Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictions 2019: 3 potential triggers for the next Bitcoin bull run - page 4. (Read 21104 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
An increase in usage could bring about change in the perspective of using cryptocurrency and it is possible that once people will be using it a bull run will never be impossible. For now we are awaiting the mass adoption of cryptocurrency so that it everything will just flow and follow as easy.

Activity: 108
Merit: 6
1. pig will start flying
2. lord voldemort will return
3. bigfoot kills the loch ness monster
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I agree with the BAKKT and the Bitcoin ETF approval. However, I doubt that both of them can be approved specially the Bitcoin ETF, eventually though we might see approval but not this year though. The market is still in a messy situation and whales continue to manipulate it. We all know that SEC's number one concern is that 'market is prone to manipulation', so that alone looks very pessimistic for an approval, of course I'm no expert but this is just my honest opinion.
I think that approval will solve the problem, the market is messy because people are speculating on that ETF and if it gets disapproved, the more the market will not work fine. I believe its timely that it will be approve this year.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I agree with the BAKKT and the Bitcoin ETF approval. However, I doubt that both of them can be approved specially the Bitcoin ETF, eventually though we might see approval but not this year though. The market is still in a messy situation and whales continue to manipulate it. We all know that SEC's number one concern is that 'market is prone to manipulation', so that alone looks very pessimistic for an approval, of course I'm no expert but this is just my honest opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
FABA
Predictions 2019: 3 potential triggers for the next Bitcoin bull run

So far, the price of bitcoin has decreased, many people ask questions, what catalyst is needed to trigger the next increase?

1.   The rollout of a security token ecosystem
2.   BAKKT dan munculnya pasar berjangka institusional baru
3.   SEC approval of a Bitcoin ETF

What do you think about this.
source: https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/predictions-2019-3-potential-triggers-for-the-next-bitcoin-bull-run

I agree Of all the potential catalysts floating close to the surface, the general consensus is that these three are the most likely candidates.

Pages:
Jump to: