Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 41. (Read 190297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
4th bet for this week for league 1 matches, where Guingamp vs Bastia
will be playing on 11.03.2017 on Saturday at 19:00 forum time.

This event can be accessed on: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/ea-guingamp-v-sc-bastia/event/9540047?ref=tipster8

Guingamp vs Bastia
Total goals Over/Under: Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.25
Risked amount: 0.015 Btc (15 mBtc)
Potential win: 0.03375 Btc (33.75 mBtc)

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/8qbYgTZuF6LkusHyB
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Monaco vs Bordeaux , i will bet for Over 1.5 Goals .
Guingamp vs Bastia , i will bet for Guingamp to win this game .
Nancy vs Lille , i will bet for Lille to win or for a Draw .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
For tonight I am favouring a victory of Nice over Caen. The main reason is their performances, being good at home for Nice and bad away for Caen. To get more details, see this post.

This is an easy pick for tonight, Nice is the third rank of the league while caen is not a team that could really match them up. The odds for nice is quite high because there are several key player that wont be playing tonight. It might not be easy for nice to win with some of their player out of the lineup however they will win this

Well I regret my decision to do this, this is quite unexpected. Caen displayed a great play although nice was quite dominating . I thought that it supposed to be easy for nice as they might not want to lose the chance to get at the top of the league. One good thing is that they still get 1 point from this game
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Picked only one game cuz think this will be interesting match

Monaco - Bordeaux, here both team are in rising form and expect them to play well this match my bet is both teams to score but it would be good option also to play maybe double home team/draw
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Guingamp vs Bastia : both teams are not doing great the hosts Guimgamp are just an average team they seem to be the favorite to win as the visitors are sitting in the danger zone with 5 away lose streak and they are winless in the last 12 games but they will be poting a fight to get atleast a point so they will try to defend and get a draw. i expect low scoring on this game as both teams don't score a lot of gaols so under 2.5 goals will be good
legendary
3rd bet for this week for league 1 matches, where Rennes vs Dijon
will be played on 11.03.2017 on Saturday at 19:00 forum time.

This event can be found here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/fc-stade-rennes-v-dijon-fco/event/9540043?ref=tipster8

Rennes vs Dijon
Match winner: Rennes
Odds:1.79
Risked amount:0.015 Btc (15 mbtc)
Potential return:0.02685 Btc (26.85 mbtc)

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/rHhiZ2ioRYinDAR3T
Activity: 826
Marseille will face Angers tonight , in my opinion Marseille is better than Angers , but who know if Marseille can win ! i will bet for Over 1.5 Goals.
legendary
For tonight I am favouring a victory of Nice over Caen. The main reason is their performances, being good at home for Nice and bad away for Caen. To get more details, see this post.

This is an easy pick for tonight, Nice is the third rank of the league while caen is not a team that could really match them up. The odds for nice is quite high because there are several key player that wont be playing tonight. It might not be easy for nice to win with some of their player out of the lineup however they will win this
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Nice, he knows how to win. They do not show high tempo and pressure but they play smart and know how to win. They are on the scene with a similar plan against Dijon. At the moment they are almost guaranteed to finish the league in the first three. So they will fight to get in the first 2 after that. Nancy and St. Caen, who lost some of the Etienne matches by 1-0, lost the game to Angers. The first half of the league was won by Caen 1-0. I think this time Nice will not let the job down. Nice will probably play controlled again. My preference is towards home win.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Today match nice VS caen
nice need win and need much point to can big chance to win in ligue 1
and caen performance is very bad, this now only rank in 14, and i think nice is very easy to win, and nice play in home too

Nice is much stronger side so that I also totally agreed with you and have my bet on this team. Now Nice is back on winning track and that's why I'm also quite sure about this pick to place bet straight on home team.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Activity: 305
match nice VS caen
nice win
Activity: 644
Marseille defeated Lorient and maintained his European luck. In the period when Gomis was injured, Payet's play did not cause any trouble in the goal paths. The grateful news is that Gomis, who survived his injury, was taken to the squad. The spade is expected to start the substitute but will take time. Their motivations are high, and their confidence in them has also increased. It looks like a game that will not be difficult to score. The over of the 2.5
Angers are coming off 5 consecutive wins in all competitions, but they are bound to stop winning at some point. Even though Marseille are very competitive at home, I believe that there are a lot of chances for a draw here.

Today match nice VS caen
and caen performance is very bad, this now only rank in 14, and i think nice is very easy to win, and nice play in home too
Nice are still undefeated at home, while they also have the 2nd best overall defense. I don't think that Caen have the means to threaten them as they make a final push to climb at the top spot again. im gonna go with Nice win to nil @ 2.65.
Activity: 588
Today match nice VS caen
Activity: 420
Marseille defeated Lorient and maintained his European luck. In the period when Gomis was injured, Payet's play did not cause any trouble in the goal paths. The grateful news is that Gomis, who survived his injury, was taken to the squad. The spade is expected to start the substitute but will take time. Their motivations are high, and their confidence in them has also increased. It looks like a game that will not be difficult to score. The over of the 2.5
legendary
2nd single bet for this week on Ligue 1. This match will be played between Monaco and Bordeaux on 11.03.2017 at 15:45pm forum time

This is link to the event: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/as-monaco-v-fc-girondins-bordeaux/event/9540045?ref=tipster8

Match: Monaco vs Bordeaux

Ist half over/Under: Home over 0.5 goal

Risked amount: 0.015 BTC (15.00 mbtc)

Potential Win:  0.02265 BTC (22.65 mbtc)

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/2LYzGLoLGXgYidARS

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
The ligue 1 is pretty tense this year because we don't see that PSG is dominating the league but that Monaco in top of the table.
But they only have a lead of 3 point lead ahead of PSG and OGC Nice and they are all playing very well so anything can happen. I personally want Monaco to win it. Grin

Everyone wants a new winner of the league, look how boring serie A and bundesliga is right now. They keep on having the same winner every year and other team doesnt seem to have the chance. Therefore everyone wants monaco to atleast win this league, PSG needs to learn that they cant keep on winning everything
yeah if Monaco wins the League this season they will establish themselves as a major team in Ligue1 as PSG done in the previous seasons also there will be more exitement for Ligue1 next season as we more likely to see PSG willing to get back the title while Monaco will be the defending champions both teams should get three points next round but i expect both teams scoring for Monaco and Bordeaux game because Bordeaux is in a better shape lately and i expect from them to score
legendary
1st single bet for this week on Ligue 1, Nice vs Caen being played on 10.03.2017 at 18:00 pm forum time.

This is link to the event: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/ogc-nice-v-sm-caen/event/9540037?ref=tipster8

Match: Nice vs Caen

Match bet: Nice to win

Odds: 1.68

Risked amount: 0.015 BTC (15.00 mtbc )

potential win: 0.0252 BTC (25.20 mbtc)

Proof : https://sportsbet.io/betslip/HfeXdx6PtxYPhPE6S

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
The ligue 1 is pretty tense this year because we don't see that PSG is dominating the league but that Monaco in top of the table.
But they only have a lead of 3 point lead ahead of PSG and OGC Nice and they are all playing very well so anything can happen. I personally want Monaco to win it. Grin
Yes, Ligue 1 is very interesting because between Monaco, PSG, NIce will compete for the top and become a champion. But I think the Ligue 1 champions a strong candidate between Monaco and PSG, they performed well in the last few games. If you want Monaco win, I want PSG win Grin. Several teams in Ligue 1 is competing well, this makes the competition very tight. Competition to avoid the degradation zone also exists here between Nancy-Lorraine, Dijon, Bastia, Lorient.
legendary

Everyone wants a new winner of the league, look how boring serie A and bundesliga is right now. They keep on having the same winner every year and other team doesnt seem to have the chance. Therefore everyone wants monaco to atleast win this league, PSG needs to learn that they cant keep on winning everything
Pages:
Jump to: