Pages:
Author

Topic: [PreLaunch] BitcoinBerry - page 2. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 29, 2016, 12:05:23 PM
Actually it seems you have just used faucetbox faucet script and added few pages for offers. I will strongly suggest you to try using wordpress for publishing bitcoin related news or even you can fetch news using rss feed from well known bitcoin magazines, blogs etc.

And than add one section/subdomain to host your faucetbox faucet within same domain, have nice designed offerwall section with good template (strongly recommend using free bootstrap templates). Good luck with your site, right now pretty plain.
thank you very much sir for your suggestion, yes i'm right now still research for fast load bootstrap theme. since when i use heavy load template, visitors will not like it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
October 29, 2016, 11:50:29 AM
Actually it seems you have just used faucetbox faucet script and added few pages for offers. I will strongly suggest you to try using wordpress for publishing bitcoin related news or even you can fetch news using rss feed from well known bitcoin magazines, blogs etc.

And than add one section/subdomain to host your faucetbox faucet within same domain, have nice designed offerwall section with good template (strongly recommend using free bootstrap templates). Good luck with your site, right now pretty plain.
October 28, 2016, 09:52:01 PM
nice try but there are plenty of site similar to this idea.if you could add something unique to your website then the users will like it.try to use more css style,it will make your website more attractive.
yes, already planned this. unique theme Smiley

You have pretty much earning feature, it's good as long as you can manage it.
I think you should looking for a partner, or hire to manage your earning feature, especially you have bitcoin news, it's need to updatable every day.
It's need a lot hard work to do, if you can't your site just end like other similar site like this.
yes, i've already create a bitcoin news site, will be combine it soon.

I agree, You should add something new to draw people to your site; it looks pretty boring on the outside.
yes, will add unique games that originals, not copying or cloning others. Cheesy

I loaded your faucet and I felt is look like most of the other available out there. What I suggest instead of implement too many feature, you should take baby step to implement an original feature that you can't find anywhere else.
thank you sir for your visit, i'll add original contents asap.

will update it by tomorrow. Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
October 28, 2016, 12:23:58 PM
I loaded your faucet and I felt is look like most of the other available out there. What I suggest instead of implement too many feature, you should take baby step to implement an original feature that you can't find anywhere else.
Activity: 45
October 28, 2016, 04:47:50 AM
I agree, You should add something new to draw people to your site; it looks pretty boring on the outside.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2016, 02:18:19 AM
You have pretty much earning feature, it's good as long as you can manage it.
I think you should looking for a partner, or hire to manage your earning feature, especially you have bitcoin news, it's need to updatable every day.
It's need a lot hard work to do, if you can't your site just end like other similar site like this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
October 28, 2016, 01:47:52 AM
nice try but there are plenty of site similar to this idea.if you could add something unique to your website then the users will like it.try to use more css style,it will make your website more attractive.
October 27, 2016, 10:56:04 AM
- Project Canceled -
Pages:
Jump to: