Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1323. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Newcastle v Man City - Man City @ 1.52
Newcastle v Man City - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.63
I think these 2 bets equally look good, I can't decide. Manchester City will win this game for sure, Newcastle relegated and show no effort. But over 2.5 goals odds are slightly better, especially if you play big.
yes sure Man.City will win the game,people mentioning about head to head,and Man. city lead from newcastle,its good news because now man. city have good weeks,after won from psg and chelsea,its bring high confident to Aguero and mates.
currently Manchester City have the same points with Arsenal. if Manchester City lose this very vulnerable, because they will be out of the Champions League zone. so very confident Manchester City will win, many choices is quite possible in this game, as over 2.5 goals or both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
I think these 2 bets equally look good, I can't decide. Manchester City will win this game for sure, Newcastle relegated and show no effort. But over 2.5 goals odds are slightly better, especially if you play big.
yes sure Man.City will win the game,people mentioning about head to head,and Man. city lead from newcastle,its good news because now man. city have good weeks,after won from psg and chelsea,its bring high confident to Aguero and mates.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Event : Newcastle v Man City
Your Selection : Man City @ 1.52

Manchester City must win because they have the same points as Arsenal, while Man united  also competing for the 4th position
Premier League only has 4 places to competing in the Champions League, Leicester and Tottenham certainly take two tickets and Arsenal, Man city, Man united must compete for the two remaining spots.

Head to Head :
Code:
ENG PR 10/3/2015 Manchester City 6-1 1-1 7-3 Newcastle United
ENG PR 2/22/2015 Manchester City 5-0 3-0 7-3 Newcastle United
ENG LC 10/30/2014 Manchester City 0-2 0-1 6-2 Newcastle United
ENG PR 8/17/2014 Newcastle United 0-2 0-1 3-3 Manchester City
ENG PR 1/12/2014 Newcastle United 0-2 0-1 5-6 Manchester City

This is a good bet as Newcastle have a good record against Newcastle. If I were you, I would place a riskier bet on Man City -1 instead of them to win.

Man City past head to head has seen them winning by at least 2 goals for most of the time.

If you want to take the risk is still lots of other options Manchester City -1.25 and -1.5 but I used to take a safe bet
for those who want to take the risk of selection was pretty good  -1.25 and -1.5 the problem is we do not know what will happen in the match
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Manchester City must win because they have the same points as Arsenal, while Man united  also competing for the 4th position
Premier League only has 4 places to competing in the Champions League, Leicester and Tottenham certainly take two tickets and Arsenal, Man city, Man united must compete for the two remaining spots.

Head to Head :
Code:

This is a good bet as Newcastle have a good record against Newcastle. If I were you, I would place a riskier bet on Man City -1 instead of them to win.

Man City past head to head has seen them winning by at least 2 goals for most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
legendary
Activity: 1442
It's possible manchester city would rest their key players yeah as they are not intended to chase the league title anymore i think.
So the chance to get draw are higher if manchester city without winning team line up, I'll place bet on Newcastle or draw.

It will be a very foolish action from pellegrini if he decided to do this because they have no other schedules except for champions league in 10 more days so he wont rest few of their players. Even if they have no chance to win the league, finishing at higher rank spot should be a good priority for them to keep on winning
Yeah champions league match are in 10 more days, but if Pellegrini decide to rest several key players to avoid injury , isn't it smart action?
Draw is enough for manchester city, and it would be a fair result.
legendary
Activity: 2212

Head to Head :
Code:
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
With this victory Tottenham closer to Leicester city difference of 5 points and remaining 4 matches
so Tottenham expect Leicester lost in 2 matches against Man united and Chelsea with the proviso Tottenham win all remaining matches
based opportunities for both teams Leicester 55% EPL champion and Tottenham 45%

Tottenham still have chelsea to play away and southampton at home.  Also on the last game of the season they have newcastle away who might be fighting to survive relegation.  I'd put chances of 66% leicester and 33% tottenham to win the league at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
It's possible manchester city would rest their key players yeah as they are not intended to chase the league title anymore i think.
So the chance to get draw are higher if manchester city without winning team line up, I'll place bet on Newcastle or draw.

It will be a very foolish action from pellegrini if he decided to do this because they have no other schedules except for champions league in 10 more days so he wont rest few of their players. Even if they have no chance to win the league, finishing at higher rank spot should be a good priority for them to keep on winning
legendary
Activity: 1442
Newcastle United is hosting this match while Manchester City is watching it as opportunity.After a long poor performance in most of the matches Newcastle United will be easy prey for Manchester City.I see moneyline only option @1.53 tonight.
Its not that easy to beat Newcastle United. You should know that they just won against Swansea in their home ground, so there is a possibility they will give surprising result again. But yeah, if Manchester City play with full squad, their chance to win is big. Anw I guess Pellegrini will rest few his key players like De Bruyne.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Today my bet goes for the game:

Newcastle v Man City

Not very confortable in beting for Man City, but I guess they will win the game.

I'll bet in over 1.5 goals instead.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Newcastle-man.city easy over 2.5
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
agree with you , 3 points from this match are very important for both Newcastle United and Manchester City

There is only a small problem with this post which is that the 3 points totally belongs to manchester city. This game is a free money for all bettors because there is atleast only 2 % maximum chances for newcastle to win this game especially when city is having winning streak from all their matches recently
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
In this match , they both looking for winning, but the host is going to be degrade will keep trying hard in less than 5 match left. Meanwhile Man City try to make victory in order to gain ticket for Champion league next season ( MU are also looking for it )

But Still Man City will win this match 2 - 0
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Newcastle City vs Manchester City for today. I think Manchester City can handle this game easily since Newcastle City isnt at good performance. Newcastle from the past result never win against Manchester City. But if Newcastle can win this game they will leave the degradation zone. Consider to pick Manchester City at 1.59.

Both teams are equally needed victory better bet on both teams to score I believe Man city win but Newcastle also scored

agree with you , 3 points from this match are very important for both Newcastle United and Manchester City , and they will play seriously, both team to score and over 2,5 goals will be my bet for this match
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Newcastle City vs Manchester City for today. I think Manchester City can handle this game easily since Newcastle City isnt at good performance. Newcastle from the past result never win against Manchester City. But if Newcastle can win this game they will leave the degradation zone. Consider to pick Manchester City at 1.59.

Manchester City performance is not as shiny as last season, but judge from the statistic Manchester city is still way better than Newcastle, choosing Manchester city to win will be a good option and i think it will be a match with a lot of goal, over 2.5 goal

Manchester City recent match versus Chelsea is really impressive though. So i think it's an easy match for Man City, Man City -1 goal and over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509

Manchester City performance is not as shiny as last season, but judge from the statistic Manchester city is still way better than Newcastle, choosing Manchester city to win will be a good option and i think it will be a match with a lot of goal, over 2.5 goal

Game of manchester city has increased lately, especially when they qualified for the Champions League semi-finals.
over 2.5 goals the best choice, because anything can happen in the Premier league and there are always many surprises as the previous game on the Leicester city and Arsenal.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/

Both teams are equally needed victory better bet on both teams to score I believe Man city win but Newcastle also scored
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Newcastle United is hosting this match while Manchester City is watching it as opportunity.After a long poor performance in most of the matches Newcastle United will be easy prey for Manchester City.I see moneyline only option @1.53 tonight.
Its not that easy to beat Newcastle United. You should know that they just won against Swansea in their home ground, so there is a possibility they will give surprising result again. But yeah, if Manchester City play with full squad, their chance to win is big. Anw I guess Pellegrini will rest few his key players like De Bruyne.
Jump to: