Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 20. (Read 190294 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
September 10, 2017, 10:24:58 AM
Great loss in the derby in front of Nice

The scenario is similar to last season's heavy loss in a quarter to Nice

Why should we mention someone loss do you something if you don't know lemme tell you. People learn from lose this is not actually lost this is a lesson.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 10:00:11 AM
Great loss in the derby in front of Nice

The scenario is similar to last season's heavy loss in a quarter to Nice
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
September 10, 2017, 09:32:48 AM
what a performance by Mario Balotelli, the Italian bad boy fired a double to seal the victory against the current league 1 champion. before going to face European challenge, Monaco just received an alarming news by defeating over 4-0. they couldn't play even a half level as thier standard. so they have to be more serious in order to play well in the European competition.
Nice are a very strong team, they did very well last season but they haven't had the best of luck this season but what a way for Balotelli to prove his critics wrong, He was motionless as he scored both goals. Monaco have started to feel the downside of letting most of their players leave without any suitable replacements.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
September 10, 2017, 06:17:47 AM
what a performance by Mario Balotelli, the Italian bad boy fired a double to seal the victory against the current league 1 champion. before going to face European challenge, Monaco just received an alarming news by defeating over 4-0. they couldn't play even a half level as thier standard. so they have to be more serious in order to play well in the European competition.

Mario Balotelli is a player who has a good talent
but there are some things that make Mario Balotelli slightly disappointing and can not be telolir
so sometimes Mario Balotelli's game has always been controversial.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2017, 06:11:23 AM
Nice will face last season champions Monaco and it should be an interesting game it seems that visitors are favourites of this clash. Minaci perform alright thid season despite the loss if couple playerz and it’s worth noticing that they have won their last 4 home games in the league so I think they will be looking for a win to keep pressure over PSG so I'm going with Monaco to win

See such a solid win for Nice was a surprise considering their opening games. I would bet on Monaco, glad that I didn't
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
September 10, 2017, 05:53:23 AM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 09, 2017, 05:19:14 PM
Nice will face last season champions Monaco and it should be an interesting game it seems that visitors are favourites of this clash. Minaci perform alright thid season despite the loss if couple playerz and it’s worth noticing that they have won their last 4 home games in the league so I think they will be looking for a win to keep pressure over PSG so I'm going with Monaco to win
Nice has endured a torrid start to the league this season, They are currently languishing at the 17th positon with just a single win out of their four games, whiles Monaco have four wins out of four, Mario Balotelli starts the game today but he has not been in the best of forms, meanwhile Wesley Sneijder is not even on the bench at all, Going for a Monaco win or draw in this game.
this game have been a total miss like many of today games no one imagined this result Nice converted every single scoring Chance they got while Monaco created more Chances but non of them were really that dangerous or on Target that is why this season the odds for PSG to get the title is so low because it is expected from Monaco to slip after all of those people players leaving but didn't expect it to be in this game Nice really knew how to start the game and the penalty that Ballotelli scored in first 5 minutes made the game easier for them.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
September 09, 2017, 03:48:30 PM
The best prediction of this week is Home red card , "7" red card for the home teams , i want you suggestion about the odds and betting on yellow/red card for Ligue 1 of France !!
September 09, 2017, 12:04:15 PM
Strasbourg faces Amiens today, both sides have managed to win two games a piece in their long history, and they have drawn the remaining five games, As two of the newly promoted sides into the Ligue 1, they have a lot to prove, they both have a win under their belt with Strasbourg having a point more than Amiens, I am betting Under 2.5 Goals in this game.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 11:32:50 AM
I have watched  PSG'match yesterday  Vs merz. Is a really surprised by the way they are playing and the perfect automatism between the three strikers Neymar Mbappe and Cavani !!
I think PSH have a team that will easily win the ligue 1 and at least get the semi final in the CL.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 09, 2017, 10:40:26 AM
Nice has endured a torrid start to the league this season, They are currently languishing at the 17th positon with just a single win out of their four games, whiles Monaco have four wins out of four, Mario Balotelli starts the game today but he has not been in the best of forms, meanwhile Wesley Sneijder is not even on the bench at all, Going for a Monaco win or draw in this game.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
September 09, 2017, 09:28:24 AM
Metz vs PSG:
though Paris was clearly favorite against Metz so they have played also as like a champion team. and it was the debut match of Mbappe. I think Paris is going to return thier glory with a set of master class players. Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria, Draxler, and so on... hopefully, they will gain at least a major title of European competition.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 08, 2017, 08:16:26 PM
Caen is facing Dijon and the hosts considered very though and annoying at home as the majority of their points of last season came from home ground and with the defensive qualities they have this season they for me the team who will be getting the three points
Caen  VS  Dijon : Caen wins
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2017, 01:32:12 PM
Metz is in the last place of standings. We all know the quality of PSG, the bet for tonight is a no brainer. The odd for PSG is low, but the odd for PSG to win to nil against Metz is good enough at almost 1.45. I know this kind of bet is risky but i think PSG can manage an easy win against Metz tonight without conceding any goals.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 01:04:15 PM
PSG clearly is stronger than the others including Monaco. Metz will not be the team to stop PSG so they will take their 3 points. Monaco this year is going to be less stronger than the last season so it's going to be a hard match for them playing Nice away.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 08, 2017, 12:21:28 PM
French league does not run competitively. it is clear who will win this French league. PSG 100% will be the champion. nothing can stop it. the league is very boring Angry
Activity: 322
September 08, 2017, 12:18:21 PM
PSG has the best players in the world today. Against monaco, PSG will win a landslide. Monaco players have moved a lot, while PSG has the most expensive attackers in the world that one of them comes from monaco. I think PSG will win this year's France league, they will also be able to compete with other European best teams in champions league this season.
They have indeed assembled one of the most expensive squad in the whole world, The ligue 1 trophy is definitely theirs for the taking but am sure their sights are set on the biggest prize and that is the UEFA Champions League, no one spend all this money just to win a domestic trophy and AS Monaco are doing surprisingly very well for a club who has sold most of their players. Its purely business for them.
The main thing now is the head coach to unite all the players that they were able to solve the problem to win the UEFA Champions League. For the selection of players PSG can only compete with real Madrid.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 08, 2017, 12:16:04 PM
French league does not run competitively. it is clear who will win this French league. PSG 100% will be the champion. nothing can stop it. the league is very boring Angry
Activity: 168
September 08, 2017, 11:28:52 AM
My predictions for this round
08/09/2017
Metz vs PSG: @PSG score 2 gaols or more
09/09/2017
Nice vs Monaco: both teams to score
Troyes vs Toulouse: @Troyes or draw
Montpelier vs Nantes: @Montpelier or draw
Strasbourg vs Amiens: over 1.5
September 08, 2017, 10:01:23 AM
PSG has the best players in the world today. Against monaco, PSG will win a landslide. Monaco players have moved a lot, while PSG has the most expensive attackers in the world that one of them comes from monaco. I think PSG will win this year's France league, they will also be able to compete with other European best teams in champions league this season.
They have indeed assembled one of the most expensive squad in the whole world, The ligue 1 trophy is definitely theirs for the taking but am sure their sights are set on the biggest prize and that is the UEFA Champions League, no one spend all this money just to win a domestic trophy and AS Monaco are doing surprisingly very well for a club who has sold most of their players. Its purely business for them.
Pages:
Jump to: