Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction of Tom Lee 27k$ - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 06, 2020, 11:56:34 AM
Not only Tom Lee many of the crypto experts are coming with different predictions, most of them know if Halving happens then surely BTC will pump at least 100% for sure or more. One thing I clearly understand is we have to hold BTC at least till May, I guess it will reach at least 16k well that's my prediction guys.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
February 06, 2020, 10:16:03 AM
His popularity has grown eversince he made this story but to be honest. I wanted this to happened but based on the charts and support levels. I am indeed looking forward to this exponential gains breaking this $20k level but still too early I guess for a six month prediction?

I think for now we should trade actively and win every flip long and short rally on the market and join the ride. It's quite hard to expect from the man with same sentiment last few years.

$18k level if this continue is much realiable if you compute it. Charts never lie but who knows.
We know that this prediction is already possible since bitcoin already has the potential and demand from the community. The market is slowly pumping its market price slowly, I think it is normal to have a lot of crashes as it is a part of growth and this could also lead to great short term investment in the market.
Tom lee has a lot of predictions even in 2019 which is over 20k$-40k$ which is I think possible at any time at this kind of market...I think the market could explode like what happened in the late 2017.

But whether I like that kind of growth or not, I do think Tom Lee's prediction might come true this year.  We're already seeing some bullish movement, and bitcoin is pushing $10k as we speak--and it wasn't too long ago that the price was a few thousand dollars less than that.  On the other hand, it also wasn't that long ago that bitcoin was at $10k.  It's only been about six months, in fact.  Anyway, let's hope for all the long-term holders that bitcoin doesn't start going exponential in the near future.  Slow and steady gains are the most sustainable.
I think a lot of people also getting the hype of the growing market price of bitcoin surely as its continue to increases its price and numerous number of predictions and analysis come out. Most of the time this is just their own perspective maybe they just want to influence the market with these statements. But comparing to other predictions which are over a 100k$ I think this is more of a reasonable prediction  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
February 06, 2020, 09:38:10 AM
once bitcoin breaks above the 2017 ATH, we're looking at exponential gains. the chart could go vertical like 2013 or 2017.
I tend to agree with you on that, though I don't think exponential growth is usually a good thing in any market.  And look what happened after each of those episodes in 2013 and 2017--there were major crashes that followed, and bitcoin is still climbing back from the last one and isn't even halfway to its ATH from 2017. 

But whether I like that kind of growth or not, I do think Tom Lee's prediction might come true this year.  We're already seeing some bullish movement, and bitcoin is pushing $10k as we speak--and it wasn't too long ago that the price was a few thousand dollars less than that.  On the other hand, it also wasn't that long ago that bitcoin was at $10k.  It's only been about six months, in fact.  Anyway, let's hope for all the long-term holders that bitcoin doesn't start going exponential in the near future.  Slow and steady gains are the most sustainable.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
February 06, 2020, 09:27:29 AM
His popularity has grown eversince he made this story but to be honest. I wanted this to happened but based on the charts and support levels. I am indeed looking forward to this exponential gains breaking this $20k level but still too early I guess for a six month prediction?

I think for now we should trade actively and win every flip long and short rally on the market and join the ride. It's quite hard to expect from the man with same sentiment last few years.

$18k level if this continue is much realiable if you compute it. Charts never lie but who knows.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
February 06, 2020, 02:18:44 AM
2+ years later and he's still making the same prediction. lame! Roll Eyes

we didn't range for 2+ years below $20k just to go up another $7k. once bitcoin breaks above the 2017 ATH, we're looking at exponential gains. the chart could go vertical like 2013 or 2017.

$27k + an order of magnitude sounds more like it. Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
February 05, 2020, 10:17:28 PM
“That’s a big deal as you know, as anyone who’s a trend follower knows — when you’re back above your 200-day, you’re back in a bull market. Whenever Bitcoin breaks back into its 200-day, its average six-month gain is 197%.”

According to Yahoo Finance or Tom Lee predicts that Bitcoin could increase to almost 200% over the next six months, which is 27,000 $

Also, we already hit recent highs around $9,450 in the month of January that could trigger bitcoin growth.
Pages:
Jump to: