Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 14. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
My prediction about bitcoin's future will still
exist and can't change by any other crypto currencies.
Because i think bitcoin is the most famous and most useful than any other coins..
More profitable compared to altcoins.

Activity: 43
April 23, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
I think bitcoin in the future is reached the maximum or highest value. and we want also other altcoins to be reached the highest value. And Bitcoin can help
more n more people and be the famous coin in the world
Activity: 114
April 23, 2018, 08:27:22 AM
No one can predict bitcoin for the future. But i'm very sure bitcoin will last until the future because bitcoin is now at the top. Many use bitcoin as well. I'm sure bitcoin will survive in the future.
Activity: 173
April 23, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
In the future bitcoin may still survive, but there may be other coins that will rival bitcoin. Because it could be bitcoin beaten by the popularity of other coin or coin enthusiasts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 08:21:18 AM
I think bitcoin as it is and will remain and even better, it is quite possible that altcoin will be close to bitcoin, but bitcoin will still be king
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
Bitcoin is more popular , thats the reason why in the future bitcoin will be more effective to Us. More technologies are newly invented now like bitcoin.And soon in the future some will engage to this. And lots of Us will becocome rich.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
April 23, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
Actually it is impossible to make accurate prediction by past experience and charts can make the near facts and figures.Bitcoin in 2009 and right now you can make difference how it survived and still increasing and in future it will hit on peak.
It is true that it is hard to predict what will happen to the bitcoin in the following years but one thing is sure! The bitcoin will become more stronger and more famous than before. Observe the society nowadays and you will find out that many people are now using digital currencies.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin in the future will be developed with a more sophisticated Blockchain system.
Currently, there may be many Altcoin that sprung up to compete with Bitcoin but has not proven to be better than Bitcoin, all still under Bitcoin.
I believe if Bitcoin will be the king of coins.
Bitcoin will affect other coins.
And for the future, Bitcoin will be a coin that is widely used by many people because of its sophistication and value that will rise high.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2018, 08:06:16 AM
I'm assuming cryptocurrencies in general – not just bitcoin – will account for 10 percent of the average daily volumes (ADV) of fiat currency trade in 10 years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 23, 2018, 08:01:58 AM
My prediction is Bitcoin is still on top of its game 10 years from now. I believed that because of the current rapid growth of its popularity and community amidst all the bad publicity, false news and some unfriendly government, Bitcoin is still growing. This technology is really for the future and even though we see a lot of new alt coins popping up everyday, none has even came close to what Bitcoin has achieved, but I am seeing a few that really has a potential to be as good as it, maybe a little more time for them the prove their worth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 23, 2018, 07:48:36 AM
Actually it is impossible to make accurate prediction by past experience and charts can make the near facts and figures.Bitcoin in 2009 and right now you can make difference how it survived and still increasing and in future it will hit on peak.
Activity: 13
April 23, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
I think bitcoin will forever always exist and become king for altcoins coins because we understand that bitcoin has a lot of enthusiasts who already exist in the main thinking of man in trust.
Activity: 360
April 23, 2018, 07:27:57 AM
I think Bitcoin unpredictable for the price but my opinion for the future Bitcoin is more and more popular it will make the price will be higher for the next 5 or 10 years .
Activity: 92
April 23, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
100% true that Bitcoin will become more popular in the future. Because of this, those who work on this Bitcoin are the only ones who can see success. As long as it can be expanded. I think it will spread all over the world slowly.
Activity: 532
April 23, 2018, 05:47:42 AM
We have seen, Bitcoin can bring benefits to society. And it can help the economy to develop better, Bitcoin is likely to be more popular in the future. Bitcoin is still the leading coin in recent years, even in the years to come.
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
bitcoin has existed for ten years and has not come up with anything new. I think in the future 10 years from now nothing new will appear.bitcoin will remain the number one coin on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 129
April 23, 2018, 05:34:32 AM
One prediction we can do for bitcoin is this year end we can expect bitcoin to touch 25000 dollars which is one straight believe most of the bitcoiners belief
Activity: 29
April 23, 2018, 05:24:34 AM
My predictions of bitcoin in the future may be one country whose currency is dead. With the demise of the country's currency the bitcoin adopters will increase enormously, so it can make the bitcoin value to over  $70 thousand dollar
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
I do not have a definite prediction but I have the belief that bitcoin will grow rapidly and experience an increase in price, my reason is bitcoin is a currency that uses the development of technology and the development of the era so along with it will certainly develop too
Activity: 199
April 23, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
I think that in 10 years bitcoin will be in the first place among cryptocurrency. he has 10 years with us and nothing can be better.
Pages:
Jump to: