Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1293. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Stoke City - Sunderland showing different figures and record in recently played match.Based on these performances Sunderland has chance to use this match successfully to be again on track.I place on moneyline @2.32 for Sunderland thinking it as correct pick.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Though Newcastle United has a lot more motivation to win than Crystal Palace and also has home advantage today, I don't think they can get 3 points successfully. So my bet is on Crystal Palace +0.5 @ 1.974.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Newcastle-Crystal Palace Newcastle + over 2,5 goals
Stoke-Sunderland Draw or away
Watford-Aston Villa Watford
Arsenal-Norwich Arsenal + over 2,5 goals

these are very good pick.

easy money for bettor

i add more pick Arsenal -2 correct score 4-1 5-0
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Newcastle United played awesome lately so that it has pretty good chance to win this game, Crystal Palace is not so strong team and i don't think it make defend this match as away but over 2.5 goals looking more safer choice for betting.
Activity: 700
Arsenal is own home ground than it will win this match easily, Norwich will be into big trouble there and it will be really big challenge for it to concede a goal there but Arsenal infield very impressive from last few match so that i have my bet on Arsenal -1.5
Activity: 700
Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace money line is my bet on.An odd of @1.89 for Newcastle United worth to try.I also am thinking to add Corners Over/Under 10.5 option to increase my winning amount.Under 10.5 corners looks great @1.65 which will complete my bet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I choose Watford vs Aston Villa for todays match since Aston Villa has no chance to survive at EPL again. This game will be so easy for Watford to win in my prediction. And with the odd at 1.65 it seems okey for me. So, will pick Watford for todays EPL game!

Yeah you right. And Watford really have a good odds though for ML. I pick Watford -0.75 goals and over 2.5 goals. Both teams Aston Villa and Watford play with no target here.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Newcastle-Crystal Palace Newcastle + over 2,5 goals
Stoke-Sunderland Draw or away
Watford-Aston Villa Watford
Arsenal-Norwich Arsenal + over 2,5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1904
I choose Watford vs Aston Villa for todays match since Aston Villa has no chance to survive at EPL again. This game will be so easy for Watford to win in my prediction. And with the odd at 1.65 it seems okey for me. So, will pick Watford for todays EPL game!
Activity: 686
Newcastle United is looking back on the track because it played very positive game into previous match against big team, that is why i think in today match it will win against Crystal Palace, Newcastle United ML has very good odds there and it will be helpful there.
Activity: 728
West Brom v West Ham this is because of weakness of West Brom that even being away still West Ham is favorite.It deserves to be because of recent matches the way it played.I am going to take it for my betting for money line @1.95.It will be able to win this match against West Brom.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
my favorite team player today.
it is easy Arsenal will win this match at home. because Arsenal is much stronger than Norwich city.
bet ML for Arsenal.
Haha yes, easy bet for today , Arsenal @ 1.23
I think I'm gonna put this to my Parlay Bet because the odds are so low, so i need to add more bet
Hope this match will not end up like last week , Arsenal draw to Sunderland

Yes this time Arsenal must win but I'm sure it was not easy Norwich City will provide resistance as Sunderland
Norwich unsafe position in the standings will force them to play hard at least they need a draw

i am aware in this match , as you said norwich are in unsafe position , they fight to get out from relegation position and wil not easily surrender to arsenal .

a draw is possible for me , i don't want to bet on this one.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
it is easy Arsenal will win this match at home. because Arsenal is much stronger than Norwich city.
bet ML for Arsenal.
I think I'm gonna put this to my Parlay Bet because the odds are so low, so i need to add more bet

Yes this time Arsenal must win but I'm sure it was not easy Norwich City will provide resistance as Sunderland
Norwich unsafe position in the standings will force them to play hard at least they need a draw

I think Norwich will fight to win, but obviously this is very difficult, so I tried to take this match over 2.5 goals. odds better than taking arsenal ML.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
bet ML for Arsenal.

bet ML for Arsenal.
legendary
Activity: 1006
bet ML for Arsenal.
Activity: 714
Arsenal desperately need for a big win and when it will have this battle on home ground than i am pretty sure it will beat Norwich, my pick will be Arsenal -1.5 @1.69 as i think it will be much hard for Norwich to concede a goal away so Arsenal will win easily by 2+ margin.
legendary
Activity: 1064
it seems clear that the Premier League title will be Leicester if Tottenham do not get full points against Chelsea.

They need to get 3 more points to secure the title. If they win the next game with manchester united then they will get the title or even if they lose against manchester united then they will still get the title only if tottenham lose the game as well however it is almost impossible for tottenham to lose against chelsea
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Two scenarios can make leicester party fast before the competition end, will leicester party in end of this week or leicester need to wait until tuesday and hope tottenham lose by chelsea.
it seems clear that the Premier League title will be Leicester if Tottenham do not get full points against Chelsea.
Manchester United VS Leicester City Manchester United 2-1

These results mark record for Claudio Ranieri's side, who are now unbeaten in nine games, and now they will focus entirely on the business to be champions this season. but I believe manchester united has enormous power, they are the most successful team of all the premier league. Now they inhabited the young players who have a strong passion. I bet manchester united will win the game.
Yes, Manchester United was a successful team but those day are past
Now Manchester United can't even get into Champions League Play Offs
Yes, Manchester United have many talented young players but they are lack of experience
They can't just play all young eleven, they need leadership like Rooney, so i hoping Rooney will be in this match
One thing for sure is this match gonna super exciting match to watch!
Jump to: