Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1421. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tonight Liverpool will meet Manchester City again. Revenge time for them. I think tonight Liverpool will win this game cause they play at home. My prediction for this game is 2-1 for Liverpool. Hopefuly they wont make me dissapointed.

If you predict the score of 2-1 you should also take a bet both teams to score  Smiley
I'm more interested in both teams to score than choose Win or lose as equally strong I believe they will do so

or maybe over 2.5 goals?
i don't know which odds will be higher but what if the match end up with 3-0 / 0-3,
its soccer, and sometimes it will happen  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Tonight Liverpool will meet Manchester City again. Revenge time for them. I think tonight Liverpool will win this game cause they play at home. My prediction for this game is 2-1 for Liverpool. Hopefuly they wont make me dissapointed.

If you predict the score of 2-1 you should also take a bet both teams to score  Smiley
I'm more interested in both teams to score than choose Win or lose as equally strong I believe they will do so
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I think Leicester players are loosing his nerves, Imagine one year ago thay were fighting to stay in EPL and now....
Lets see will United confirm his form from the game against Arsenal and Rushford now everybody are watching him
I salute with Leicester City, they are a team who want to work hard to build a team together. seen the results of their hard work and their cooperation is that it can be ascertained they win the league this season
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I think Leicester players are loosing his nerves, Imagine one year ago thay were fighting to stay in EPL and now....
Lets see will United confirm his form from the game against Arsenal and Rushford now everybody are watching him
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
leicester seemed to have run out of gasoline to continue to perform well. we will see the same results in the next game

They cant keep on winning every game and the fact that they lose the game just made the whole league more interesting. This way there is no one can tell who the winner of the league will be as the points become closer between leicester and tottenham and if tottenham win the game tomorrow then they will be leading the league

Leicester shouldve won.. Missed 3 or 4 chances in 2h. WBA barely got the draw!
Leicester couldnt find goal after 2- 2 they has not luck in this match and me too and i lost my money for Leicester
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Ok here are my tips for today. I will go for United and City. Although United is not doing very well this season, they are better at home, and should win their game. As for City, I will go for draw no bet and both teams to score.

Man Utd v Watford
Man Utd @ 1.59

Liverpool v Man City
Man City @ 1.91
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.65

Manu has been really disappointing in the series .I would say nice bet but again its still risk considering the have lost to Sunderland .
Again,Man City post to tottenham ,it was an expected over 2.5 match .You could have bet on the same I'm betting over 2.5.Not sure about the winning chances,might just be a draw.
leicester seemed to have run out of gasoline to continue to perform well. we will see the same results in the next game

They cant keep on winning every game and the fact that they lose the game just made the whole league more interesting. This way there is no one can tell who the winner of the league will be as the points become closer between leicester and tottenham and if tottenham win the game tomorrow then they will be leading the league

Sad to see Leicester just came with a draw,
see how Tottenham's result in derby today, anyway they got a higher chance to win the champ now...and Arsenal is still on the race
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Ok here are my tips for today. I will go for United and City. Although United is not doing very well this season, they are better at home, and should win their game. As for City, I will go for draw no bet and both teams to score.

Man Utd v Watford
Man Utd @ 1.59

Liverpool v Man City
Man City @ 1.91
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.65
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
As i expected, Everton win this game over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. And luckly Chelsea can win on this match, i thought Chelsea match can be draw.
Activity: 476
Leicester to waste a lot of chances in the game tonight, unfortunately. but this is their chance to widen the distance points with second and third (spurs and arsenal). less fortunate  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Damned it Leicester City draw by WBA. My bet over 2.5 goals is win but Leicester can't covered the spread. And also it's big for leicester  because their rival can get more points.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Leicester to waste a lot of chances in the game tonight, unfortunately. but this is their chance to widen the distance points with second and third (spurs and arsenal). less fortunate  Roll Eyes
Losing my bet on Leicester to win at the moment, damn it.

West Brom have just scored against them 1-0 on 11 minutes.
Just 11 minutes still too much time to go I sure Leicester can find few goals 1 is must because they are good at home in last few gams

Its 1-1 now they got a goal back via drinkwater and now they are having more chances to score again Smiley.  Another important game to win here.
Leicester will win tonight to be relax guys
yeah West brpùich are a decent tram but i don't think they can keep up with Liecester players because every game is now important for them to keep their hopes up in making the impossible true
Leicester found second goal and half time score 2-1 Smiley

Just 11 minutes still too much time to go I sure Leicester can find few goals 1 is must because they are good at home in last few gams

Its 1-1 now they got a goal back via drinkwater and now they are having more chances to score again Smiley.  Another important game to win here.
yeah West brpùich are a decent tram but i don't think they can keep up with Liecester players because every game is now important for them to keep their hopes up in making the impossible true

Its 1-1 now they got a goal back via drinkwater and now they are having more chances to score again Smiley.  Another important game to win here.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

Just wait a while Leicester City will retaliate goals I believe it because I wanted to bet on both teams to score very low odds @ 1:18
it denotes the market also believes Leicester have scored soon
Jump to: