Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 156. (Read 190303 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
Lyon vs Nice. Nice want to win on this match to join Champion League, And Lyon want to secure the spot for Champion League too. I think this match will be have many goals, so i pick over 2.5 goals.

Yes many goals as both teams have the same chance in the second position of the standings they only differ difference in points 2
over 2.5 goals and both teams to score nice bets
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Lyon vs Nice. Nice want to win on this match to join Champion League, And Lyon want to secure the spot for Champion League too. I think this match will be have many goals, so i pick over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
The last 5 games of the both teams is very good. with four victories and both teams in the good standings. I believe both teams can score a goal. so I prefer to take both teams to score.

I personally believe Lyon win, Lyon performance is very good at lately I also see the match record Lyon beat Paris Saint Germain 2-1 End of February
It shows Lyon  very good are at home even though they are against a strong team I did not hesitate to bet for Lyon win
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The last 5 games of the both teams is very good. with four victories and both teams in the good standings. I believe both teams can score a goal. so I prefer to take both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
for me:

Lyon vs Nice combobet 1+over 2,5 goals (score Lacazette)
legendary
Activity: 1064
Lyon vs. Nice - Lyon @ 1.55
I pick Lyon like most of you do. I think we'll win this bet and get a great odd. I don't know why they give such a big odd for this match, it's a no brainer for me.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I have my bet on Lyon @1.56, i think playing on home ground it has really great chance to win this match easily.
legendary
Activity: 1008
It looking Nice is unpredictable can deliver some unexpected result too although Lyon is on home ground and delivering best result there but i also would like to place bet on both teams to score, potentially it will be nice pick for this match.
Activity: 868
Nice is conceding a goal very consistently from last few matches as it is away but very good chance for both teams to score, i also think Lyon can win this match so that this match can go up to 3 goals and i will pick over 2.5 goals.

This match will be very interesting as the winner of this match will be ranked 2 standings but if the match draw ranking of each team unchanged
so I agree with you both teams to score is a good bet today
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Nice is conceding a goal very consistently from last few matches as it is away but very good chance for both teams to score, i also think Lyon can win this match so that this match can go up to 3 goals and i will pick over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Lyon vs Nice both teams are playing really impressive but Lyon has edge for this match and can take advantage of home ground so it can defend this match, i will pick both teams to score for this match as it is safe pick from my opinion.

both teams in a good position at the moment and I think this game is predictable, because both teams would have scored, so i agree with both team to score.
Activity: 700
Lyon vs Nice both teams are playing really impressive but Lyon has edge for this match and can take advantage of home ground so it can defend this match, i will pick both teams to score for this match as it is safe pick from my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I will pick Lyon instead of Nice in tomorrow 's match.Lyon is looking very stable and solid while Nice failed to keep consistency.Lyon will use fully in her favor advantage of home crowd and ground to win this match.
lyon will win the match, because they have to win and continue to be the second position to qualify for the Champions League

they are in battle with Monaco for that spot but i will give them little more chances that they will take second place they rise form just in time
Activity: 686
Lyon is so strong at home ground so that i am pretty sure it will defeat Nice into today match, Lyon is impressive side because it is wonderful on home ground so that i have my bet on Lyon for today match.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Lyon vs Nice. Both team are at the top of the table and the different points between them are only 2. But why the house give an asian handicap of -1 for Lyon and at 1x2 odds 1.53 for Lyon while 6.30 for Nice. It's strange for me. Its better to ignore this game.

Its not strange at all because the bookies are seeing the different form of these teams, with Lyon being clearly favorite to win this game as it has a much better attacking play style, so I think Lyon should have an easy win with odds 1.53. If someone likes to risk then Lyon -1.5 AH at 2.35 odd but thats very risky.

Yes Lyon favorite to win today There are several reasons why Lyon must win today one of which is for the ticket champion league next year
because the two teams who finished in the 1st and 2nd in Ligue 1 automatically go into the Champions League while finished in 3rd position must pass the group stage. I think Lyon did not want to waste time and energy to participate in group stage  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Lyon vs Nice. Both team are at the top of the table and the different points between them are only 2. But why the house give an asian handicap of -1 for Lyon and at 1x2 odds 1.53 for Lyon while 6.30 for Nice. It's strange for me. Its better to ignore this game.

Its not strange at all because the bookies are seeing the different form of these teams, with Lyon being clearly favorite to win this game as it has a much better attacking play style, so I think Lyon should have an easy win with odds 1.53. If someone likes to risk then Lyon -1.5 AH at 2.35 odd but thats very risky.

Lyon must win this match, because if lose they will be overtaken. but Nice also good in this season. so I prefer to take both teams to score.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

legendary
Activity: 1904
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Lyon vs Nice. Both teams are good, and Lyon in on top performance. I think Lyon will win on this match and can covered the handicap. So i pick Lyon spread and over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I will pick Lyon instead of Nice in tomorrow 's match.Lyon is looking very stable and solid while Nice failed to keep consistency.Lyon will use fully in her favor advantage of home crowd and ground to win this match.
lyon will win the match, because they have to win and continue to be the second position to qualify for the Champions League
Jump to: