Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 117. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Guingamp is looking more consistent side and started this season with new approach, on other side home team Nancy failed to perform lately, I am pretty sure Guingamp can push this match easily with draw result, odds for away side is very huge but I have Guingamp +0.50 @1.74, this should be very easy to predict and will happen there.
Guingamp have surprised me so far with their excellent start. They have beaten Marseille at home and took a point at Monaco. Nancy haven't got going yet, having lost both games and not yet found the net. It just looks set up for 3 more points for Guingamp today at good odds.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on Ligue 1 :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Ligue 1 matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dijon won tremendously this match by 4-2 against Lyon. I was not expecting this performance I was sure both teams to score is good and in worst case scenario Lyon which is known powerful team will at least draw match. It is upset defeat for Lyon by margin of 2 goals. Dijon has shown its potential and will surprise many teams in coming days in future's matches.
Activity: 686
Dijon is playing attacking on home ground successfully made level this match into 1st half, now it will be more interesting to see how Lyon will make plan for 2nd half to win this match or Dijon will continue with this momentum.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Nice vs Lille over 1.5 goals @1.59 odds. Nice has won last two matches by 1 goal which was only goal while Lille has scored against its competitors. I see this match reaching to 3 goals if not then draw will be where each team will show one goal. I don't see Nice winning by nil against Lille. Lille has not good start but it is still one of the strongest teams.
Both of team are good than you take over 1.5 goals why not choose to bet both team to score in my opinion it's seems more safe than over 1.5 goals.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Dijon vs Lyon. Lyon is the best pick for today matches, Lyon ML for more safety pick.
Nice vs Lille. This will be a good match, i think both teams will make a goal on this match.
Activity: 728
Caen v Bastia to be honest I don't see some major difference between these both competitors. But a bet on over 1.5 goals @1.46 is seeming perfect choice as goals will reach above 2 easily. Both teams to score is also alternative but I will not take risk as caen can win this match one sided though chances are smaller for this.
i will go for one match only

Dijon vs Lyon this will be sure win for Lyon and i will go for Lyon to score 2+ goals

Lyon ML looking very safe because it's away and this could be get finished under 2 goals, I think Lyon to score 2+ goals can be risky when we still have option to place bet there, Dijon finished under 1.5 goals even it lost but showed very good resistance there.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
i will go for one match only

Dijon vs Lyon this will be sure win for Lyon and i will go for Lyon to score 2+ goals
Activity: 121
I am pretty sure Lyon will beat Dijon in today encounter, both teams have totally different on game and that is the reason I have my bet on Lyon ML @1.74, it would be helpful to make easy money with good safety option, I don't think Dijon will take it's first 3 points by winning this game on home ground.
Lyon have made a flying start to their ligue 1 season with star man Lacazette in blistering form and they should win this one comfortably enough today away against a Dijon side who look to be no real match for the visitors tonigh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Guingamp is looking more consistent side and started this season with new approach, on other side home team Nancy failed to perform lately, I am pretty sure Guingamp can push this match easily with draw result, odds for away side is very huge but I have Guingamp +0.50 @1.74, this should be very easy to predict and will happen there.
Nice vs Lille over 1.5 goals @1.59 odds. Nice has won last two matches by 1 goal which was only goal while Lille has scored against its competitors. I see this match reaching to 3 goals if not then draw will be where each team will show one goal. I don't see Nice winning by nil against Lille. Lille has not good start but it is still one of the strongest teams.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My picks for today matches.

Dijon vs Lyon. I pick olympic lyon and over 2,5 goals.
Nice vs Lille. I pick lille win
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I am pretty sure Lyon will beat Dijon in today encounter, both teams have totally different on game and that is the reason I have my bet on Lyon ML @1.74, it would be helpful to make easy money with good safety option, I don't think Dijon will take it's first 3 points by winning this game on home ground.

Lyon played very well in the first game, they always win by scoring at least 2 goals and also they never conceded. I am sure this is an easy win for Lyon.
Activity: 714
I also have picked same match of Sporting Dijon and Lyon. I absolutely do agree that Lyon is going to win this match and odds are also very good. Dijon hardly may succeed to score a goal if that would be but can't beat a team like Lyon. So we may consider this match easy to guess and easy money of course.
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Marseille got their win and this may be good for the team to start winning from now

Activity: 364
The final score Marseille vs Lorient is 2-0 win for Marseille. Luckly both teams not make any goal again and my bet over 2.5 goals is safe. So many matches for today though.

if score marseile vs lorient only 2-0
and you placed bet over 2,5 goal so your bet is lost not win, your placed bet win if goal minumum 3 goal, example 2-1 , 3-0

Marseille got their Ligue 1 campaign up and running as they beat Lorient 2-0 at the Stade Velodrome on Friday to pick up their first win of the season.
Activity: 189
Lyon to beat Dijon has surprisingly good odds. Lyon seem to be firing on all cylinders early into the season, with their best player continuing his terrific form. Dijon are not that good, and I reckon Lyon will win this to keep up as best they can with PSG. Lyon can't afford to drop points against teams of lower caliber, and the odds of 1.8 for a team as good as Lyon are quite good. There's a lot of value on the away win here.
Activity: 434
My picks for today matches.
Dijon vs Lyon. I pick Lyon ML and under 3 goals.
Nice vs Lille. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Nancy vs Guingamp. Over 2.5 goals.
Jump to: