Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictions on ETH pick on the next bull run - page 2. (Read 271 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 01, 2018, 06:42:28 PM
the next bull run,, everyone hope about this
but, no body know when this bull will come to crypto market again

i believe eth will get the huge impact when the bull is coming,, because i believe eth will growing hard and hit more than 2k USD
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
From my point of view Ethereum will definitely beat its ATH and will rise up to 2500$. hope next bull run will be soon...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 01, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
So on this last bull run ETH peaked at over $1400. What do you all think it will reach the next bull run?

Do you think the time of the ICO is over so it won't have as much growth or other platform networks will take over and limit ETH's price? Or will it get another exponential growth on the next bull run and go well into the thousands?

Personally I'm targeting $3000 but I could definitely see it going as high as $5k in the next two years or so until the next peak.
It will reach the next ATH. Ico follows the trend of crypto and basically if there will be a big bubble that create a lot of pump in the crypto and then i believe it will be so easy to the crypto to get its demand again. Basically the bubble makes people rush everything in the crypto and that creates a big pump.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 01, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
speculation and analysis in the current year is very difficult even though they experts show positive speculation in fact until now it is not real and tends to be red but I am still calculating in 2019 is the start of the bull market starting

i know this year is the hard year for cryptocurrencies, because most of crypto is down hard
but, we still have two months before this year end mate,,
i hope before we go to 2019, the last two months of this year, crypto market will show us a green movements,,
personally i believe eth price will break the past high price and reach about $1500 in 2019
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 06:04:06 PM
speculation and analysis in the current year is very difficult even though they experts show positive speculation in fact until now it is not real and tends to be red but I am still calculating in 2019 is the start of the bull market starting
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 01, 2018, 06:00:35 PM
So on this last bull run ETH peaked at over $1400. What do you all think it will reach the next bull run?

Do you think the time of the ICO is over so it won't have as much growth or other platform networks will take over and limit ETH's price? Or will it get another exponential growth on the next bull run and go well into the thousands?

Personally I'm targeting $3000 but I could definitely see it going as high as $5k in the next two years or so until the next peak.
If you wait patiently for 2 more years, it's great, because ETH can increase with higher value again, bullrun will have time to run back and that is the opportunity for us, though. I do not hold much ETH, but also reserve a few to wait for the opportunity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 01, 2018, 05:42:40 PM
I hope Ethereum will make new ATH in 2019-2020 after Ethereum 2.0 will be launched because it will solve scalability problems and POW masternodes will be very profitable first time.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
November 01, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: