Pages:
Author

Topic: Preev BTC to Other Currency - page 2. (Read 2386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
February 10, 2017, 06:03:12 AM
Anyone noticed Preev BTC to Other Currency is not working?
BTC to USD is OK with no problem but when I tried BTC to PHP (Philippine Peso) it only shows ... like its loading or buffering.
I also tried GBP (British Pound), CAD (Canadian Dollars) and CNY (Chinese Yuan) it's not working
BTC to EUR is working
Is it only in my area?

It's not working for me either. so i use google for conversions, you can try too. type this in google search "1000 PHP to BTC".  Smiley
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 10, 2017, 03:24:47 AM
I'm also having the same problem and that's valid for the LTC and other altcoins as well , I'm assuming they are not working as there is a message popping up when you select them that says : Exchange rate calculated using USD Bitcoin price . Ironically , I never seem to find an announcement thread about preev or the developer behind it even though the website is known so I'm not sure how It's possible to report this issue either .

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
February 10, 2017, 01:54:27 AM
Anyone noticed Preev BTC to Other Currency is not working?
BTC to USD is OK with no problem but when I tried BTC to PHP (Philippine Peso) it only shows ... like its loading or buffering.
I also tried GBP (British Pound), CAD (Canadian Dollars) and CNY (Chinese Yuan) it's not working
BTC to EUR is working
Is it only in my area?
Pages:
Jump to: