Pages:
Author

Topic: PREDICTION SOCCER - page 2. (Read 1117 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
January 24, 2016, 05:55:19 AM
As already mentioned. This kind of thread belongs to Gambling section.
And such kind of threads are already existing in this section, so do not think to be unique.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
January 24, 2016, 05:40:58 AM
This should be in the Gambling section. Also, do like me, start a thread in the Gambling section and show your skills with some freely available bets. If you're good enough, you'll have clients, because now, we're not sure that you won't run out money, since you didn't show proof of your skill.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2016, 01:33:58 AM
charging people for you to pick some game that other men are playing? I see no reason to pay for a gambling bet only
if you have inside information and lets face it if you did you wouldnt sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
January 24, 2016, 01:18:58 AM
Sir, I think this thread should be moved to the Gambling section.
And you should probably use an escrow for this kind of service
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 23, 2016, 11:53:19 PM

Football betting - the global gambling industry worth billions

Gambling on football is a huge and growing global industry worth billions of pounds per year.

While having a flutter at the bookies has long been associated with horse racing, the growth of online betting could see football challenge that position in Britain.

However, betting on football is now a worldwide phenomenon with much of the trading carried out on illegal markets in Asia, where the huge sums wagered bring with it the threat of match-fixing.

Here we look at the rise in betting, the risks of corruption and the history of cheating in the sport.

What are people betting on?

While betting in Asia is usually restricted to a limited range, the array of options in Europe are far more than the traditional straightforward choices of win, lose or draw.

Licensed bookies offer upwards of 200 different markets on matches around the globe.

You can bet on the first and last goalscorer, the correct score, the half-time score, number of goals, whether there will be a sending-off, a hat-trick, penalty or the amount of corners.

Some markets are time specific - offering odds on whether there might be a goal, card, corner or penalty in the first five minutes of the match, for example.

Here I will give predictions ball, which will compete or come

WITH just pay 0.0025 BTC you can get football predictions

I get a prediction

1.pm me
2.send bitcoin to me
3.and I will send prediction

if production FAIL or lost, I will refund your balance

Pages:
Jump to: