Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction for 2017 - share your views - page 4. (Read 10958 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
April 10, 2017, 03:15:44 PM
I'm thinking the healthy rises will be to about $1500.  The rest of it will just be pump/dumps from scaling and other issues that arise.

Yes it looks to settle around that figure if you look critically at its growth from January. It might jump to $2000 at some point but I don't think it will settle there for that long since the market manipulations are huge so I will give it a+ or -30% margin for any potential pump.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
April 10, 2017, 12:45:20 PM
Your post looks pretty old. Anyway as you can see we are in 2017 and the price has already risen up to $1200 and its not even mid-year. If we think of prices at the end of year then it gets pretty interesting to predict that. As we stand at point where bitcoin has always put our fingers in our mouths by looking at it's price waves on the trade chart. I always trust bitcoin in it's potential to rise up. I am damn sure by the end of 2017 bitcoin will hit $2000 making revolutionary investments in the bitcoins. Those who wouldn't trust this fact they will loose lot of money in terms of profit. Others will enjoy the royalty. So yes it's 1 BTC = $ 2000 by the end of 2017. :-)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
April 09, 2017, 10:05:44 AM
I'm thinking the healthy rises will be to about $1500.  The rest of it will just be pump/dumps from scaling and other issues that arise.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 09, 2017, 09:13:39 AM
Change protocol for bitcoin to have scaling or increased blocksize:
Then price crash down to $260 by Dec. 31, 2017

Change nothing and keep Bitcoin the amazing decentralized immutable pow store of value asset:
Then price will hit above $1,800 by Dec 31, 207

This is a bold prediction mate. I don't think that $260 price is likely to happen even there's a change in protocol as you have mentioned. My speculation is that it will only get into the $700 range. For me $3,000 by the end of the year seems "realistic" but somewhere in the region of $2,000 to $2,500 is a safer prediction. Japanese market flooding the bitcoin ecosystem with cash flow is also a good indication that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise up to the end of the year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
April 02, 2017, 01:41:38 PM
2017 would be a great year for bitcoin.Japan is going to accept bitcoin as a payment method.Inspite of BU and other such issues,bitcoin recovered from its price fall and now its $1075.It seems more big companies would accept bitcoin as a payment option.I hope it would reach $2000 by this year end.

I also believe in bitcoin, it should grow well by the end of the year and bring everyone a good profit. I hope there will be no more panic which will prevent the bitcoin from growing.
you are right that bitcoin will grow its value at the end of the year and you are right that everyone will get a good profit from bitcoin and i hope bitcoin will be rise its price to 2000 USD in the end of this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
April 02, 2017, 12:39:44 PM
Change protocol for bitcoin to have scaling or increased blocksize:
Then price crash down to $260 by Dec. 31, 2017

Change nothing and keep Bitcoin the amazing decentralized immutable pow store of value asset:
Then price will hit above $1,800 by Dec 31, 207
Activity: 924
April 02, 2017, 11:50:25 AM
While creating this topic, bitcoin is standing at 618 USD. So I want to know your prediction for the year of 2017. What is the milestone you have targeted?

Will it be able to hold its strength at 750 USD by the end of 2017? Voice your opinions.
Your prediction was too far to be happen dude, for what the price now of bitcoin was 1114$ so far, so I think the projection of bitcoin experts  for this year is the one thing that I am holding too believe it. It will really become a 2000$ to 3000$ before end of this year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 01, 2017, 02:41:37 PM
While creating this topic, bitcoin is standing at 618 USD. So I want to know your prediction for the year of 2017. What is the milestone you have targeted?

Will it be able to hold its strength at 750 USD by the end of 2017? Voice your opinions.

Right now the present price of bitcoin now was 1116$ not that bad as much, hope before end of this month it will become totally recover or resume it again to 1300$, because this year 2017 bitcoin will gonna be 2000$ to 3000$.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 01, 2017, 08:32:53 AM
2017 would be a great year for bitcoin.Japan is going to accept bitcoin as a payment method.Inspite of BU and other such issues,bitcoin recovered from its price fall and now its $1075.It seems more big companies would accept bitcoin as a payment option.I hope it would reach $2000 by this year end.

Imo I can surely say that btc will reach 2k$ mark by the september/october this year and maybe fall down for 100$ until the end of the year.
Yes, after Steam and  microsoft, two of the very large companies accepting bitcoin and now Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if we see the great rise in the price even in a week or two maybe a month.

With btc being steady around 1.1k$ atm, I can surely say that we will see 2k$ this year and maybe sooner than we though.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 01, 2017, 08:26:09 AM
Can you give me a reliable link for me too read more about that news. Looks like if that's good news for the bitcoin itself. and i think you if that's the main reason for driven the price of bitcoin right now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

I also believe in bitcoin, it should grow well by the end of the year and bring everyone a good profit. I hope there will be no more panic which will prevent the bitcoin from growing.
I am happy to read all the positive prediction about bitcoin this year and i think panic selling can help to increase the bitcoin price because the demand will increase but panic selling of bitcoin ofcourse it is not good for the investor they miss the chance of getting good profit when the price of bitcoin goes high.

Yeah though I think most of us here are already aware that the drop in price only gives us more opportunity to acquire more btcs to hold on to. Though the drop this time is not as I expected as it's still pretty high compared to the beginning of this year and it went down for only a couple of days. I wasn't able to buy btcs during that because of that as I expected it to be a bit more lower
Activity: 630
April 01, 2017, 07:32:54 AM

I am happy to read all the positive prediction about bitcoin this year and i think panic selling can help to increase the bitcoin price because the demand will increase but panic selling of bitcoin ofcourse it is not good for the investor they miss the chance of getting good profit when the price of bitcoin goes high.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 01, 2017, 07:18:14 AM
I'm not a fortune teller or some sort of teller but i'm just a bitcoin believer and i believe that there is a high potential for bitcoin and i can say that this year will be like more on ups for bitcoin because based in the first entry of the year, we already see that the price is keep on climbing up and there is no surprise for me to see that bitcoin will get a doubled price before this year ends. Aim high for bitcoin and be a bitcoin believer because you will see what i'm saying before this year will end.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 01, 2017, 05:03:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2017, 04:27:46 AM
I hope that you said could become a reality. But I agree with you, although there are bad issues about bitcoin but it was only temporary and certainly recover again. It has been proven now bitcoin prices little by little increase, I believe this will continue to happen for a long time. I also believe that bitcoin will reach $ 2000 by the end of year, but to reach it will experience price fluctuations several times. And yes I agree with you that 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.
Activity: 490
March 31, 2017, 11:27:59 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
March 31, 2017, 02:34:41 PM
So far the 2017 looks like a good year for bitcoin despite some difficulties and issues especialy regarding ETF and announced hard fork. I expect for price to go some more up and keep above 1000$ the majority of the year. Of course the year is long and its hard to predict what will happen with the price and how the market will react but in general users who have invested in bitcoin long term should end with profit.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
March 31, 2017, 02:03:55 PM
May be I am late in this thread, but my prediction was same. Because i have written in different threads about bitcoin, that bitcoin's price will be cross above $1100 to 1200, and it has done, as you see. But now i also want to predict the time has started that bitcoin price come back, and it is will be down more may be $800 to $900 and still stop for a time and than again it go up. But it is only my own prediction. But i am also worried about those people who have bought the bitcoin in a high price like $1000.   

Bitcoin will grow to such a mark, but not too fast. The price may still fall because of too much panic. Now the bitcoins are selling very fast and write everywhere that bitcoin is dead. Those who bought it for $ 1000 will have to wait until at least the end of the year until bitkoin will grow stronger.

Those who bought bitcoin for the long term may not worry. In spite of temporary fluctuations, the course should recover. But those who invest for a short time, probably will be disappointed. I think that the price of bitcoin will soon go down
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
March 31, 2017, 02:00:55 PM
It's very difficult someone to predict the price during the 2017. Things with debate scalability are going more and more bad and there is not a point the two camps to agree. On the other side, people they are keeping the price more or less $1000 which means they are waiting so as to do their next move. If there was not the debate the price would be, imo, more than $1500.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
March 31, 2017, 01:19:49 PM
The only reason btc price is down is due to the unclear future of Bitcoin, Segwit or unlimited, once the developers/miners get over this bump, bitcoin is going to get back on track and all the pump in the Altcoins presently is going to flush off. This is just for time being I feel.
Future of bitcoin was never clear - we always had some kind of handicap to it: legal issues, negative Chinese influence, failed projects - hacked exchanges and satellite services.
We can say bitcoin is plagued by lack of faith in decentralized asset - scaling issue is just another manifestation of that fear.
This is not technological problem because upgrading protocol is perfectly doable, but rather political issue.
Pages:
Jump to: