betting platform below.

My list of cons and pros of prediction betting in a platform

Pros,
1. No house edge instead service fee
2. Winnings does not come from the platform but from the bettors itself. Winnings will be coming from pools of bet from the opposing side minus the service ree from the platform.
3. Interested betting prediction are present like predicting bitcoin market price ALL TIME HIGH.

Cons
1. If betting platform is custodial meaning they had hold of your funds.
2. If betting platform has huge service fee.
3. If the prediction would not be good and does not interest the users.

Could you list your own and add some cons and pros?
What do you think about this prediction betting platform? Is it good for the gamblers?

I think this is the new way of gambling. Probably, I do not know the trends of gambling now.
Pages:
Jump to: