Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 30. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 09:13:10 PM
Well biycoin in the future is more popular,there are many people join our team as they can see that people joining bitcoin are very succesful.Bitcoin also is a fast transaction there is a bank to bank transactions for these are the easiet way and aafer.
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
March 03, 2018, 09:09:55 PM
100k in the next three years because that's how long I think it will take to take 5% of the gold market
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 09:08:49 PM
My prediction about bitcoin, it will have a great future because it has a great potential ang bitcoin will be more popular in all over the world. I think bitcoin will have a great value of maketing of cryptocurrency in the future. In it’s value many people will attract to it. I can say that bitcoin will rise more in the future because of the demand of bitcoin nowadays. Hopefully bitcoin will be more secured in the future, and less hackers and less scammers in the future. Let us hope for the great future for bitcoin.
Activity: 280
March 03, 2018, 08:58:53 PM
The future of Bitcoin is desperate to conclude at the moment when Bitcoin's exchange rate fluctuates unstably. Bitcoin is known as the oldest crypto in the cryptocurrencies market, but to become a standard currency worldwide in every transaction it seems very difficult because the exchange rate is so significant, people have the mentality of Bitcoin more like gold than treasure it. Future Bitcoin will become the most valuable asset in the world, more than diamonds because its limit is only 21 million coins Smiley))
We just need to be patient to achieve a better level of bitcoin .. Rapid price fluctuations are a problem, but it can be utilized also if we can make the right decision. The future of bitcoin is very bright, we do not worry and fear when choosing Bitcoin investment. This is a form of a very profitable investment and also so extraordinary in this era.
rapid price rise is a good way to attract new users, many people around me are attracted by the price rise which can give people great profit and the huge amount of bitcoin user is the confidence of the bright future
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 03, 2018, 08:44:15 PM
The future of Bitcoin is desperate to conclude at the moment when Bitcoin's exchange rate fluctuates unstably. Bitcoin is known as the oldest crypto in the cryptocurrencies market, but to become a standard currency worldwide in every transaction it seems very difficult because the exchange rate is so significant, people have the mentality of Bitcoin more like gold than treasure it. Future Bitcoin will become the most valuable asset in the world, more than diamonds because its limit is only 21 million coins Smiley))
We just need to be patient to achieve a better level of bitcoin .. Rapid price fluctuations are a problem, but it can be utilized also if we can make the right decision. The future of bitcoin is very bright, we do not worry and fear when choosing Bitcoin investment. This is a form of a very profitable investment and also so extraordinary in this era.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 03, 2018, 08:43:19 PM
i think bitcoin will be a part of our daily lives and become a global currency
the price of bitcoin will be more expensive when it is globally use as a payment method or real money.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
March 03, 2018, 08:39:08 PM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Bitcoin has nothing to worry about the upcoming and development of altcoins because  they have nothing to do with BTC's performance in the market. with the latest updates, transaction of BTC has been improved to a faster rate than before increasing its competitiveness. as for its future, news stream in everyday of yet another government accepting Bitcoins, and soon most will, once embraced, there will be nothing  to stop BTC. the future is bright.
Activity: 119
March 03, 2018, 08:09:12 PM
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

In my own opinion about predicting bitcoin in the future.The popularity of bitcoin are emerged all over the world. All people leaving in different country will already gain knowledge about the important of bitcoin and their functions. And they admired bitcoin as a replacement of the fiat money for the future..
in the near future i think Bitcoin will be known in different country as number one in cryptocurrency and more people will be more knowledeagble about investments and trading. More people will use bitcoin if they see the good process and production in it that'll help what they have invested.
Activity: 156
March 03, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
The bitcoin in the future is really unpredictable since its market demand and popularity leads the bitcoin  unpredictably high. Due to its market demand the price of the bitcoin can increase to any height .Bitcoin is the first crypt o currency introduced to the crypt o world by Satoshi Nakamoto on 2009. It is a decentralized one so no controlling authority over it and possible peer to peer transaction which saves the time and money and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology. For the coming year its price can shoot up to 100K USD.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
I think bitcoin will be a very lucrative investment or trading opportunity in the future. It will sort of a barter system between people who wanted to sell and buy things. You can buy a house, car, property and other big ticket items using bitcoin. Because currently, bitcoin is around 11K USD and most probably it will reach another heights during year 2018. I would predict that it may jump to 45K USD this year.  Good luck bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 03, 2018, 07:26:47 PM
At present, Bitcoin's exchange rate in the cryptocurrencies market is the highest. But analysts say Bitcoin cannot become the world's currency because it is considered a kind of property that people only sell when Bitcoin rates rise and do not use them in the transactions. In the future, Ethererum will replace Bitcoin to become the most significant digital currency in the world.
Activity: 165
March 03, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
With more and more altcoins emerging, so bitcoin can not be predicted in the next few years. Clearly we as the holder must be very careful, the heart and fellow members must unite to keep it for the future price is maintained. Thanks
Activity: 154
March 03, 2018, 07:02:52 PM
I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin

Me too. Bitcoin will become more popular in the future especially if those who are benefited will continue to tell everyone that Bitcoin is indeed a life changer and will definitely help during financial crisis. Let us continue to support Bitcoin and let it grow more and share each story of success in Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 03, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
Bitcoin is already the future and in the near future this currency will be more expensive and expensive asset! Don't miss the Shan , there are some new currency which in a year will cost as much as Bitcoin))
Activity: 59
March 03, 2018, 02:13:10 AM
many altcoins will take over btc as a form of daily payments and btc become more of a value storage, price 100k onwards is highly possible based on the historical uptrend line..
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 01:49:38 AM
The evolution of human society is, fundamentally, not by power, but by technology.

In a mixed currency system of legal tender and bitcoin, when the legal tender is excessively cheap, the public may turn to bitcoin's competitor, bitcoin.

Future bitcoin will be more widely used.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 03, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I still have full confidence over the future of bitcoin.
bitcoin will still remain the top crypto of all altcoin. Until now, bitcoin is still a reference of all altcoin although some altcoin have technology that is not less competitive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
March 03, 2018, 01:37:23 AM
Bitcoin iñ the nearest future will be generally accepted and will have gain the popularity needed to be the world universal currency, and again I don't think any other cryptocurrency will have the capacity to dethrone bitcoin as the king of crypto kingdom.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
March 03, 2018, 01:36:26 AM
Bitcoin has been really successful through out the years it has existed. As we can see, its prices are getting low, but it doesn't mean bitcoin will crash. News and gossips have already ruled its story that bitcoin will smoothly destruct. But no, it is a sleeping dragon waiting for its territorial blow. And we are all excited of that.
Yep bitcoin is the king of digital coins in the future it will be more expensive in the price and it will be more better in future especially when the lightning network on bitcoin to be sucessfull. It will be the future of bitcoin to be more great, it is just about the time for bitcoin to be currency and be addopted by mass around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: