Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1305. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I am very glad I did bet on Leicester, they are winning since few minutes after the match started, and I think the odd was little for Leicester cause I am watching the game, and Vardie is not playing. I didn't know it, otherwise I would have not bet, but still very glad that Leicester is leading, I hope they can keep the lead until the end.

Do not worry all clear Leicester City win and ready to become the new champion in EPL  Smiley while Leicester the lead with a 2-0
I await further goals in the second half and ensure Swansea City could not score. for in the second half I was also interested to bet 2 goals or more so a total of 4 goals
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I am very glad I did bet on Leicester, they are winning since few minutes after the match started, and I think the odd was little for Leicester cause I am watching the game, and Vardie is not playing. I didn't know it, otherwise I would have not bet, but still very glad that Leicester is leading, I hope they can keep the lead until the end.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Leicester Vs Swansea

I am not betting for this match but it is interesting to see if Swansea can make Leicester drop points today. If Leicester drop points today, the title race will be more interesting. Tottenham form is very good destroying their opponents so I believe they can win all their matches.

You do not bet? you lose the opportunity to earn money  Grin ( just kidding ) I personally quite sure Leicester will play better
Leicester have the opportunity to earn points before against other strong teams in the next week  so they will not miss this opportunity. Simply put bets 0.01 BTC for Leicester City
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Leicester Vs Swansea

I am not betting for this match but it is interesting to see if Swansea can make Leicester drop points today. If Leicester drop points today, the title race will be more interesting. Tottenham form is very good destroying their opponents so I believe they can win all their matches.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
See what I was saying earlier. This one might end in a draw after all as Arsenal can not score in the first half against such a team like this with almost all the possession time.

Do you even watch the game? arsenal is doing fine and dominating the game however sunderland's goalkeeper makes alot of good saves and denied arsenal. Sooner or later there will be goals if they keep on going like that, sunderland cant probably defend in the entire second half because it will exhaust them

If you talk about the ball Possession right, Arsenal  controls 69% the match Arsenal are far superior but if you talk about the statistics of the game I thought it was fairly balanced Sunderland could follow the game Arsenal you can see at least Sunderland make 3 shots on goal and Arsenal 5 shots on goals not much different.

Arsenal is throwing 3 points again and Im regretting that Im betting for them. They could have win this if alexis sanchez last minutes kick has more power in it, sanchez throwed the opportunity away and the goalkeeper managed to save the team from being conceded. Im applauding sunderland eventhough I lose, they deserved this
legendary
Activity: 1218
Is there an FA cup thread, or do we just post here?
I just bet on Watford to win at 3.2.  Palace have been pretty bad in the league since about November, I think Watford should be favourites.
Activity: 252
10 minutes to go if no goal match end with draw 0-0
and yea lose again haha just need 1 goal from arsenal
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I dint bet today cuz i lost on liverpool i placed on win and didnt want to place bet on goals my bad
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
See what I was saying earlier. This one might end in a draw after all as Arsenal can not score in the first half against such a team like this with almost all the possession time.

Do you even watch the game? arsenal is doing fine and dominating the game however sunderland's goalkeeper makes alot of good saves and denied arsenal. Sooner or later there will be goals if they keep on going like that, sunderland cant probably defend in the entire second half because it will exhaust them

If you talk about the ball Possession right, Arsenal  controls 69% the match Arsenal are far superior but if you talk about the statistics of the game I thought it was fairly balanced Sunderland could follow the game Arsenal you can see at least Sunderland make 3 shots on goal and Arsenal 5 shots on goals not much different.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Swansea is not bad, I'm sure they will not conceded much. so I prefer to take under 2.5 goals
legendary
Merit: 1013

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I am worried about my bet on over 2.5 goals for Sunderland vs Arsenal both teams are playing very defensive and maybe into second half will play attacking game.
even previous games when playing at home, arsenal matches under 2.5 goals. so I think the match will be under 2.5 goals as well. arsenal won 1-0 or 2-0 i think
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I am worried about my bet on over 2.5 goals for Sunderland vs Arsenal both teams are playing very defensive and maybe into second half will play attacking game.
It looks like the referee is ignoring the hand balls in the penalty areas too. They both had hand balls in the box and should of been awarded penalty goals then it would be 1-0 or 0-1 for either team heading into the second half.
legendary
Merit: 1002
Activity: 420
Leicester City vs Swansea, sounds like a bet we should all place for Leicester, as it feels like anyone who is not betting on it is losing money , I see it as a sure bet thats why I placed a 0.025 BTC for it to win 0.04 , I think anyone here just love 0.015 BTC for free. I hope to not be wrong as I would be really sad to lose 0.025 BTC today.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Sunderland playing wonderful on home ground 25 minutes passed and still this match without any goal, Arsenal have to play with aggressive mode if it want to win this match.

They only have 30 % possesion and that is not awesome, it seems to me that they are going to be full defensive today as they must have thought that their chance to win is slim so instead of nothing it would be best to have some point instead of getting nothing at all, besides it will be pissing off arsenal completely if they cant obtain full 3 points
legendary
Activity: 1526
Sunderland playing wonderful on home ground 25 minutes passed and still this match without any goal, Arsenal have to play with aggressive mode if it want to win this match.
Activity: 448
Sunderland v Arsenal - Arsenal @ 1.66
Leicester v Swansea - Leicester @ 1.63
My 2 money line bets for today's Premier League games. Both teams need to win their games to achieve their aims.
legendary
Activity: 1064
I hope Leicester win easily today, if they don't win today it could be a hard run in...

If they dont win today then it is going to be more interesting though. So far they are leading with 5 points and that is quite a big advantage. With two of their last remaining matches going to be with chelsea and manchester united, they will probably need to try their best and keep on going even if they knew they dont really have the chances
legendary
Activity: 1218
Sunderland V Arsenal Arsenal 0-1

I bet arsenal will win the game. if arsenal can not win then the pressure will be stronger against arsenal. manchester city and manchester united arsenal continues to be trailing point.

I think Arsenal will win too but it might not be easy, Sunderland are fighting for their lives in the relegation battle.

Leicester should win today vs Swansea too.

Agree and agree!
Allardyce has a very good record against Arsenal, he will make it a physical game, which is the last thing Arsenal want.  I think that their quality should win through, but it won't be easy.

I hope Leicester win easily today, if they don't win today it could be a hard run in...
Jump to: