Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 220. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
After half time PSG ML @1.91 i think this is right time to take risk on it so i placed my bet on it now but Toulouse a team in relegation zone defending wonderful against top team of the event.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Reims is not good when it is playing away mostly it is losing matches there and it is very consistent to do this and GFC Ajaccio also has good record on its home ground against it and i think GFC Ajaccio ML seems risky but has good chance.

Ajaccio played well last week when it success a draw at home Monaco we know Monaco including a strong team certainly not easy against Monaco at home
for that I agree with you Ajaccio to win the match or at least a draw.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bastia is going to have home advantage today while Montpellier has lost two games consecutively. PSG is always good at scoring goals while Toulouse has also scored a good number of goals recently. So I will bet on Bastia +0 @ 2.063 and Toulouse vs PSG over 2.5 @ 1.732.

Just follow the betting for PSG over 2.5 goals for the other team would not be betting Because a little difficult in the prediction and Understanding strength of each team.

Yes i agree with you. for today Ligue 1 match i only bet on paris saint germain match, my pick is PSG -1 and ML. and also i pick over 2.5 goals. i hope the score is 3-0 PSG win.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
Bastia is going to have home advantage today while Montpellier has lost two games consecutively. PSG is always good at scoring goals while Toulouse has also scored a good number of goals recently. So I will bet on Bastia +0 @ 2.063 and Toulouse vs PSG over 2.5 @ 1.732.

Just follow the betting for PSG over 2.5 goals for the other team would not be betting Because a little difficult in the prediction and Understanding strength of each team.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 700
Reims is not good when it is playing away mostly it is losing matches there and it is very consistent to do this and GFC Ajaccio also has good record on its home ground against it and i think GFC Ajaccio ML seems risky but has good chance.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Lorient vs Monaco
this will be a great test for both sides. True, the hosts have much less chances in this match. However, they have the potential to draw. On the other hand, Monaco will try to pick up all three points. Of course, they will be happy with a draw. In any case, this can be a match with the low scoring. Also, I expect a slight advantage to the Monaco.
so my prediction is Under 2.5 Goals
Me, myself and I
i think psg already leading alone on league table, so i want try bet draw and Toulouse win. don't follow it seems too risky
Activity: 420
I will be more dare with PSG have my bet on it -1 it is really good because it has great defensive line and i don't think Toulouse will succeed to make any goal against it and PSG easily win by +2 margin.

Very true. PSG has a great defensive, and they won the previous 2 ligue games without conceding a goal. I will thus bet on PSG -1 @ 1.82 and also PSG To Win To Nil @ 2.51.

I'm raising the bet and I say Asian Handicap - Paris Saint Germain -2 @ 3.40
Greater bet than all others. They can get more than 3-0 win, Toulouse is nothing against them and they want to fill their stomach with a lot of goals. Cheesy

Yeah, Paris Saint Germanin will easily win on this game. i think PSG will make a goal at least 1 goal, PSG -1 or -1.5 seems good though. and under 3.5 goals, i predict this match will be 3-0 goals for PSG.
Activity: 448
I will be more dare with PSG have my bet on it -1 it is really good because it has great defensive line and i don't think Toulouse will succeed to make any goal against it and PSG easily win by +2 margin.

Very true. PSG has a great defensive, and they won the previous 2 ligue games without conceding a goal. I will thus bet on PSG -1 @ 1.82 and also PSG To Win To Nil @ 2.51.

I'm raising the bet and I say Asian Handicap - Paris Saint Germain -2 @ 3.40
Greater bet than all others. They can get more than 3-0 win, Toulouse is nothing against them and they want to fill their stomach with a lot of goals. Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Very true. PSG has a great defensive, and they won the previous 2 ligue games without conceding a goal. I will thus bet on PSG -1 @ 1.82 and also on PSG To Win To Nil @ 2.51.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
PSG has a +41 goal difference with 20 games played and Toulouse has a -10 goal difference. I believe PSG -1.5 @ 2.331 is worth the risk and have made that bet.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Toulouse  VS  Paris Saint Germain (PSG) there is no doubting the strength of the team Paris SG Almost all Ligue 1 ended with victory to this day I still believe they are unbeaten. Bordeaux  VS  Lille when viewed from the match record them I would place a bet Home win Draw no bet Bordeaux lucky to play at home so the opportunity to win the match.

Plus one for PSG i am agreed with you and this is sure win by betting on it.
Activity: 686
Simply PSG is the best team and today ML is truly amazing @1.43 what a great deal so that this is very safer with great chance to make money like almost for free.
I will do other way on Bastia v Montpellier both teams to score yes @2.12 and for other match PSG is only choice against Toulouse as it is keep winning  and will carry on even in this match.
Activity: 686
FC Toulouse vs Paris St. Germain i have no doubt Paris St. Germain will win this match there even it away but it is one and only team who can win anywhere it is not a problem that is why i have my bet PSG ML.
Activity: 700
Toulouse vs Paris St-G PSG to win @1.43 whereas SC Bastia vs Montpellier over 1.5 goals @1.52 two matches for ligue1 as well for today.These are highly winning bets which should make me some money.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
FC Toulouse vs Paris St. Germain # Win Paris + Paris scores first   

EA Guingamp vs FC Nantes # Draw      

ES Troyes AC vs Stade Rennes # Win Stade Rennes
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Toulouse  VS  Paris Saint Germain (PSG) there is no doubting the strength of the team Paris SG Almost all Ligue 1 ended with victory to this day I still believe they are unbeaten. Bordeaux  VS  Lille when viewed from the match record them I would place a bet Home win Draw no bet Bordeaux lucky to play at home so the opportunity to win the match.
Jump to: