Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 188. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 19, 2016, 10:18:10 AM
I am willing to take risk on Nice for money line.The reason is Nice is one of the best team and odd is also very good @3.70.Actually both teams are good but Nice has played many matches more good way than Bordeaux so it worth to take risk on it.

yeah, me too. i like Nice team they are more experienced and i also like their play style better than Bordeaux
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2016, 10:15:30 AM
I am willing to take risk on Nice for money line.The reason is Nice is one of the best team and odd is also very good @3.70.Actually both teams are good but Nice has played many matches more good way than Bordeaux so it worth to take risk on it.
Nice indeed godd is currently ranked third in the standings. but the last game of Nice unstable, while the last match of Bordeaux won 4-2. I believe and this time they are playing at home has high motivation. the possibility of this match will not be a lot of goals. I guess the draw for this match.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 19, 2016, 10:14:34 AM
Both teams to score yes is fantastic and safer when you want to make just some profit.Bordeaux as well as Nice are unpredictable and there are no other matches then better to go for more secure way while chances of profit still remain high.
Activity: 714
February 19, 2016, 10:05:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
February 19, 2016, 10:03:02 AM
I will give try to Nice with double chance away or draw, i don't Bordeaux will win this match or can defend even it is playing this on home ground, Nice will play with aggressive mode and try its best to turn this match into its favor.
Activity: 714
February 19, 2016, 09:47:12 AM
Bordeaux not have strong team combination as like compare it with Nice, we expect for draw result and both to teams would be attractive as per my suggestion so that i think it will be very close encounter between both teams.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
February 19, 2016, 09:39:48 AM
Bordeaux vs Nice 3 or more goals @2.06 is what I picked for match scheduled for tonight.Bordeaux has just little advantage of home without this both are just good.Nice can surprise us tonight even it out of form for some time.We should expect many goals in this match.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2016, 09:07:58 AM
Nice have to show something extra ordinary performance into this match to keep into this top teams otherwise it will lost its rhythm so that i think to beat Bordeaux is not like mission impossible it can do this, i will go with double chance away or draw.
Activity: 700
February 19, 2016, 09:03:51 AM
Bordeaux vs Nice this is the match which isn't very clear to me as one good team is at home but top 3rd is facing it.I would rather prefer to go for both teams to score yes @1.88 instead of other things.One other option of goals to be over 2.5 also seems right choice for this match.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 19, 2016, 06:43:01 AM
Bordeaux vs Nice, i think this match gonna be over 2.5 goals. and my picks for this match are over 2.5 goals, both teams to score and try small bet on draw.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 19, 2016, 06:23:52 AM
Bordeaux vs Nice, I am sure to take under 2.5 goals for this match. I guess the possibility draw 1-1.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 19, 2016, 06:18:56 AM
Bordeaux vs Nice from my point of view both teams to score is looking very possible for this match and this match can go over 2.5 goals, both options are good to place bet there but i will give preference to both teams to score.

both team to score is probably the safe bet but i will go risky i try to go for Bordeaux to win on this one cuz they need it
Activity: 686
February 19, 2016, 06:07:43 AM
Bordeaux vs Nice from my point of view both teams to score is looking very possible for this match and this match can go over 2.5 goals, both options are good to place bet there but i will give preference to both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1442
February 19, 2016, 05:57:04 AM
Bordeaux vs Nice will be really interesting Bordeaux have to play with winning spirit to stop Nice, i think Nice is more better and tricky side because they know how to turn any match into its favor and i have my bet on under 2.5 goals.

but lately they have always scored 3 goals as even more so I doubt under 2.5 goals I am personally interested in betting on both teams to score
they do it in the last 3 matches

Thats not always true, cause last match Nice vs Marseille ended under 2.5 goals with the final result of 1-1. Anyway Ligue1 is the most unpredictable one when you compare it with Serie a, La liga and Premiership or Bundesliga.

Yes I know it's not always true, but at least the result of the last match can be used in the assessment of how the team's performance this week
I was quite successful so far used it although I agree it is not always true
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 19, 2016, 05:43:43 AM
bordeaux have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Nice in all competitions.
copper member
Merit: 529
February 19, 2016, 04:59:33 AM
Bordeaux vs Nice will be really interesting Bordeaux have to play with winning spirit to stop Nice, i think Nice is more better and tricky side because they know how to turn any match into its favor and i have my bet on under 2.5 goals.

but lately they have always scored 3 goals as even more so I doubt under 2.5 goals I am personally interested in betting on both teams to score

Thats not always true, cause last match Nice vs Marseille ended under 2.5 goals with the final result of 1-1. Anyway Ligue1 is the most unpredictable one when you compare it with Serie a, La liga and Premiership or Bundesliga.
legendary
February 19, 2016, 04:50:07 AM

Activity: 686
February 19, 2016, 04:31:49 AM
copper member
Merit: 529
February 19, 2016, 04:20:56 AM
Today based on standings in Ligue 2 the easiest match with a nice odd seems Nancy second place with 49 points 3 behind first place, plays against last place in standings Paris FC with only 1 victory in all season long.
Nancy playing at home should win the 3 points. However they can lose this without problems for them to receive yet again the promotion to Ligue1.
Tricky one but I choose Nancy at 1.40 odds today, although a lot of bets will be made in this match, thats why I called this a tricky one for today.
legendary
Activity: 966
February 19, 2016, 03:31:40 AM
Bordeaux against Nice my opinion this will go to Nice but Bordeaux is playing at home and Nice is playing very changeable last 5 games, i will try to play two signs X2.
Jump to: