Pages:
Author

Topic: [preICO] EcoWaterAir (EWA) - ICO Innovative systems conditioning - page 2. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Cool idea..I'm watching this for the future. I will also participate in your bounty.
We will be glad to see you as a member!
I read and translated your ANN into Vietnamese. I realize that this project is so great, the technology base is solid and the market is very potential. Oн являeтcя oдним из лyчшиx pyccкиx пpoeктoв! Удaчи вaм!

Thank you for your feedback! Your opinion is important to us!

hopefully the future of this project can be successful, can attract investors, if the view from his presentation is quite interesting, we'll see how the team will work on this project
We keep the course in this direction and are confident that with our team we will achieve the goal!
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Cool idea..I'm watching this for the future. I will also participate in your bounty.
What is the token EWAcoin and what opportunities does it give to its holders?

While launching the project EWA on the ICO, we have created the tokens for this project (EWAcoin), which operate on the basis of the smart contract Ethereum. The token EWAcoin is a general financial tool through which investors can easily, safely and anonymously participate in financing the construction of an innovative plant for the production of air conditioners of the new generation free of freon. The purchase of the token EWAcoin is a convenient way of investing funds in high-yielding, fast-growing business without the extra costs of intermediaries and the organization of transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
I read and translated your ANN into Vietnamese. I realize that this project is so great, the technology base is solid and the market is very potential. Oн являeтcя oдним из лyчшиx pyccкиx пpoeктoв! Удaчи вaм!

hopefully the future of this project can be successful, can attract investors, if the view from his presentation is quite interesting, we'll see how the team will work on this project
EWA project is very useful for everyone and can save energy, also environmentally friendly,
Indonesia translation is complete  : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/preico-ecowaterair-ewa-ico-sistem-pendingin-yang-inovatif-2504051
Thank you for your faith in the project and support.
helo dev good night
i hope EWA ICO WILL SUCCESS

We believe in the success of our project!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
EWA project is very useful for everyone and can save energy, also environmentally friendly,
Indonesia translation is complete  : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/preico-ecowaterair-ewa-ico-sistem-pendingin-yang-inovatif-2504051
Activity: 97
helo dev good night
i hope EWA ICO WILL SUCCESS

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Activity: 30
It looks like you guys manufacture air conditioners and that's a great business to be in, but with that business model why would you need to incorporate a cryptocurrency?  It seems like once you cash out the ethereum from your token sale, the value of the token itself would be secondary.  Meaning there would be minimal incentive to maintain the token price.  And then all of the team could just unload the tokens in only 1 year time.  You guys aren't even vested into your own project....that's weird.

My question then is: What exactly is the utility of the token? It sounds like fund raising only.... and then dump?

We propose to invest in the construction of an innovative plant. Blocking will help us make the company's policy transparent. A crypto currency at least will give an opportunity to easily finance all comers. I suggest you read our WP. in white paper everything is told in detail. EWA offers a financial instrument format, which enables users to finance construction of an innovative plant easily, anonymously and safely without any expenses for mediators,
arrangement of transactions and excluding technical and other barriers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15QuLdT0WTH_bwPtysTX7KUPsNFABfaZV/view WP
Today is the last day EWA's project PreSale! The next stage of selling EWA coin will begin on December 9 and will over until December 31, 2017.
If u join our project at the PreSale stage you can get the maximum bonus to EWA coin - up to 50%. Take advantage of your last chance to join the project on the most favorable terms!
 http://ecowaterair.io/
Hey! Until the end of the PreSale EWA project there was only one day left!

Have time to become a co-owner of the company and take part in the creation of air conditioners of the new generation with EWA tokens with a bonus of up to 50%! The cost of the EWA in the PreSale phase is 0.00006 ETH, and for this amount you can actually get up to 1.5 EWA tokens with the bonus.
The minimum investment is 2 ETH. More information is available at http://ecowaterair.io/.
Activity: 55
It looks like you guys manufacture air conditioners and that's a great business to be in, but with that business model why would you need to incorporate a cryptocurrency?  It seems like once you cash out the ethereum from your token sale, the value of the token itself would be secondary.  Meaning there would be minimal incentive to maintain the token price.  And then all of the team could just unload the tokens in only 1 year time.  You guys aren't even vested into your own project....that's weird.

My question then is: What exactly is the utility of the token? It sounds like fund raising only.... and then dump?
Did you know that countries with a hot climate spend 70-80% of the total electricity consumption for air conditioning?

Saudi Arabia, for example, spends about 160 billion kW per year cooling the premises, and this indicator is steadily growing - by 2030 it should double. Therefore, technologies that reduce energy consumption for cooling air are in great demand and bring great benefits to their developers.
The EWA project will significantly reduce the energy required for air conditioning. A unique air conditioning system, developed by the project, dispenses with refrigerant-in this case ordinary water is used. Realization of the project will bring profit to its investors and creators in the shortest possible time.
http://ecowaterair.io/eng
Why are we confident of the success of the EWA project?

The EWA air conditioner is a completely unique development that allows using water instead of freon for air cooling. This technology will allow you to reduce the level of electricity consumption, as well as the cost of repairs and maintenance. In comparison with other evaporative systems, the EWA air conditioner will need 50% less water for operation.
Along with the air cooling function, the EWA air conditioners also have a ventilation function. In addition, they are able to work in conditions of high temperatures (up to 90 ° C), in which other conditioners, as a rule, simply are not able to function. Important point: EWA air conditioners are noiseless in operation, vibration from the compressor is absent.
Another undeniable advantage of the EWA air conditioner is its rather low cost (the price of an air conditioner is comparable to the average cost of an air conditioner of similar capacity using freon in its work). It can be used either separately or in conjunction with any freon equipment.
And most importantly - the EWA air conditioner is absolutely ecological and safe! It does not over-moisten the air and does not dry it, maintaining the humidity in the room at a natural level. The air conditioner provides a constant supply of fresh air and can be operated from solar panels directly.
Learn more about EWA air conditioners and our project at http://ecowaterair.io/eng
 What distinguishes the ICO of our EWA project from the ICO of other projects?

While developing the EWA project and putting it on the ICO, we tried to give our investors maximum opportunities and privileges. Holders of EWAcoin tokens will be able to participate in the development of the project on the rights of real shareholders. Data on the company's shareholders will be fixed by a smart contract. A number of decisions regarding the development of the project will be taken as a result of the voting of shareholders. Earned dividends will automatically be transferred to investors' purses using smart contracts. Using blockchain technology to commit transactions ensures that all participants in the project are anonymous and secure - blockchain can not be hacked, only reliable public information will always be stored in it.
http://ecowaterair.io/eng
The innovative EWA project goes to the ICO on November 25, 2017!
Join the project right now and become a co-owner of the company! With EWA tokens, everyone can participate in the process of creating air conditioners. Purchase EWA tokens and become part of one of the fastest growing industries that helps to preserve the ecology.
Hurry to join the EWA project one of the first and get a 50% bonus! More details - on our website http://ecowaterair.io/eng
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sounds very good project, but as EWA token holder what I will expect from buying and hold this token?

Naturally, the growth of the price and the repurchase of the token by the company
Pages:
Jump to: