Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 169. (Read 190303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on Ligue 1 :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Ligue 1 matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
PSG vs Monaco, Over 2.5 goals or PSG win

Bordeaux vs Bastia Under 2.5 goals

Nice vs Ajaccio GFCO Under 2.5 goals
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I also have my bet on Lyon ML at the moment it is more strong team when it have this match at home ground than it will take advantage into this match for sure and looking more confident.

Yeah Lyon always win in the last 4 games when playing at home ground  very confident with this bet I added one more team to parlay bets
Lille  VS  Toulouse  Lille -0.25 just be sure with these two bets
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1DDbcdQa7NQ3KGRarVAQB2JmgeGYyckZ7u

Congrats Lyon win 2-0 versus Nantes and my bet on this match under 2.5 goals also win too. And your bet Lille -0.25 also win, the final score is 1-0 win for Lille.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
I also have my bet on Lyon ML at the moment it is more strong team when it have this match at home ground than it will take advantage into this match for sure and looking more confident.

Yeah Lyon always win in the last 4 games when playing at home ground  very confident with this bet I added one more team to parlay bets
Lille  VS  Toulouse  Lille -0.25 just be sure with these two bets
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1DDbcdQa7NQ3KGRarVAQB2JmgeGYyckZ7u
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Marseille playing home against Rennes is a very interesting game. Six times out of eight Marseille ended its game with the same score 1-1 (draw).
Is this going to last? No one knows.
http://int.soccerway.com/teams/france/olympique-de-marseille/890/ check out for yourself

Here's the pick
Marseille-Rennes both teams to score

maybe another 1-1  Grin
Oh my God what a funny game to watch!
More goals in these match than in the last 4 Marseille games
Good thing is I won my bet
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Lyon vs Nantes. Over 2.5 goals or over 3.5 goals. I am sure with this bet. Lyon has always scored a lot of goals in their homes. and both have almost the same performance. both would have played well and scored many goals. lyon need to win to be in the Champions League zone as well nantes

I agree with you, and I will go for the over 2.5 on this one, but I also think Lyon can win. They have a really good history playing home vs Nantes, and I are doing well overall at home, so I think they might win this one.

Lyon v Nantes
Lyon @ 1.53
Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.14
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Lyon vs Nantes. Over 2.5 goals or over 3.5 goals. I am sure with this bet. Lyon has always scored a lot of goals in their homes. and both have almost the same performance. both would have played well and scored many goals. lyon need to win to be in the Champions League zone as well nantes
Activity: 448
St. Etienne and Lyon will win their matches. Angers and Caen games we won't see a lot of goals, especially Caen game under goal bets look fantastic, don't miss these odds.
St. Etienne v Montpellier - St. Etienne @ 2.10
Caen v ESTAC Troyes - Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.58
Angers v Lorient - Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.53
Lyon v Nantes - Lyon @ 1.55
Activity: 490
As i expected Marseille   vs Rennes could have many goals. My bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are win on this match. For next i pick Caen vs Troyes. Should be an easy match for Caen.
French league does sometimes give a lot of goals in every match together with the German league. I like eith bet on over goals.
i also think thsi will happen on Lyon vs nantes
to caen vs troyes. I also think this would be an easy match for caen they will win easily
Activity: 728
Reims vs Guingamp I will say both teams to score yes is really good one.I actually like this option which is safer and also is offering good odds to get something in return of the money on what you risked.
Activity: 714
Reims - Guingamp I have money line straight some times should take risk too.I placed on Reims ML @2.16 it looks stronger being at home and having home crowds support will make this match end at victory.I know both teams to score yes is another alternative of this match.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Lille - Toulouse: this match will go under 2.5 goals because more like this match will be draw and i have my bet on both teams to score it looking final score will be 1-1
Activity: 700
From my opinion Lyon is really strong team and playing on home ground that is another plus point for it so that i am quite it will beat Nantes easily there, i think bet on ML would be wonderful and good option to make huge profit with safety.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
St. Etienne vs Montpellier : Draw no bet Montpellier or over 2.5 seems very good IMO, the price should be of decent value since both teams are high scoring and there defenses are weak IMO.
St. Etienne vs Montpellier I expect to see many goals in this match that is the reason I have picked 2 goals or more to place my bet on @2.12.The possible outcome of this match is draw after what both teams will make scores.
yeah i also think that this game my end up with a draw especialy 1-1 i'am thinking about throwing small amount on correct score 1-1 or i will try to make a parlay with both teams to score in this one
St. Etienne vs Montpellier I expect to see many goals in this match that is the reason I have picked 2 goals or more to place my bet on @2.12.The possible outcome of this match is draw after what both teams will make scores.
Activity: 434
As i expected Marseille   vs Rennes could have many goals. My bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are win on this match. For next i pick Caen vs Troyes. Should be an easy match for Caen.

maybe Marseilles will win on this one caen will win no doubt

I think Caen will win for sure on this match. Maybe over 2.5 goals is easy on this match and Caen handicap -1 goal. And also under 3 goals on Lyon vs Nantes match.
Activity: 98
Marseille 2 - 5 Rennes

match unexpected, bad Marseille conceded three goals very quickly in the first half.
when Marseille made two goals, I think they would be equalized, but they are getting crushed.
with new manager rennes is different team they deserve to be in champions league,hope they bring also new players in summer.
goood thing that i had then on both teams to score and i won my parlay with that honestly i was expecting Marseille to win 2-1 or something like that but the results was realy surprising
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

maybe Marseilles will win on this one caen will win no doubt
Jump to: